JayC

Who Could The Build-A-Figure For The Upcoming Marvel Legends Fantastic Four Wave Be???

4 hours ago, Starlord67 said:

I see your point...there is a chance he'll make the cut. My reasoning was skewed by one to many pina coladas I think. 😁

No worries. Like I said I think almost all of these choices are going to see figure form very soon; I'd be surprised it theyre not all out by this time next year. But one that didn't make their cut was the Watcher...and I really liked Bryne's take on him....john-byrne-watcher.thumb.jpg.d3976f38895894f29cc3a69ccb3946e7.jpg

I would like to Skrulls sold as a Walgreen exclusive or army builder 2 packs. Having to buy 6-8 figures for one Skrull would be unfortunate. Ronan would be cool. Dragon-man is a void spot on almost any collector who started after 2010. I would vote to get Dragon-man, But Annihulus would be a great option too! But more than ever that new doom is a masterpiece. 

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:57 PM, mako said:

What if they went and gave us a total dark-horse character by doing someone like Psycho-Man?

Wouldn't mind that, and frankly the constant stream of "redos" gets old after a while. Besides, there'll be plenty time for Galactus, Super Skrull, etc. later.

True. Psycho-Man and his ilk would be welcome....and would make the eventual appearance of "bigger name" characters all the sweeter...

12 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

I would like to Skrulls sold as a Walgreen exclusive or army builder 2 packs. Having to buy 6-8 figures for one Skrull would be unfortunate. Ronan would be cool. Dragon-man is a void spot on almost any collector who started after 2010. I would vote to get Dragon-man, But Annihulus would be a great option too! But more than ever that new doom is a masterpiece. 

i keep thinking of the hydra goon two pack, one big dude and one normal size. that combo would be so cool for a skrull set

5 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

i keep thinking of the hydra goon two pack, one big dude and one normal size. that combo would be so cool for a skrull set

A standard skrull and a "Super" Skrull pack would be cool

On 10/10/2019 at 2:04 AM, leokearon said:

On 10/10/2019 at 2:04 AM, leokearon said:

Right? not only that but it would be nice to be able a sizable  army with them. something that could battle the avengers and fantastic four. 

On 10/9/2019 at 8:47 PM, michiganjfrog said:

I've been thinking the same thing for a SHIELD set. Wouldn't hate a similar Kree set for that matter . . . or the Hand.

56 minutes ago, mako said:

I've been thinking the same thing for a SHIELD set. Wouldn't hate a similar Kree set for that matter . . . or the Hand.

We need to see more Army Builder sets, but that is/has been another topic