Hasbro Marvel Legends Reveals - X-Force Warpath Deadpool and Sunspot, Fantastic Four, More

Wheel-Jack

3 hours ago, Hogun said:

That Sunspot looks like a badly done custom. I want him in his new mutants costume. I'm glad Hasbro has found another use for that Omega Red body mold. Definitely going to pick up Warpath. Very excited for Doctor Doom. I'm going to get those FF figures, but I have the Walgreens exclusive classic versions, so I'm just going to keep these in the packaging.

What would make Sunspot look more authentic to you? I mean, given their choice to use this costume, what do you think they could've done better? I definitely would've preferred a New Mutants version too, and this is definitely not my favourite look for Bobby, but I think it looks pretty spot on. And they've definitely been working hard to finish up that Liefield X-Force team, so it can't be that surprising they started here.

3 hours ago, Legender said:

in the other hand ... WHYYYYY that Deadpool? Is really someone asking for it? 😞

Is the cost for having Strong Guy, sigh

I woulda preferred this DP over either of those goofy X-Trainee and Boxers figures from the Sauron wave.

Also it's a little nod to a pair of TRU exclusive 2 packs that came out way back in the day. If anyone else remembers one pack consisted of these 2 particular versions of WP (classic colors) and DP (strike team) and an alternate pack came with WP (strike team) and DP (red & black). I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see a similar alternate 2 pack come out on Fan channel. It would quite simply be just repaints, after all. Sunspot.....what can you say? Not all that complicated but it looks good, it looks accurate and the spot effects are a cool touch. Cannonball's legs? Still MIA.

I'm so freakin' geeked about the FF set and that Thing is a killer. I was always unhappy with the Johnny on the Bucky Cap mold. He's always seemed closer to Spidey size rather than DD size. I'm not too keen on the modern suits but hey, it's freakin' FF! Doom looks even better in 3D and that version of She-Hulk is one of the few good things that came outta the "change everything" fiasco. Now, if they could adjust that mold to make a classic SH with properly proportioned arms and a better head sculpt more in the vein of the more recent ones we would be in business. As far as the BAF, I'm pulling for a Ronan redo, but I really only see 2 contenders, aside from Galactus which we all know just isn't gonna happen. First guess is Dragon Man as it's one of those figures Hasbro might want to show they can do better than Toybiz, and second is Awesome Android because it hasn't been done by anyone. It might be a perfect chance to reuse the Caliban buck, though it might seem too short to some of us, but he's varied in size through the years so it wouldn't be completely inaccurate.

Stan "The Man" Lee is what it is. Long awaited, well deserved, but ultimately I don't see that it will be all that hard to come buy. At least not so hard that I'm willing to pay $35 plus shipping for.

I woulda liked a few more reveals but altogether it was a very satisfying showing. Let's hope Feral and X-Factor Wolfsbane can squeak in under this year's deadline in one of the next few cons before year's end. Maybe even Tigra for that fact.

7 minutes ago, Benn said:

What would make Sunspot look more authentic to you? I mean, given their choice to use this costume, what do you think they could've done better? I definitely would've preferred a New Mutants version too, and this is definitely not my favourite look for Bobby, but I think it looks pretty spot on. And they've definitely been working hard to finish up that Liefield X-Force team, so it can't be that surprising they started here.

While not my favorite costume either (I was hoping for his look from New Mutants #90-99) , the figure does look awesome and the only nit pick I could make is that the hair sculpt looks too long to me. Other than that, great looking fig.

And even though we're getting the same wrist-mounted blast effects recycled ONCE again, kudos to Hasbro for the power effects that plug into his back. It looks very cool.

Hah, I thought it was Thunderbird too, guess I got schooled. I been wanting one for the longest time, not loving the shoulder guards on the figure but not a big problem. If I recall, Thunderbird was the one that got killed on the new international X mens first mission? On some island called Krakoa? I think this was late 70's or 1980. My memory banks not what it used to be.

