Marvel Legends Vs Halloween

McHogan

This is my current Halloween display. Got to celebrate my love of horror movies and action figures the best way I know how. 

This is put together with Marvel Legends (obviously), NECA Horror figures, Extreme Sets Abandoned House, various pro wrestling accessories, food accessories from BBTS, miniatures from Michael's and some good old fashioned mod-ing and head swaps.

Enjoy!!

20191018_164922.jpg

20191018_164519.jpg

20191018_164537.jpg

20191018_164615.jpg

20191018_164705.jpg

20191018_164658.jpg

20191018_164650.jpg

20191018_164642.jpg

20191018_164820.jpg

20191018_164753.jpg

20191018_164738.jpg

20191018_164731.jpg

1 minute ago, michiganjfrog said:

those are great! I love fun displays like this. I usually do a Christmas one every year. I even got a mi ni Christmas tree from hobby lobby lol

oh and that 1st pic is my fav :biggrin:

We celebrate Halloween in my household like Christmas, but it’s close.

id love to see your XMas display

On 10/19/2019 at 2:31 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Bravo! this is amazing, I love it all so much, great work,

this is so much I love all in one, its beautiful

Hey thanks, I’ve had this idea floating around for awhile but it took some time to figure out exactly how I was going to set it up.

the abandoned house background took some trimming to fit the display case, NECA figures are way out of scale but I think it works. In my mind Jason at least should tower over normal people so he at least looks like he belongs standing next to the legends. Against the female and teen figures he is even more imposing. For the rest like Freddy, Michael and Leatherface I tried a little forced perspective so they seem closer in scale. 

Also tried to mod my legends to look more like civilians but for guys all I have are the suited buck. Some of the girls super suits might be able to double for “Hollywood” fashion. 

Just after I posted these pics I picked up the Amber Collection Ian Malcolm. He would have been fun to put into a scene but It wouldn’t be a fair fight, Goldblum would wipe the floor with all these killers 🤣