Marvel Legends 6” Avengers Video Game Iron Man

JayC

Hasbro has announced a new Marvel Legends Series figure inspired by the Marvel’s Avengers video game releasing in 2020, the Marvel Legends Series 6-Inch Iron Man (Marvel’s Avengers) Figure will be available to fans and collectors next Spring.

(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Spring 2020)

11A5C9A3-BEA6-42C2-BDEF-4E7B1121D0DB.png

02AAABAF-E874-4CD1-A1B5-61A737154341.png

I hope they make a proper game-only wave for this and a satisfying amount of figures, unlike what happened with PS4 Spider-Man, not to mention the poor guy couldn't even get a proper unique mold (though the fact that the Velocity Suit is getting its own mold gives me some hope they could reivist the Advanced Suit figure to rectify that).

Love the Avengers but not sold on any of the video game costume designs. This Iron Man is easily the best. 

Once the game comes out I’ll be changing my default costumes to something closer to either comic or MCU if it is an option. I get that, like the Spider-Man PS4 costumes ( which I also disliked)  they are meant to be originals based on classic characters but I think the original game designs are a miss IMO.

My guess is if they make more of these video game designs into action figures, years down the road we will look back on these as oddities in our collections.

10 minutes ago, Glorifice said:

I need to see the shelf of the person who actually gets these 1000 versions of slightly varied Iron Men. 

I wanna see the house, must be huge! But if i have money for a huge house i may prefer to go for Hot Toys or statues ... 

This looks really good, actually. If they make other figures from this game, I may not get them, provided they’re not part of a wave, but definitely getting this one. Also, is that an ab crunch on an Iron Man figure? When was the last time we saw that? If this figure isn’t part of a game wave, or a single release, I have to imagine it’ll be part of the Black Widow wave.

1 hour ago, Ironspider428 said:

Also, is that an ab crunch on an Iron Man figure? When was the last time we saw that? 

A couple months ago, with the 80th Anniversary Iron Man?  And also with any figure using the ANAD Iron Man body (whether the original release in early 2018, or the Infamous Iron Man/Iron Doom release earlier this year, or the ANAD Stealth Iron Man figure coming out now)?  It's only movie Iron Man figures where they lean towards diaphragm joints rather than just straight hinge ab crunches.

22 hours ago, leokearon said:

Not excited about the game and not excited about this figure

Not into video games. Figure looks ok, but really not enough variation for me to want to pick up. Its not a bad figure, but nothing to write home about. I do look forward to the promethium (heroes reborn) and Silver Centurian models.

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

Not into video games. Figure looks ok, but really not enough variation for me to want to pick up. Its not a bad figure, but nothing to write home about. I do look forward to the promethium (heroes reborn) and Silver Centurian models.

Yeah, I would add the Modular armour to that list

39 minutes ago, newcollector24680 said:

Looks really nice with the shinny paint on the armor, I just hope that the final product turns out like. Also, it would've been cool if it came with a Tony Stark head, I haven't seen a Marvel Legends Iron-Man figure with one in years.

its a comic head, but I thought the one that came with the black panther wave iron man to be really well done

29 minutes ago, newcollector24680 said:

Yeah, that's actually a good idea. But it still won't have the ShartimusPrime likeness😂

Hahahaha, honestly that would be the only reason for me to get this figure, if it came with a unhelmeted head, so we would have Dan Larson (Mr. Fantastic) and Shartimus (Iron man). But then I would need a movie Obadiah Stane headsculpt 😂