2019 NYCC - Hasbro Marvel Legends Reveals Images

Wheel-Jack

Happy New York Comic-Con! We’re thrilled to share several Hasbro Marvel Legends reveals coming out of the con today, including new comic figures from the upcoming MARVEL DEADPOOL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Figure Assortment and MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Figure Assortment, as well as the exciting debut of the MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH STAN LEE Figure.

HASBRO MARVEL LEGENDS NYCC 2019 ONE SHEET

MARVEL DEADPOOL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Figure Assortment 
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: Starting at $19.99/Available: Fall 2020)

MARVEL DEADPOOL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH SUNSPOT Figure 
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: Starting at $19.99/Available: Fall 2020)
Available at most major retailers.

MARVEL DEADPOOL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH WARPATH Figure 

MARVEL DEADPOOL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH DEADPOOL BLUE & GOLD Figure 

MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Figure Assortment
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: Starting at $19.99/Available: Spring 2020)

MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH MR. FANTASTIC Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: Starting at $19.99/Available: Spring 2020)

MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH INVISIBLE WOMAN Figure

MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH HUMAN TORCH Figure

MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH THING Figure

MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH SHE-HULK Figure 

MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH DOCTOR DOOM Figure 

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH STAN LEE Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: Starting at $24.99/Available: Spring 2020)
Fans, collectors, and kids alike can enjoy this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH STAN LEE Figure, inspired by the creator of the AVENGERS himself, STAN “THE MAN” LEE! This high quality, realistic, 6-inch figure features premium design, detail, and multiple points of articulation, making it a great addition to any action figure collection. Inspired by STAN LEE’S cameo as a skeptical chess player in MARVEL’S THE AVENGERS, this figure includes a CAPTAIN AMERICA shield featuring STAN’S signature® and a chess board based on his iconic cameo in the film. Includes figure and 2 accessories. Available for pre-order at Target.

HASBRO MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH DOCTOR DOOM - oop.jpg

HASBRO MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH SHE-HULK - oop.jpg

MARVEL DEADPOOL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Deadpool Figure.jpg

MARVEL DEADPOOL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH SUNSPOT Figure.jpg

MARVEL DEADPOOL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH WARPATH Figure.jpg

MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH HUMAN TORCH Figure.jpg

MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH INVISIBLE WOMAN Figure.jpg

MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH MR. FANTASTIC Figure.jpg

MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH THING Figure.jpg

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH STAN LEE Figure - oop (1).jpg

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH STAN LEE Figure - oop (2).jpg

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH STAN LEE Figure - oop (3).jpg

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH STAN LEE Figure - oop (4).jpg

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH STAN LEE Figure - oop (5).jpg

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH STAN LEE Figure - pckging.jpg

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH STAN LEE Figure- oop.jpg

8 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Ok so what version of the FF do these costumes relresent?? I’m definitely surprised as I was expected the negative uniforms from the latter portion of John Byrnes run or the future foundation uniforms. Definitely getting Stan Lee and will certainly consider sunspot and warpath 

It's on Dan Slott's (forget the artist name) run of the F4 after Marvel relaunched the title.

29 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Ok so what version of the FF do these costumes relresent?? I’m definitely surprised as I was expected the negative uniforms from the latter portion of John Byrnes run or the future foundation uniforms.

Yes, I too thought we'd see the negative FF outfits before the modern day/ current ones. These aren't bad, they just don't grab me. I so wanted a totally translucent Invisible Woman, so disappointed there. Effect is cool  though. I will say, while a non-flamed on Torch is just blah to me, this IS the proper body buck the infamous yellow head figure shoulda had. Also, I would've expected some other "stretching" appendages for Mr. Fantastic....I almost thought they were giving him Wolverine claws there! But these would be nice for collectors that didn't get the original F4 from Walgreens.

Man, I need to figure out a 'name' for the Dan Slott-era FF costumes, like how there's "Marvel Now", "All-New, All-Different", "Heroes Return" and that sort of thing so I can differentiate these ones from all the other Legends versions in my cataloguing.  Not my preferred look for them - I grew up on the Byrne-era outfits, so it that or variations are my vision of them (the Salvador Larocca outfits from the post-Heroes Return era don't get nearly enough love IMHO) - but the look very nice nonethless.