Wished the torch was Flamed-On but the Four do look good. Doom is another must get. Passing on She-Hulk. Hopefully the BAF will be Blastarr. Sunspot looks very good and was the one I was hoping for, Warpath looks pretty good, though not a massive fan of the character. Stan looks great but an easy pass for me. DP is okay, at least it is somewhat different but again not a must get

Now how about Siryn, the Irish need some love

9 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Wished the torch was Flamed-On but the Four do look good. Doom is another must get. Passing on She-Hulk. Hopefully the BAF will be Blastarr. Sunspot looks very good and was the one I was hoping for, Warpath looks pretty good, though not a massive fan of the character. Stan looks great but an easy pass for me. DP is okay, at least it is somewhat different but again not a must get

Now how about Siryn, the Irish need some love

So many people asked for an "unflamed" Johnny, and the Walgreens Torch can be swapped in with the set, I think it was a good call, but I think there's still gonna be a demand for this head on a classic costume figure...

32 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

So many people asked for an "unflamed" Johnny, and the Walgreens Torch can be swapped in with the set, I think it was a good call, but I think there's still gonna be a demand for this head on a classic costume figure...

If you have a Flamed-On torch.

2 hours ago, americamgl said:

Dr. Doom is the only figure I care for. Don't care for the rest. Hope Super Skrull is around, I have been waiting for a new Super Skrull for the longest time....

Lets pray for the Super Skrull not to be the BAF ... bcoz im only getting the Dr Doom in this series.

I'm actually a big fan of these F4 uniforms. I like the body mold choice for Johnny Storm, wish they would use that one for a flame-on version. Also hope Reed comes with more accessories, stretchy fingers look cool, but not enough. I would not be surprised if Super Skrull is the BAF for F4 wave. It's been rumored for so long, I think it's time to deliver. Don't care for Deadpool, but if it completes the Strong Guy BAF, I'm getting it.

Also not surprised by Warpath and Sunspot's uniforms, I figured they would keep going with the 90's nostalgia theme, which I'm fine with. I like body mold choice for Warpath too. I know people wanted him bigger, but I think this works. Would love to eventually see a New Mutants team with matching uni's to go with Dani, Xi'an, and Rahne. Also need Rahne in a 90's X-Factor uniform to complete X-Factor. 

Doom is amazing.

As I have said on every forum and group post, I am so here for Warpath. Love the character and his first figure was before my time of collecting Legends so I missed out and his secondary market prices are ri-fn-diculous. So glad to see this version and I am sure an X-Force repaint won't be far behind.

I copped all the FF figures from Walgreens so I have that wave, will def get the new one, and glad it won't be any walgreens exclusive crap. This hunt for Emma and Dani is aggravating as well.

14 hours ago, Benn said:

It's definitely not Thunderbird. Too big, for starters. It's this Warpath costume.

spacer.png

Ugh, that picture. What an homage to 90s excess. Pouches everywhere, exaggerated body armor (but for females, as long as it doesn't cover them up too much...y'know, actually protect), and of course, gigantic guns that are twice the character's height, lol). But does show what they based the Warpath out fit on. Wonder if they'll do his Marvel Universe costume soon?

I haven't been reading any of the new F4 comic books, so I thought the Walgreens exclusives were the modern look since they have black gloves instead of white.   I'm not really a fan of the modern costumes, but I'll take em!   

I like all the reveals.   I can't wait to add Warpath to my X-Force roster.   So glad I never went the eBay route to get this figure. 

I am SO excited for that FF4 wave, that is something I have been wanting for years. A huuuge BAF Galactus would be too cool, but that is never gonna happen... a Giant Man sized Galactus wouldn't do him justice and hopefully Hasbro knows that. I am expecting Super Skrull to be the BAF, which I wouldn't complain about. I hope we also get a classic Mole Man like the one Funko recently revealed, but I doubt it.

The more I see that Stan Lee body the more I wonder if the Captain America head from either EndGame or the two pack with Peggy will fit on this for a easy Steve Rogers in civies.... seems like he wore something similar in one of the MCU movies

1 hour ago, McHogan said:

The more I see that Stan Lee body the more I wonder if the Captain America head from either EndGame or the two pack with Peggy will fit on this for a easy Steve Rogers in civies.... seems like he wore something similar in one of the MCU movies

At the end of the first Avengers movie

steve-rogers-captain-america-motorcycle.jpg