Jump to content
SpiderS

2/(3)-packs you want to see

Recommended Posts

Multiple figure packs are getting a lot of love from Marvel legends recently, with much needed reissue of older figures as well as new versions without bothering build a figure waves. I personally would love more Spider-man themed two packs. 

For me:

ZBAnjqc.jpg 

1) Classic Romita style Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy. This particular pack was even fake news’d by fans, I never wished hoax to be true so much in my life , but for real this pack is no-brainer. If this isn’t too dark for Hasbro, Gwen should have alternate “lifeless”  head to recreate iconic bridge scene, which also makes me think that soft goods green coat also would make good sense if done well. 

 

hY5m4Vs.jpg

2) Civilian Peter Parker or armored Spider-Man and Animated style Chameleon. Chameleon Hasbro made was okay but despite 3 additional heads it wasn’t figure they put a lot of effort, considering enormous price Chameleon goes for we do need another take on the character. Fans wanted civilian Peter for years, new hoodie sculpt would be great but they could easily reuse Stan lee body which would fit well enough. Silver Armored Spider-Man is pretty  popular look for Spider-man and makes for a great action figure  provided figure will have a nice shiny paint job. 

 

0KxFFee.jpg 

3) Red or Blue big time Spider-Man with Big Time Hobgoblin and Black Cat. (Yes I do realize Spidey is green on pic) While it is straight repaint pack, I do think that Hobgoblin Hasbro made was great looking figure, just not a great build a figure, this pack would give fans opportunity to get this figure and add another versions of big time suit to their collection. I think huge chunk of fans were disappointed with recent version of black cat, reissuing first Black cat figure with new lower arms and legs will be perfect, if cleavage is too problematic for big chains it should be entertainment earth or amazon exclusive.

 

What 2/(3)- packs would you like to see? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all of those would be great choices, I really hope we get a Gwen like that soon

in addition i would pick..

 

Skrull 2 pack( one regular skrull one super skrull)

Endgame final battle Trinity ( Thor, Cap and battle damaged Iron man with nano gauntlet)

maybe a hand ninja set?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best Friends: Kitty Pryde / Magik

Brotherhood: Avalanche / Pyro

Hellfire Club: Black King (Sebastian Shaw) / White Queen (Emma Frost)

Like Father, Like Daughter: Banshee / Siryn

Mojoverse: Longshot / Spiral

X-Force Love Triangle: Archangel / Fantomex / Psylocke

I could go on and on, but the above each get at a need while having a theme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Army Builders: S.H.I.E.L.D Agents, Hand Ninjas, Skrulls, Kree
  • Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker
  • Roughhouse and Bloodscream

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

these came to mind

Moon Knight (Classic) & Werewolf By Night

Spinneret & Spiderling

Dr. Strange (Classic) & Clea

Viper, Diamondback & Black Mamba

Riot, Phage & Agony

Arachknight, Ghost Panther & Weapon Hex

Howard The Duck & Beverly Switzer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Benn said:

Best Friends: Kitty Pryde / Magik

Brotherhood: Avalanche / Pyro

Hellfire Club: Black King (Sebastian Shaw) / White Queen (Emma Frost)

Like Father, Like Daughter: Banshee / Siryn

Mojoverse: Longshot / Spiral

X-Force Love Triangle: Archangel / Fantomex / Psylocke

I could go on and on, but the above each get at a need while having a theme.

Banshee/Siryn would be a neat idea. The similar style could be attractive. Collectors would love completing or coming close to completing two teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, leokearon said:
  • Army Builders: S.H.I.E.L.D Agents, Hand Ninjas, Skrulls, Kree
  • Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker
  • Roughhouse and Bloodscream

 

 

I like the idea of Roughhouse and Bloodscream. Roughhouse is a little boring, but Bloodscream would be cool. Maybe a little obscure.

 

You know how you sell it...?

 

Include a Wolverine! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about an “evolution of” two pack. You could do Outback armor Psylocke with Lady Mandarin Psylocke. Green hoodie Rogue with Outback Rogue, or even repackage the Jim Lee era one since it would obviously sell well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chunkylover said:

What about an “evolution of” two pack. You could do Outback armor Psylocke with Lady Mandarin Psylocke. Green hoodie Rogue with Outback Rogue, or even repackage the Jim Lee era one since it would obviously sell well.

Yes to any or all. Let's get that outback team! Outback and 90s Colossus would be great too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:38 PM, SpiderS said:

Multiple figure packs are getting a lot of love from Marvel legends recently, with much needed reissue of older figures as well as new versions without bothering build a figure waves. I personally would love more Spider-man themed two packs. 

For me:

ZBAnjqc.jpg 

1) Classic Romita style Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy. This particular pack was even fake news’d by fans, I never wished hoax to be true so much in my life , but for real this pack is no-brainer. If this isn’t too dark for Hasbro, Gwen should have alternate “lifeless”  head to recreate iconic bridge scene, which also makes me think that soft goods green coat also would make good sense if done well. 

 

 

What 2/(3)- packs would you like to see? 

