leokearon

5 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

Yep can't forget Bag Man! 😄 

Hard to decide what Inhuman I would want to see in the wave, but will keep my fingers crossed in hopes that we'll get a set of em like we are with Alpha Flight.

I would hope for Gorgon with articulated "goat" type legs and hooves, a fully scaled Triton, classic Karnak and a new Medusa, this time in her halter top worn in their book from the 70s, and MOST importantly, soft goods materials for her hair (otherwise its just a clump of plastic; try maybe saran??). I could care less about Crystal, but she is a Royal Family member, so go ahead and add her....give them all a Lockjaw BAF to tie it altogether.

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I would hope for Gorgon with articulated "goat" type legs and hooves, a fully scaled Triton, classic Karnak and a new Medusa, this time in her halter top worn in their book from the 70s, and MOST importantly, soft goods materials for her hair (otherwise its just a clump of plastic; try maybe saran??). I could care less about Crystal, but she is a Royal Family member, so go ahead and add her....give them all a Lockjaw BAF to tie it altogether.

great ideas , gorgon would be really cool

4 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

great ideas , gorgon would be really cool

Years ago Four Horse Men did this type of leg for their DCU Man- Bat....I'd like to see Gorgon's hooves/legs articulated the same way....also, the recent Hercules body buck might work very well on him...

dcuc10_mb6.jpg

12 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Years ago Four Horse Men did this type of leg for their DCU Man- Bat....I'd like to see Gorgon's hooves/legs articulated the same way....also, the recent Hercules body buck might work very well on him...

dcuc10_mb6.jpg

AH you reminded me I still need that man-bat for my batmans rouge gallery. it was one of the most well done ones mattel made IMO

also neca did the faun from pan's labyrinth, it had hoof like feet but was rather spindly, the man-bats would be a better example of how it would work

• 5 weeks later...

I wish they would redo/update the version of that one sdcc exclusive She-Hulk; with the removable business attire and the f4 suit underneath 👍 

But above anything F4, I want a classic torch w/ alternate Hammond head piece the most. I can live w/o the alt head though.

classic 🙏Human 🙏 Torch  🙏flamed 🙏 on  🙏please! 🙌

20 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

I wish they would redo/update the version of that one sdcc exclusive She-Hulk; with the removable business attire and the f4 suit underneath 👍 

But above anything F4, I want a classic torch w/ alternate Hammond head piece the most. I can live w/o the alt head though.

classic 🙏Human 🙏 Torch  🙏flamed 🙏 on  🙏please! 🙌

How dare you?! The alternate would make this figure! Lol. I always found it frustration witj all the johnny figures we have gotten not one thought to include jim hammond( the 4 inch one not withstanding.)

1 hour ago, tarot said:

How dare you?! The alternate would make this figure! Lol. I always found it frustration witj all the johnny figures we have gotten not one thought to include jim hammond( the 4 inch one not withstanding.)

Haha I'm just saying. 🤷‍♂️ But yea, it should definitely be packed in anyway.

9 hours ago, tarot said:

I've mentioned how I want an original Human Torch...but as part of an Invaders/Golden Age heroes set. But if they slipped him in with another F4 set, I aint mad....

I'm not sure why it should be limited to 6 figures, as the amount of figures per wave seems to have nothing to do with what franchise most of the figures are based on. It seems to have more to do with giving the wave lineups a good mix, and spreading out the cost of the BAF. My picks would be:

-The Thing, in the sleeveless FF uniform, with interchangable helmeted and unhelmeted heads.

-Golden Age Human Torch

-Crystal

-Beyonder

-Molecule Man

-Firelord (Though if they want to do a new Galactus figure, they should hold off and make him a pack-in with the big G.)

-Skrull soldier (based more on the shorter, thinner Silver Age look)

BAF: non-crappy-looking Annihilus

11 minutes ago, mako said:

I'm kinda disappointed with the painted on cuts...Look, I know I'm kind of old fashioned, but for the broadest possible spectrum of play, I prefer neutral facial expressions and no open wounds on my action figures. 

Im not a She Hulk fan, could take her or leave her. But every picture I've seen of her in this version has her with those green "cuts" and an angry facial expression. If that's the version theyre doing, then it needs to be comic-accurate and that's what they've done.

Now you wanna complain about facial expressions, look at Guardian's. Jeez. He's not known to be this grumpy dude but in the figure he looks like he's about to yell "get off my lawn, you damn stinking kids"!

8 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Now you wanna complain about facial expressions, look at Guardian's. Jeez. He's not known to be this grumpy dude but in the figure he looks like he's about to yell "get off my lawn, you damn stinking kids"!

He's still annoyed Wolverine left to join the X-men

On 10/16/2019 at 1:57 AM, Atlantis said:

dcuc10_mb6.jpg

Good pull on that one. I'm hoping we see something like this for X-Factor Wolfsbane and Feral. I'm hoping the reason it's taken them so long to be done at this point is that Hasbro's trying to get it just right rather than put out some lackluster effort just to get it off their plate.

On 10/13/2019 at 11:42 AM, leokearon said:

With a new F4 wave being revealed, hopefully it will be the first of many. So who would you like to see in wave 2. A couple of rules though.

1. Keep it to six figures
  2. Since we don't know the BAF of the first wave, you don't need to include a BAF
  3. As well as F4 Members, Allies and Enemies, Future Foundation, Fantastic Force,  Inhumans and Black Panther characters are also allowed

So with those established get suggesting

I already have the classic versions of the FF, with that I don't really need any new versions of the original 4. (unless they update Human Torch on the Sunfire mold.

Wave 3:

1. The Watcher W/FLIGHT STAND (Um hello, Been waiting on this)

2. Classic Ronan

3. Champion

4. Psycho Man

5. Future Foundation Doom

6. Molecule Man

BAF: Dragon Man, Rawr!

Possible substitutes:

Alternate BAF: Classic BLASTAAR or Annihilus

Baghead Spider-man, FF She-hulk (Obviously), Alternate-Attachments for Mr. Fantastic, Firelord, Kang, Mole-man, FF Wolverine. 

• 6 months later...