Survey – Ideal Falcon and Winter Soldier box set

tarot

Hey gang. It’s been a while since I did an Ideal wave. Well, I did a Black widow wave where I asked you to you vote for your Ideal wave for that movie. Well I decided to do the same for the next MCU project, which happens to be their first Disney+ series Falcon and Winter Soldier. However, since I don’t think Hasbro would do a wave for that series, maybe they might do a box set instead. Just imagine this as an Amazon Exclusive if it help.

So you get to decide which figure you want in the box set. But of course the following rules apply:

1. 5 or Six characters. 5 is mandatory but you can also provide a sixth character if you wish
  2. Comic Book figure only. Yes this is based on a MCU project but please keep it to the comic figure.
  3. For Falcon and Winter Solder, all you have to do is provide which version you want.
  4. You can provide a link to an image if you wish. This is 100% optional but it does provide me a better idea of what version you mean. For example, if you say classic, then you could provide an image for that as a “classic” version is different for each person.
  5. There is no need for you to fill it up with just heroes. You can fill it up with villains and female character. Whatever you want
  6. I would ask you to follow the theme for this: Captain America, War and Espionage.

You have until Nov 4th. Get entering:

https://nearcompleteset.survey.fm/ideal-box-set-falcon-winter-soldier

I'm gonna take it from the perspective that a box set would most likely consist of 90 percent reused parts, aside from New head sculpts, of course. So my list will be based more on probability than what my nerd fanboy brain really wants.

1. Falcon & Redwing (classic or modern) - though Sam is much larger than Vulture, we now know Hasbro has cracked the formula that has so long evaded them

2. Winter Soldier (classic or modern) - this could most likely be done on the Paladin buck

3. Diamondback - though she is athletic, she's still quite leggy. I would suggest the Dark Phoenix buck over the Kate Bishop.

4. US Agent (on a larger buck) - this is just begging for a redo. Many think the reaper buck would do. I think even the Odinson woukd work as his official stats are closer to Thor rather than Cap.

5. Crossbones (on a smaller buck) - this one needs to be brought down a little from the old Hulkling buck. Again, his stats show him to be more in line with a Thor dimensions.

6. Black Mamba or Black Racer - just cuz I know Hasbro would love to use the Kate Bishop buck in this set.

If you haven't already, be sure to vote. You have a week left to do so and it only really takes 5 minutes at least. (more if you are looking for images but that is optional). 

Also those that voted for MCU character (even though one of the vote states comic based figures) will only count toward the character and not the MCU version (IE if you voted for Cap, that will be a Comic version not a MCU version.)