2/(3)-packs you want to see

SpiderS

Multiple figure packs are getting a lot of love from Marvel legends recently, with much needed reissue of older figures as well as new versions without bothering build a figure waves. I personally would love more Spider-man themed two packs. 

For me:

ZBAnjqc.jpg 

1) Classic Romita style Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy. This particular pack was even fake news’d by fans, I never wished hoax to be true so much in my life , but for real this pack is no-brainer. If this isn’t too dark for Hasbro, Gwen should have alternate “lifeless”  head to recreate iconic bridge scene, which also makes me think that soft goods green coat also would make good sense if done well. 

hY5m4Vs.jpg

2) Civilian Peter Parker or armored Spider-Man and Animated style Chameleon. Chameleon Hasbro made was okay but despite 3 additional heads it wasn’t figure they put a lot of effort, considering enormous price Chameleon goes for we do need another take on the character. Fans wanted civilian Peter for years, new hoodie sculpt would be great but they could easily reuse Stan lee body which would fit well enough. Silver Armored Spider-Man is pretty  popular look for Spider-man and makes for a great action figure  provided figure will have a nice shiny paint job. 

0KxFFee.jpg 

3) Red or Blue big time Spider-Man with Big Time Hobgoblin and Black Cat. (Yes I do realize Spidey is green on pic) While it is straight repaint pack, I do think that Hobgoblin Hasbro made was great looking figure, just not a great build a figure, this pack would give fans opportunity to get this figure and add another versions of big time suit to their collection. I think huge chunk of fans were disappointed with recent version of black cat, reissuing first Black cat figure with new lower arms and legs will be perfect, if cleavage is too problematic for big chains it should be entertainment earth or amazon exclusive.

What 2/(3)- packs would you like to see? 

Best Friends: Kitty Pryde / Magik

Brotherhood: Avalanche / Pyro

Hellfire Club: Black King (Sebastian Shaw) / White Queen (Emma Frost)

Like Father, Like Daughter: Banshee / Siryn

Mojoverse: Longshot / Spiral

X-Force Love Triangle: Archangel / Fantomex / Psylocke

I could go on and on, but the above each get at a need while having a theme.

these came to mind

Moon Knight (Classic) & Werewolf By Night

Spinneret & Spiderling

Dr. Strange (Classic) & Clea

Viper, Diamondback & Black Mamba

Riot, Phage & Agony

Arachknight, Ghost Panther & Weapon Hex

Howard The Duck & Beverly Switzer

16 hours ago, Benn said:

Best Friends: Kitty Pryde / Magik

Brotherhood: Avalanche / Pyro

Hellfire Club: Black King (Sebastian Shaw) / White Queen (Emma Frost)

Like Father, Like Daughter: Banshee / Siryn

Mojoverse: Longshot / Spiral

X-Force Love Triangle: Archangel / Fantomex / Psylocke

I could go on and on, but the above each get at a need while having a theme.

Banshee/Siryn would be a neat idea. The similar style could be attractive. Collectors would love completing or coming close to completing two teams.

4 hours ago, leokearon said:
  • Army Builders: S.H.I.E.L.D Agents, Hand Ninjas, Skrulls, Kree
  • Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker
  • Roughhouse and Bloodscream

I like the idea of Roughhouse and Bloodscream. Roughhouse is a little boring, but Bloodscream would be cool. Maybe a little obscure.

You know how you sell it...?

Include a Wolverine! 

2 hours ago, Chunkylover said:

What about an “evolution of” two pack. You could do Outback armor Psylocke with Lady Mandarin Psylocke. Green hoodie Rogue with Outback Rogue, or even repackage the Jim Lee era one since it would obviously sell well.

Yes to any or all. Let's get that outback team! Outback and 90s Colossus would be great too!

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:38 PM, SpiderS said:

Multiple figure packs are getting a lot of love from Marvel legends recently, with much needed reissue of older figures as well as new versions without bothering build a figure waves. I personally would love more Spider-man themed two packs. 

For me:

ZBAnjqc.jpg 

1) Classic Romita style Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy. This particular pack was even fake news’d by fans, I never wished hoax to be true so much in my life , but for real this pack is no-brainer. If this isn’t too dark for Hasbro, Gwen should have alternate “lifeless”  head to recreate iconic bridge scene, which also makes me think that soft goods green coat also would make good sense if done well. 

What 2/(3)- packs would you like to see? 