The Deadpool wave was supposed to have the Strong Guy B-a-F, right?

Great to see the proposed B-a-F Stan finally get released, but as an overseas collector, please tell me it's not a Target exclusive... :(

9 minutes ago, Sledgehama said:

Man, I need to figure out a 'name' for the Dan Slott-era FF costumes, like how there's "Marvel Now", "All-New, All-Different", "Heroes Return" and that sort of thing so I can differentiate these ones from all the other Legends versions in my cataloguing.  Not my preferred look for them - I grew up on the Byrne-era outfits, so it that or variations are my vision of them (the Salvador Larocca outfits from the post-Heroes Return era don't get nearly enough love IMHO) - but the look very nice nonethless.

Great to see the proposed B-a-F Stan finally get released, but as an overseas collector, please tell me it's not a Target exclusive... 😞

Disney got the movie rights back costumes. And The Man is getting a full release...(giggity)...

19 minutes ago, Sledgehama said:

Great to see the proposed B-a-F Stan finally get released, but as an overseas collector, please tell me it's not a Target exclusive... 😞

What about "Fresh Start"? That's the revamp that Marvel had going when the series debuted.

Hellll yes, I wasn't expecting a release of such exciting major characters for NYCC. I thought we were past the big announcements for the year and we might get a few repaints and a few obscure characters. But Warpath?? Definitely a must-get for me. But yeah, that looks more like Thunderbird. The Fantastic Four is cool but I prefer the classic outfits. I do like the new Thing's head better though, with the more prominent brow and jaw. I like Sunspot as a character but I'm not sure about this figure. Similar to the recent Cannonball -- I like the character but unsure about the figure. I guess Sunspot is hard to depict as a figure though since he's just all black. Blue Deadpool? Maybe.

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I like Sunspot as a character but I'm not sure about this figure. Similar to the recent Cannonball -- I like the character but unsure about the figure. I guess Sunspot is hard to depict as a figure though since he's just all black.

I'm not sure if the lighting makes the figure look odd or not but to me he looks like oil. Hard to discern. I would think Sunspot would be a kind of jet black (but in some areas almost opaque to reflect all that energy) and also not sure this outfit brings that out.

5 hours ago, Biggbubb said:

Love the FF and Doom!That Stan is great! Hasbro is killin’ it.

I'm kinda  meh on most of these ….except Dr Doom (already got my order in for Stan). Only hope is that the lower part of his tunic doesn't impede his leg movement. Hasbro should either be making this kind of outfit with enough gap down the seam, or using very softer and more pliable plastic, so articulation isn't restricted. But gunning for him either way!

OH MY STARS AND GARTERS! An FF wave is Fantastic. That Doctor Doom is awesome. I want all of them, not crazy about She Hulks look but I will take it. Already got the previous versions but, awe hell I'm rambling like an idiot. Thanks for the review.

Wow really wasn't expecting this stuff, but I guess it makes sense, with us already seeing Doom and She-Hulk figures a FF wave would have been a good place to fit them, now I really hope I don't want to build the BAF for that wave (I'm gonna scream if it's Dragon Man), because I really only want Doom, She-Hulk and Invisible Woman (because I still love that fig, and black costume yes) , I don't really need another Thing so soon, and I most certainly don't care about Powered Down Torch or Bearded Mr. Fantastic, I'm actually suprised at home much I don't care about Warpath and Sunsport right about now,, meh, but yeah weird I'm loving that Blue Deadpool

Stan is obviously a must have no question!

7 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I'm kinda  meh on most of these ….except Dr Doom (already got my order in for Stan). Only hope is that the lower part of his tunic doesn't impede his leg movement. Hasbro should either be making this kind of outfit with enough gap down the seam, or using very softer and more pliable plastic, so articulation isn't restricted. But gunning for him either way!

I was thinking his tunic is a bit too long. All my old school Dr. Dooms would just stand there due to the lack of leg articulation. May replace it with a third party cloth tunic.