Marvel Legends Deadpool And Hit Monkey 6" Action Figure 2-Pack Video Review And Images

JayC

Today I take a look at the brand new Marvel Legends Deadpool And Hit Monkey 6" action figure 2-pack from Hasbro. You can purchase this set from Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 8.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 9.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 34.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 35.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 36.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 37.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 38.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 39.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 40.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 41.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 42.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 43.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 44.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 45.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 46.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 47.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 48.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 49.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 50.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey 51.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Deadpool-And-Hit-Monkey.jpg

Fun looking set but probably not something i would pick up except on clearance.  But i'm very happy that Deadpool figures didn't take up any wave spots this year, instead only coming in special sets or exclusives.  As far as i'm concerned, they can keep making DP sets until the cows come home, but i'd rather not have to buy 3 DP figures to complete a BAF ever again.

I still have no interest in this pack, the colors are fun and the overall concept and accessories is cute, but I have zero interest in owning this pack, I do however kinda think that DP without the jacket on looks pretty good, but on another note, seeing Purple Man again makes me just want that figure. Overall pretty good part re-using tactic to get more money, I just don't think I would have green-lit this pack if I worked for Hasbro, there is so much they could have done with other figures if their main priority was just going to be recycling pieces that I feel more people would have wanted, I don't see this selling very well after the Deadpool fatigue set in after the scooter peg warming fiasco 

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I still have no interest in this pack, the colors are fun and the overall concept and accessories is cute, but I have zero interest in owning this pack, I do however kinda think that DP without the jacket on looks pretty good, but on another note, seeing Purple Man again makes me just want that figure. Overall pretty good part re-using tactic to get more money, I just don't think I would have green-lit this pack if I worked for Hasbro, there is so much they could have done with other figures if their main priority was just going to be recycling pieces that I feel more people would have wanted, I don't see this selling very well after the Deadpool fatigue set in after the scooter peg warming fiasco 

I think is for the occasional buyer, the one saying "oh it looks cute" no for collectors, Im sure for all of us will be a EXTREMELY easy pass ... in the other hand I still want the scooter LOL

It looks exactly outside the package as it does inside the package. Al fluff and retread. Meh doesn't even begin to describe it enough. This only relies purely on the peak of popularity DP is at right now. No way would this have been approved for distribution had it been any other character. But I guess business is business. You go with what's hot and capitalize as much as you can with it. Be that as it may, I predict to be the stinker of this years Fan Channel crop.

26 minutes ago, JayC said:

I don't totally disagree with you all but at the same time I feel like you could make the same argument for all these 80th Anniversary Fan Channel exclusives.

Well, you probably can make that argument.  Like this DP set the others are all variant versions of characters that already have a ton of figures. nothing wrong with that but for collectors who already have multiple figures representing a character, they are probably going to be more discriminating about getting another one unless they are a die-hard fan of that particular character.  I'm guessing most posters here have at least a couple of DP figures already.  I somehow have 5 (if you include Lady DP) plus the jugg wave version still in the box, which is way more than i would have expected, but its mostly because i wanted to build Sauron.

That said, i can see this set being appealing for:

1. Die-hard DP fans
  2. less die-hard fans who don't already have the 'novelty' DP figs from the past year (boxers version,  x-pool)
  3. customizers - i can imagine a few characters that white suit body would come in handy for, plus all the accessories (yeah, i know they are all re-use)
  4. collectors who really want a hit-monkey figure

if i didn't already have x-pool and boxers pool, i might grab this set during a Gamestop 25% off sale or something. but since those 2 more than satisfy my need for 'funny' DP figures, I'll hold off until if/when this hits like $20 or less.

34 minutes ago, JayC said:

I don't totally disagree with you all but at the same time I feel like you could make the same argument for all these 80th Anniversary Fan Channel exclusives.

Eh, kind of. Deathlok and Agent Anti-Venom are both popular looks for the characters, for which there was literally no reason for additional sculpting. Maybe Deathlok could have had a different facial expression? But those feel like good-faith repaints. Same with Spidey, which was effectively a mea culpa for Hasbro. I guess War Machine Punisher would have benefitted from a new sculpt, and I don't know enough about the other Punisher figure to really comment. Those both seem to be reasonably accurate renditions of popular looks, though. Logan actually did get panned similarly for a long while, but the truth is that toy actually looks really good, and Logan in jeans and a tanktop is a way more common look for the character than Deadpool in a white suit. If Deadpool ever wore a white suit (and I'm not saying he didn't), I can't find proof of it. The whole fan channel "wave" was clearly made to be as cheap for Hasbro as possible, but this also feels a bit like a cheap shot. Maybe it was just an attempt at making a "fun" set? I don't know. All I know is it doesn't hold any appeal for me... but I'm going to get it because of my stupid, stupid brain.

Hit Monkey looks like a fun character to add to the collection, I don't have an interest in Deadpool in a suit BUT it'll be perfect for an Arcade custom. I will pick it up when it gets on clearance. There is way too much stuff coming out to keep up and afford it at full price for me right now.

I always wanted a figure of Arcade since he was the cover of X-Mannen #1 the dutch translation of X-Men #123

clean.jpg

On 10/17/2019 at 9:26 PM, michiganjfrog said:

looks like a fun set, maybe once its marked down ill pick it up for a suited moon knight ..just got to repaint the tie :D

See I kept thinking about getting that DP for exactly that custom, but I keep thinking we are going to see that Moon Knight sooner then we imagine (since it's an easy do for Hasbro)

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

See I kept thinking about getting that DP for exactly that custom, but I keep thinking we are going to see that Moon Knight sooner then we imagine (since it's an easy do for Hasbro)

Especially with a new TV series in the works.

What is the thinking over at Hasbro? That new ppl are going to say, "aww look a cute monkey with a gun and DP with swords so let's get this, put on a shelf to collect dust or just give to the kids to play with them". Why dont they use the source they came from? In all covers Hit Monkey is wearing a Black suit or one variant it's red. Even in the Mark Brooks DP wedding, Hit Monkey is in black- he knows that white is reserved for the bride! White makes him look like a waiter! Spoke with Brent Schoonover, cover artist, when he signed and cooly remarked my copy at NYCC. He laughed about the Hasbro white version too. Eh, clowns not fans designing these toys/collectibles. -J ^_~ HavaTaco

984889.jpg

B Schoonover.jpg

Signed & Remarked.jpg

2007371.jpg

1896077.jpg

885057.jpg