No way. Gwen's death was an iconic moment not just for Spider-Man, but for all comics. Such a thing had never been done before, and frankly I thought it was a cheap and disgusting move to try to bring her back years later, or worse, that idiotic "children" thing. It made me so sick I stopped buying Spider-Man altogether. Lets let her rest in peace.

King & Queen: Black Bolt / Medusa - these two need to be redone

Evolution: Mar-Vell / Captain Marvel - first appearance Mar-Vell in green and white Kree warrior outfit; other is red and blue Nega-bands costume with interchangeable head for white/blonde hair

Enemies: Doctor Strange / Baron Mordo

Heroes for Hire: Power Man / Iron Fist - classic versions of Luke Cage and Danny Rand 

Nightwing Restorations: Misty Knight / Colleen Wing 

West Coast Avengers: Tigra / Wonder Man - red jacket and sunglasses version of Simon

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: male / female - two bodies in tactical blue and gray uniforms, interchangeable heads to create Jimmy Woo, Jasper Sitwell, Clay Quartermain, Phil Coulson (male), and Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine, Maria Hill, Sharon Carter, Melinda May (female)

There are so, so, soooo many more I could come up with.

I also really like the idea of army builder packs for the Skrulls, the Kree, the Mindless Ones, the Leader's Humanoids, Hydra, A.I.M., etc.

16 hours ago, Atlantis said:

No way. Gwen's death was an iconic moment not just for Spider-Man, but for all comics. Such a thing had never been done before, and frankly I thought it was a cheap and disgusting move to try to bring her back years later, or worse, that idiotic "children" thing. It made me so sick I stopped buying Spider-Man altogether. Lets let her rest in peace.

I hated the goblin children thing so much lol even more so than 'one more day"

On 10/14/2019 at 2:52 AM, leokearon said:

Only if it's Tuxedo Patch

I’m for that if they figure out how to sculpt his face better. As popular as he is, you’d think they wouldn’t make him so dang ugly. I’m not too impressed by that black costume Patch. His AoA figures, TB and Hasbro, both look weird or ugly. I thought TB did a good job with their Weapon X and DoFP Logans. I’m not sure how Hasbro’s turned out. Tough doesn’t have to be ugly.

But if they want to do an ugly Wolverine, they could do a Meltdown 2-pack....

45 minutes ago, Chunkylover said:

I’m for that if they figure out how to sculpt his face better. As popular as he is, you’d think they wouldn’t make him so dang ugly. I’m not too impressed by that black costume Patch. His AoA figures, TB and Hasbro, both look weird or ugly. I thought TB did a good job with their Weapon X and DoFP Logans. I’m not sure how Hasbro’s turned out. Tough doesn’t have to be ugly.

But if they want to do an ugly Wolverine, they could do a Meltdown 2-pack....

They must be fans of Chris Bachalo's Logan

My first pick would be 

Quicksilver/Ultron Drone.  Army building for the drones, multiple Pietros to show his super speed.

Warriors Three. With either a headswap for Fandral, or just the second one. 

Cosmo/Howard the Duck

Whiplash/Justin Hammer. Either the armored or racetrack version, I just want a Hammer to do a stopmotion Stark Expo dance.

General Ross/Abomination. I feel like there's not enough love for this.

Malekith/Kurse

Alexander Pierce/Agent Sitwell

Kaecilius/Mindless one Zealot multiple headswaps+magic effects

Ancient One/Wong

Stakar/Aleta/Martinex/Charly-27/Mainframe/Krugar

Miek/Fenris (maybe not HUGE, but, you know... a big wolf)

Sonny Burch/Uzman/Dave/Kurt

Chitauri/Sakaaran/Outrider

Male Starforce (Yon-Rogg, Att-Las, Bron-Char alt heads)/Skrull (alt heads)

Forgot about the series side

Kingpin/Bullseye/Vigilante DD

Madani/Jigsaw (not disfigured alt head)

Killgrave/Trish Walker

Misty Knight/Colleen Wing White Iron Fist

Danny Rand Iron Fist(w/ yellow mask and green hoodie, at least something costume-like)/Mary Walker

Fitz/Simmons

Mac/Yo-yo

May/Daisy

Runaways

Cloak/Dagger

6 minutes ago, Darth_Primus said:

I would love to see a 3 pack of Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends of Firestar and Ice Man.  

That would be a good one for sales, I would think. Imagine if you replaced Firestar with Deadpool and Iceman with Iron Man! Through the roof! :wink:

Seriously, that would be a fan favorite. I know fans have been asking for Firestar for a while. How different would the Iceman figure have to be from the Retro wave one?