15 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

I figured Modern Rogue and FA Storm were part of whatever wave Nimrod will be the BAF for.

Rogue maybe but not fa storm. That is a target exclusive of some form

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 5:34 PM, tarot said:

I hate to say this guys but one interview with Shart does not confirm this.

A point not to be understated.

I’m curious about the group’s preference for something. Which version of Banshee do members want to see more/first? The classic green and yellow from Giant-Size X-Men, or the blue and yellow costume he wore when the teams split and eventually his Generation X look?

The easy answer is both but I really want to know do more collectors want the GS costume or the ‘90s costume?

Green and Gold. I'm irish so those are my colors.

9 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

I’m curious about the group’s preference for something. Which version of Banshee do members want to see more/first? The classic green and yellow from Giant-Size X-Men, or the blue and yellow costume he wore when the teams split and eventually his Generation X look?

The easy answer is both but I really want to know do more collectors want the GS costume or the ‘90s costume?

Definitely green and yellow. I forgot what his blue and yellow costume looks like.

2 hours ago, IsaiahWayne said:

Definitely green and yellow. I forgot what his blue and yellow costume looks like.

It was the generic blue and gold utility uniform that the X-Men wore during the Muir Island saga but Banshee had wings on his.

7DFC9998-03F8-4311-878C-E5408A869D6D.jpeg

45 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

It was the generic blue and gold utility uniform that the X-Men wore during the Muir Island saga but Banshee had wings on his.

7DFC9998-03F8-4311-878C-E5408A869D6D.jpeg

I wouldn’t mind having that version of him in a team pack with the rest of the X-men in their blue and gold or maybe in a two pack with Siryn. For now green and gold is a must, especially if they make it in an individual pack.

Personally, I'd prefer blue and gold, but I'm not as worried about it as I'd guess others are. The Giant-Size team just doesn't do as much for me as the series of line-ups that followed, and I'm pretty invested in finishing my 90s teams at this point, so I'd love to see him fill in that vacancy.

7 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

I want blue and yellow, and he needs his Ozzy Osbourne sunglasses, because I'm still hoping for a Generation X wave

I would prefer the green and gold. But I can see both easily getting released in retro packs just like the two versions of Storm.

Green and gold of course, hands down. Add in a new "sonic" effect (use this one or something like it).  Make his boots correctly, like Vision's should have been done.

s-l1600.jpg

d82bb52ab7cabd27006b83b06602abc5.jpg

I would happily take either blue or green. I just want Banshee already!

On 3/4/2020 at 6:46 PM, RyanDaly said:

Yes, the answer is "both" but, gun to my head, green & yellow first.

12 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

I would happily take either blue or green. I just want Banshee already!

Same here. 

Also the correct answer is both. Release Green and Yellow in a BAF wave and release the Blue and Yellow as a Vintage figure at the same time.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 6:46 PM, RyanDaly said:

Good question. I would lean toward his green and yellow costume. Maybe with a couple of different hair styles, classic and modern, and a screaming one. I'd prefer those, and a flight stand, to sonic effects.

7 hours ago, Chunkylover said:

Good question. I would lean toward his green and yellow costume. Maybe with a couple of different hair styles, classic and modern, and a screaming one. I'd prefer those, and a flight stand, to sonic effects.

Hasbro could give all those accessories and more as a deluxe figure!

17 hours ago, Chunkylover said:

I'm all for different hairstyles and different art styles (Jubilee could've benefitted from that second head being of a different style. Beast too but we all know why they didn't).

Correct me if I'm wrong, unfortunately Hasbro hasn't done this. The closest I can think is the Nightcrawler with the shadowed forehead but even then all three heads were the same 3D model head with that third having a different paint app.

They're more likely to have a closed mouth + screaming one for Banshee of the same head.

Goes without saying he would have a regular head and a screaming one. Still think a new effect, like the one I mentioned before, would work great.  Daredevil body mold, cloth panels for flying like the material used for Storm's cape, alternate heads, maybe a new effect, and we're done. We know from their previous work how easy this would be for Hasbro.

s-l1600.jpg

17 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Hasbro could give all those accessories and more as a deluxe figure!

No thanks, A Sean with a standard and screaming head would be all I need

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 2:48 AM, Atlantis said:

Goes without saying he would have a regular head and a screaming one. Still think a new effect, like the one I mentioned before, would work great.  Daredevil body mold, cloth panels for flying like the material used for Storm's cape, alternate heads, maybe a new effect, and we're done. We know from their previous work how easy this would be for Hasbro.

s-l1600.jpg

I'd be all for a superpower effect. That's one of the cool things about Hasbro these days is they are making really cool add-ins. Would it have to be permanently attached to his screaming head?

6 hours ago, Chunkylover said:

I'd be all for a superpower effect. That's one of the cool things about Hasbro these days is they are making really cool add-ins. Would it have to be permanently attached to his screaming head?

No. Like Prof X, Invisible Woman, Cyclops, Iron Man etc. it could just be an accessory. And of course they could always do Banshee without any effect at all.

But please don't use this head...yikes.....

Banshee0n.jpg

31 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

No. Like Prof X, Invisible Woman, Cyclops, Iron Man etc. it could just be an accessory. And of course they could always do Banshee without any effect at all.

But please don't use this head...yikes.....

Banshee0n.jpg

Yeah, a separate effect would be best