2019 NYCC - Hasbro Marvel Legends Reveals Images

Wheel-Jack

On 10/13/2019 at 3:58 AM, tarot said:

you have read the wrong comics then mate. Reed has always put his family first. Take the council of reeds storyline for example. He was offered a place in the council that could place him with the greatest minds in the multi-verse with them unraveling the mysteries of everything. All he had to give up was his family. He refused to do so. 

Reed and Sue are marvel's power couple. They have been together for decade, rarely apart. They are over shadowed by others but there is no denying that they are the best couple in marvel and a true example of love in the Marvel universe.

Yeah I would tell you to read more comics as well, he loves her 100 percent and will sacrifice anything but on daily basis he is way too preoccupied with his science, he’s always busy with it so much so that this is established trait about fantastic four family dynamics,  Sue is always trying to get Reed from his science experiments in order for  them to  spend the quality time together. 

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:11 PM, leokearon said:

Marvel's treatment of its characters ( and the ever growing crop of douche artist and writers) are why I got out of comics almost 30 years ago.

Dang, harsh....but sadly accurate. Once I could tell at a glance which artist was drawing which book, and just by reading a few pages could usually dope out the writer...almost none stand out for me now. The current guys now are just too busy destroying old continuity for the sake of "freshness", only to pick and pluck from that continuity anything they like. I am so done with this crisis or that secret war... or death.... or end of universe crossover slop...

Sorry, guys and girls but chances are your so -called "epic" is not gonna make it to the movie adaptation and even if it does, you will likely get little recognition and virtually NO "piece" of the movie rights. Let the movies do the movies, you get back to doing comics.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:18 PM, michiganjfrog said:

metoo, we get another shot at it :D

I like the upcoming Doom figure- its fantastic (no pun intended) but isn't quite "classic" accurate. The tunic is too long; I'm sure hoping its made of some more flexible material, otherwise his legs wont be able to move much at all.

7 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Dang, harsh....but sadly accurate. Once I could tell at a glance which artist was drawing which book, and just by reading a few pages could usually dope out the writer...almost none stand out for me now. The current guys now are just too busy destroying old continuity for the sake of "freshness", only to pick and pluck from that continuity anything they like. I am so done with this crisis or that secret war... or death.... or end of universe crossover slop...

Sorry, guys and girls but chances are your so -called "epic" is not gonna make it to the movie adaptation and even if it does, you will likely get little recognition and virtually NO "piece" of the movie rights. Let the movies do the movies, you get back to doing comics.

Marvel have really being struggling since the new millennium began and the constant "events" puts me right off

12 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I like the upcoming Doom figure- its fantastic (no pun intended) but isn't quite "classic" accurate. The tunic is too long; I'm sure hoping its made of some more flexible material, otherwise his legs wont be able to move much at all.

hopefully! that is a rather long tunic, but I would imagine its flexible enough to  get a decent range of poses , if  not It's going to get a lot of negative feedback I bet.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 6:01 PM, SpiderS said:

I am glad to see that we are actually getting whole wave dedicated to Fantastic Four when there isn’t movie coming out. This alone makes me exciting. Doctor Doom and She Hulk are definitive wants for me.  

Dammit, I want a translucent (clear) Invisible Woman.....

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2019 at 3:58 AM, tarot said:

you have read the wrong comics then mate. Reed has always put his family first. Take the council of reeds storyline for example. He was offered a place in the council that could place him with the greatest minds in the multi-verse with them unraveling the mysteries of everything. All he had to give up was his family. He refused to do so. 

Reed and Sue are marvel's power couple. They have been together for decade, rarely apart. They are over shadowed by others but there is no denying that they are the best couple in marvel and a true example of love in the Marvel universe.

I know it’s old now but this is what I was referencing 

B0EA11CD-427A-4512-B272-DD33EEBF86D5.jpeg

2 hours ago, SpiderS said:

I know it’s old now but this is what I was referencing 

B0EA11CD-427A-4512-B272-DD33EEBF86D5.jpeg

I don't think there is any doubt Reed loves his family but their have also def been times over the many many years that FF stories have been written where Reed put science ahead of the immediate needs of the family. There have been other times when he hasn't. Often depends on who is writing the story and what the overall goal of the story is. Heck the reason they have powers tis somewhat because  Reed put science over what was best for the others and they've done storylines about that.

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:57 AM, JayC said:

I don't think there is any doubt Reed loves his family but their have also def been times over the many many years that FF stories have been written where Reed put science ahead of the immediate needs of the family. There have been other times when he hasn't. Often depends on who is writing the story and what the overall goal of the story is. Heck the reason they have powers tis somewhat because  Reed put science over what was best for the others and they've done storylines about that.

True enough. Reed is awed and consumed by exploring, learning, and stretching (no pun intended) the boundaries of frontiers of knowledge. Stan Lee often wrote him using the "absent minded genius" trope, very common throughout science fiction during the 50s-60s.  Though he doesn't intend to, he has to be reminded from time to time that he sometimes puts his love of science above his family and their thoughts/feelings.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:20 AM, ransomz said:

That She-Hulk is great. If there is one thing that's true about Hulk Marvel Legends, we get a lot of variations of the same character. I like this one and hope they keep giving us more. I haven't really been satisfied 100% with any of the She-Hulks to date. Some are better than others but I think this new figure looks really well done and is a step in the right direction.

Im not a fan of She-Hulk and was gonna pass on this figure, but I did like it except for those ripped jeans...theyre a little too ripped and too uniform with the tears. But she's grown on me. So once again we see Hasbro's done a good job.