No way. Gwen's death was an iconic moment not just for Spider-Man, but for all comics. Such a thing had never been done before, and frankly I thought it was a cheap and disgusting move to try to bring her back years later, or worse, that idiotic "children" thing. It made me so sick I stopped buying Spider-Man altogether. Lets let her rest in peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Chunkylover said:

I like the idea of Roughhouse and Bloodscream. Roughhouse is a little boring, but Bloodscream would be cool. Maybe a little obscure.

 

You know how you sell it...?

 

Include a Wolverine! 

Only if it's Tuxedo Patch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

King & Queen: Black Bolt / Medusa - these two need to be redone

Evolution: Mar-Vell / Captain Marvel - first appearance Mar-Vell in green and white Kree warrior outfit; other is red and blue Nega-bands costume with interchangeable head for white/blonde hair

Enemies: Doctor Strange / Baron Mordo

Heroes for Hire: Power Man / Iron Fist - classic versions of Luke Cage and Danny Rand 

Nightwing Restorations: Misty Knight / Colleen Wing 

West Coast Avengers: Tigra / Wonder Man - red jacket and sunglasses version of Simon

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: male / female - two bodies in tactical blue and gray uniforms, interchangeable heads to create Jimmy Woo, Jasper Sitwell, Clay Quartermain, Phil Coulson (male), and Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine, Maria Hill, Sharon Carter, Melinda May (female)

 

There are so, so, soooo many more I could come up with.

I also really like the idea of army builder packs for the Skrulls, the Kree, the Mindless Ones, the Leader's Humanoids, Hydra, A.I.M., etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Atlantis said:

No way. Gwen's death was an iconic moment not just for Spider-Man, but for all comics. Such a thing had never been done before, and frankly I thought it was a cheap and disgusting move to try to bring her back years later, or worse, that idiotic "children" thing. It made me so sick I stopped buying Spider-Man altogether. Lets let her rest in peace.

I hated the goblin children thing so much lol even more so than 'one more day"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some great ideas HERE...

Mine are

Captain Britain/ Outback PSYLOCKE

Shroud/ Moon KNIGHT

Rogue (Outback Costume)/ COLOSSUS (Outback costume)

FA HAVOK/FA Polaris

Marvel Girl/ Cyclops (rerelease)

Deluxe figure of classic Angel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2019 at 2:52 AM, leokearon said:

Only if it's Tuxedo Patch

I’m for that if they figure out how to sculpt his face better. As popular as he is, you’d think they wouldn’t make him so dang ugly. I’m not too impressed by that black costume Patch. His AoA figures, TB and Hasbro, both look weird or ugly. I thought TB did a good job with their Weapon X and DoFP Logans. I’m not sure how Hasbro’s turned out. Tough doesn’t have to be ugly.

 

But if they want to do an ugly Wolverine, they could do a Meltdown 2-pack....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Chunkylover said:

I’m for that if they figure out how to sculpt his face better. As popular as he is, you’d think they wouldn’t make him so dang ugly. I’m not too impressed by that black costume Patch. His AoA figures, TB and Hasbro, both look weird or ugly. I thought TB did a good job with their Weapon X and DoFP Logans. I’m not sure how Hasbro’s turned out. Tough doesn’t have to be ugly.

 

But if they want to do an ugly Wolverine, they could do a Meltdown 2-pack....

They must be fans of Chris Bachalo's Logan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first pick would be 

Quicksilver/Ultron Drone.  Army building for the drones, multiple Pietros to show his super speed.

Warriors Three. With either a headswap for Fandral, or just the second one. 

Cosmo/Howard the Duck

Whiplash/Justin Hammer. Either the armored or racetrack version, I just want a Hammer to do a stopmotion Stark Expo dance.

General Ross/Abomination. I feel like there's not enough love for this.

Malekith/Kurse

Alexander Pierce/Agent Sitwell

Kaecilius/Mindless one Zealot multiple headswaps+magic effects

Ancient One/Wong

Stakar/Aleta/Martinex/Charly-27/Mainframe/Krugar

Miek/Fenris (maybe not HUGE, but, you know... a big wolf)

Sonny Burch/Uzman/Dave/Kurt

Chitauri/Sakaaran/Outrider

Male Starforce (Yon-Rogg, Att-Las, Bron-Char alt heads)/Skrull (alt heads)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a classic 2pack with Power Man and Iron Fist would be nice to finally get! The modern versions they put out don't appeal to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgot about the series side

Kingpin/Bullseye/Vigilante DD

Madani/Jigsaw (not disfigured alt head)

Killgrave/Trish Walker

Misty Knight/Colleen Wing White Iron Fist

Danny Rand Iron Fist(w/ yellow mask and green hoodie, at least something costume-like)/Mary Walker

Fitz/Simmons

Mac/Yo-yo

May/Daisy

Runaways

Cloak/Dagger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Darth_Primus said:

I would love to see a 3 pack of Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends of Firestar and Ice Man.  

 

 

That would be a good one for sales, I would think. Imagine if you replaced Firestar with Deadpool and Iceman with Iron Man! Through the roof! :wink:

Seriously, that would be a fan favorite. I know fans have been asking for Firestar for a while. How different would the Iceman figure have to be from the Retro wave one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE