JayC

Iron Patriot Avengers: Endgame Marvel Legends 6" Figure Review

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot figure from Hasbro. This figure is part of the BroThor Build-A-Figure wave. You can purchase this figure at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Iron-Patriot-Endgame-01.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Endgame-02.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Endgame-03.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Endgame-04.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Endgame-05.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Endgame-06.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Endgame-07.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Endgame-08.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Endgame-09.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Endgame-10.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Endgame-11.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Endgame-12.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Endgame-13.jpg

Iron-Patriot-Endgame-14.jpg

I rarely regret buying ML figures, but if this had come out earlier I'd never have bothered with the Endgame/Hulk BAF War Machine. Looks great. Can't wait to see it.

2 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

I rarely regret buying ML figures, but if this had come out earlier I'd never have bothered with the Endgame/Hulk BAF War Machine. Looks great. Can't wait to see it.

I'd say the same, but I'm planning on making a "Hall of Armors" so both work :3

8 hours ago, DylanRaven055 said:

Kinda glad I skipped the Hulk BAF Warmachine, this one is definitely more movie accurate. 

Accessories were pretty weak, too. I really was disappointed in the shoulder fired gun -that's pretty much the War Machine armor signature weapon- and here they just gave us this slab of plastic that mounts (in a feeble way) into a hole. So, yeah, not crazy about it and definitely looking forward to the Patriot model.

A shame there is no more comparison with the previous Warmachine.
Guess I'll have to check it by myself once I get Iron Patriot next week!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Topics

• Since when was Zemo a normal guy? He murdered, and was able to impersonate, a high ranking government official, killed several world leaders while wearing a Bucky mask, set off an EMP device in the middle of a bustling metropolis, broke up the world's premiere superhero organization, memorized the Winter Soldier code book, and located a top-secret Winter Soldier factory, murdering every super-soldier there-in. All while working pretty much alone. In their in-universe estimation he must be like Jason Bourne and Keyser Soze had a baby and hired Dom Toretto as his nanny. They would probably confine his butt to the Raft just to keep the stuff ratting around in his head from getting out.
    • I posted on this idea before. Starjammers would be simple to do; they've already got body molds for all characters ( Abomination makes a great Ch'od and besides, Abomination needs to re-made anyway and scaled up to match the Hulk), and just using the Spider-Man infinite Black Cat mold youve basically got Madame Hepzibah. If they just stick to Dave Cockrum's rendition it'll be perfect.
    • i'll buy that about Clint, being a world renowned assassin and all, but I seriously doubt General Ross was not aware of Scott's association with Hank Pym or familiar with the capability of the Ant-Man formula. If they woulda not know what he was capable of you'd think they woulda put him in some sort of stasis rather than a standard cell under the fear that he could simply just slip through the cracks. I also fully agree that aside from his nefarious machinations Zemo is little more threatening than your average psycho on the streets but, like I said, the Raft just seems like the proper neutral place in the MCU. Granted, we know what the Raft is used for in the Comics Universe, but that doesn't actually mean it has the same application in the much smaller MCU.
    • I've seen it going for around $35 online. If you can manage the extra $10, that might be your most reliable option.
    • Yes! While I have no reason to think any of the Hasbro production heads are reading this, or have any plans to make Red Wolf, I sure hope they take your idea into mind if they do. In fact they need to use lighter, flexible plastic whenever they're doing figures that have tunics that extend below the waist (like Doom) or longer hair ( like Scarlet Witch).

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE