Marvel Legends X-Men (X-Factor) 6" Havok And Polaris 2-Pack Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends X-Men (X-Factor) 6" Havok And Polaris 2-Pack from Hasbro. You can purchase this set at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for these figures below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about them in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris34.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris35.jpg

Marvel-Legends-X-Factor-Havok-And-Polaris36.jpg

Almost picked this set up, but decided to pass....they look like great figures, they capture the 90s excess of the era, and I absolutely loved (still have) the Jim Lee trading cards, so its great to see them reflected in Legends form.  But I'd rather see Polaris in her Dave Cockrum /Sh'iar inspired outfit. And I must say, these energy/spell casting female hands are over used. From the Wasp to Lady Loki to Invisible Woman to Scarlet Witch, its beginning to look like they have no other options.

Far as the effects go, they really need to start making them as translucent as possible; they re supposed to represent energy, after all.

Overall, great figures, just not my cup of tea this go 'round. Im sure if youre an X-Factor fan from the 90s though, these cant be beat!

I have been back and forth on buying this set. I was always a fan of that look for Polaris but Havok just goes back and forth with my opinion. Hes got some  super huge forearms which offsets their reused now tiny in comparison hands. His head seems really off and weird to me. I will probably end up passing on this set and just get the love triangle pack. I have limited funds so I have to be pretty choosy for the time being. 

These figures look great, but, what? Havok's jacket is black? I just went back and looked at the promo shots, and I think the drybrushed shoulders and lighting must have tricked me before into thinking it was blue, which I feel like it probably should be (and could have sworn it was on these toys when first revealed). It looks weird in black, but both figures still look great.