Marvel 6" Legends Stan Lee Figure with Captain America Shield

Wheel-Jack

6-INCH-SCALE COLLECTIBLE STAN LEE FIGURE: Fans, collectors, and kids alike can enjoy this 6-inch-scale Stan Lee figure, inspired by the creator of the Avengers himself, Stan “the Man” Lee!

MARVEL MOVIE-INSPIRED DESIGN: Stan Lee fan figure with premium design, detail, and articulation for high poseability and display in a Marvel collection.

PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: The high quality, realistic, 6-inch Legends Series Stan Lee figure features multiple points of articulation and is a great addition to any action figure collection.

MARVEL UNIVERSE IN 6-INCH SCALE: Look for other Hasbro Marvel Legends Series figures (each sold separately) with comic- and movie-inspired characters, including Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Panther. (Additional figures each sold separately. Subject to availability.)

INCLUDES CAPTAIN AMERICA SHIELD AND CHESS BOARD: Figure includes a Captain American shield featuring Stan’s signature® and a chess board based on his iconic cameo in Marvel’s The Avengers movie.

Order at  BigBadToyStore.com.

marvel-6-34-legends-stan-lee-figure (1).jpg

marvel-6-34-legends-stan-lee-figure (2).jpg

marvel-6-34-legends-stan-lee-figure (3).jpg

marvel-6-34-legends-stan-lee-figure (4).jpg

marvel-6-34-legends-stan-lee-figure (5).jpg

marvel-6-34-legends-stan-lee-figure (6).jpg

Before anyone says it, it is NOT exclusive to Target and will be available in other stores.

2 minutes ago, Hogun said:

Okay, I am definitely going to pick the god of the Marvel Universe himself. Hopefully, he'll be easy to find at my local Toys R Us.

Toy-r-us still exists? Oh wait are you from Canada?

Oh man, I didn't think anything would make me need to buy it this bad this year. The possibilities this can spark.

Think about it, it's modelled specifically from The Avengers. What if they decide to go the Pop! route and do a Ragnarok? And an Age of Ultron, or GotG vol 2? They should do all of the Man's cameos just to guarantee we all get one 😛

I might not be able to get this figure mostly since there is no Target on my place, but i gotta hand it to Hasbro for dedicating their time to create a figure based on the man who pretty much did the Marvel universe, well done Hasbro 🙂

On 10/6/2019 at 11:14 AM, K9-K1N6 said:

I might not be able to get this figure mostly since there is no Target on my place, but i gotta hand it to Hasbro for dedicating their time to create a figure based on the man who pretty much did the Marvel universe, well done Hasbro 🙂

Its not a Target exclusive.

48 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

It was my understanding this was going to be a target exclusive. So I ordered mine from target which is selling them cheaper and will probably get them faster. 

It did come off that way, and I had put an order in at Target too, but a little while later read somewhere that Stan would be available for order from several places in due time. Target just got the jump on pre-sales I guess.