Hasbro Marvel Legends Reveals - X-Force Warpath Deadpool and Sunspot, Fantastic Four, More

Wheel-Jack

The Warpath, Deadpool and Sunspot figures are part of the X-Force wave that will include the previously announced Strong Guy Build-A-Figure. 

The Fantastic Four (Reed, Sue, Johnny and Thing), She Hulk and Dr. Doom are part of a new Fanstastic Four wave. The 6 make up the wave but we don’t know what the Build-A-Figure for it will be.

The Stan Lee figure is a stand alone that will first be available for pre-order at Target this evening but will eventually be available everywhere

IMG_8752.JPG

IMG_8753.JPG

IMG_8754.JPG

IMG_8755.JPG

IMG_8751.JPG

IMG_8750.JPG

IMG_8749.JPG

IMG_8748.JPG

IMG_8747.JPG

IMG_8746.JPG

IMG_8745.JPG

IMG_8744.JPG

IMG_8743.JPG

IMG_8742.JPG

IMG_8741.JPG

IMG_8740.JPG

IMG_8739.JPG

IMG_8738.JPG

IMG_8737.JPG

IMG_8736.JPG

IMG_8735.JPG

IMG_8734.JPG

IMG_8733.JPG

IMG_8732.JPG

IMG_8731.JPG

IMG_8730.JPG

IMG_8729.JPG

IMG_8728.JPG

IMG_8727.JPG

IMG_8726.JPG

IMG_8756.JPG

IMG_8757.JPG

IMG_8758.JPG

IMG_8759.JPG

IMG_8760.JPG

IMG_8761.JPG

IMG_8762.JPG

IMG_8763.JPG

IMG_8764.JPG

IMG_8765.JPG

IMG_8766.JPG

IMG_8767.JPG

IMG_8768.JPG

IMG_8769.JPG

IMG_8770.JPG

IMG_8771.JPG

IMG_8772.JPG

IMG_8773.JPG

IMG_8774.JPG

IMG_8775.JPG

IMG_8776.JPG

IMG_8777.JPG

IMG_8778.JPG

IMG_8779.JPG

IMG_8780.JPG

IMG_8781.JPG

IMG_8782.JPG

IMG_8783.JPG

IMG_8784.JPG

IMG_8785.JPG

IMG_8787.JPG

IMG_8788.JPG

IMG_8790.JPG

IMG_8794.JPG

IMG_8795.JPG

IMG_8796.JPG

IMG_8798.JPG

IMG_8799.JPG

IMG_8800.JPG

Just now, BludChylde said:

Not sure who I'm more excited over. I want that Warpath, but I also want the FF because I only have Sue from the previous figures. And gotta have a Stan Lee.

When is that She Hulk from? Haven't followed the comics for a few years and I remember her being more of a brighter green.

she went a bit berserk after the Civil War II storyline, after Thanos whooped her arse and she later learnt that Bruce was "Dead". She went by Hulk then. 

Stan Lee!!! Finally. I remember when he was first announced, then cancelled. 

Deadpool wave not looking too bad. I’ve actually been wanting that blue suit for a while. Is this confirmed to be a Deadpool or X-Force wave?

I’m not a huge FF fan or anything, but those modern costumes are snazzy as hell. Definitely need that Doom.

Is this it for reveals? I was hoping for some Spider-Man stuff and more MCU stuff.

30 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

That Warpath will make a great Thunderbird stand in, Stan Lee better not be a BAF, and I MIGHT get the Sue Storm just to slap that effects piece on the Walgreens classic Sue...

I can totally see a 5 pack "Giant Size X-Men" with Thunderbird using Warpath Body, Cyclops from Phoenix Pack, Wolverine from ... well ... everywhere and Exclusive GSX Original Storm and finally a remake of Banshee!

That Sunspot looks like a badly done custom. I want him in his new mutants costume. I'm glad Hasbro has found another use for that Omega Red body mold. Definitely going to pick up Warpath. Very excited for Doctor Doom. I'm going to get those FF figures, but I have the Walgreens exclusive classic versions, so I'm just going to keep these in the packaging.

3 minutes ago, mako said:

Hate to tell you this, but people have been calling an F4 wave for years.

they may have been asking for a F4 wave but it was never confirmed when Doom was revealed most just thought he was a Walgreen exclusive. Some even fought me on it telling me I was wrong. Heh who's wrong now?

30 minutes ago, Papasmurf52 said:

I know you say it’s Warpath but others are saying it’s Thunderbird and looking at this and comparing it to comic images this looks more like Thunderbird

it's not Thunderbird. Yes Warpath used the name but this figure is when he started using the warpath name. 

This is Thunderbird

latest?cb=20130810022158

This is Warpath

1460107-warpath_bigcostume3.jpg

Further edvidence of this 

51JfL-qaVJL._SY355_.jpg

All very nice reveals. So glad that the FF are in matching uniforms. Hate when we get Reed in normal costume, clear Sue, Flame Johnny and Thing.. makes it all a little random and end up with only one character in a full costume and Thing in matching shorts. Variants down the road are fine, just need all 4 to match. I’m in trouble though if they keep making costume variants because, yes, I will buy them all again. My big want is Byrne negative and it sounds like a lot of people want those so fingers crossed.

oddly, I think I would be fine with a flame Johnny if the other 3 have matching negative suits. Oh and She Hulk too. Must be influenced by the old comic corner box that showcased the team this way