Make an All Obscure Figure Wave

leokearon

Great topic!

I decided to lead off my list with two well-known characters but give them designs that they're not best known for, in this case, the costumes in which they debuted.

1. Falcon (original green costume, no wings)

2. Star-Lord (original look from Marvel's black and white magazines)

3. El Aguila (Power Man & Iron Fist frenemy)

4. Midnight Sun (Silver Surfer and Shang-Chi villain)

5. Hypno-Hustler (Spider-Man villain)

6. Llyra (Sub-Mariner villain)

Build-a-Figure. Air Walker (second herald of Galactus)

Falcon.jpg

StarLord.jpg

ElAguila.jpg

MidnightSun.jpg

HypnoHustler.jpg

Llyra.jpg

AirWalker.jpg

I'd love it if we got the Community cameos in the MCU

The SHIELD comms officer from WS

The Dean from the beginning of Civil War

The Security Guard at the storage postSnap

The "Definitely Mungo Jerry" SHIELD officer from the 1970s

and Aaron Davis

Bonus for Agent Klein and Mr Harrington

17 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

It’s a crime Starburns and Fat Neil haven’t been in the MCU yet.

I'd say the same about Jeff, Britta, Annie and Pierce, but I have a feeling Jeff and Annie could actually become characters down the road.

51 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Great topic!

I decided to lead off my list with two well-known characters but give them designs that they're not best known for, in this case, the costumes in which they debuted.

1. Falcon (original green costume, no wings)

2. Star-Lord (original look from Marvel's black and white magazines)

3. El Aguila (Power Man & Iron Fist frenemy)

4. Midnight Sun (Silver Surfer and Shang-Chi villain)

5. Hypno-Hustler (Spider-Man villain)

6. Llyra (Sub-Mariner villain)

Build-a-Figure. Air Walker (second herald of Galactus)

Falcon.jpg

StarLord.jpg

ElAguila.jpg

MidnightSun.jpg

HypnoHustler.jpg

Llyra.jpg

AirWalker.jpg

Man I want a Midnight Sun figure, I forgot how cool that dude looks, and I'd take a Llyra figure in a quick second

48 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

I'd say the same about Jeff, Britta, Annie and Pierce, but I have a feeling Jeff and Annie could actually become characters down the road.

I always thought that Annie (Alison Brie) would make a great Janet Van Dyne, but (unfortunately) they went with much older versions of Hank and Janet for the movies. 

1 hour ago, Benn said:

There are definitely more obscure X-Men characters, but not that I really care to see in action figure form (that I could think of):

• Dust
  • Face
  • Frenzy
  • Phantazia
  • Senyaka
  • Shen Xorn
  • Tempus
  • BAF: Mellencamp

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I love this wave , great selections, the BAF is *thumbs up* I'd buy this entire wave and only be sad about having to buy Face

5 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I love this wave , great selections, the BAF is *thumbs up* I'd buy this entire wave and only be sad about having to buy Face

Haha. Yeah, Face is definitely the roughest choice in the wave, but I figured I needed at least one super obscure choice, and he was the best I could come up with. Figures I would have preferred, but which were definitely less obscure include Destiny, Dr. Nemesis, Masque, and Mikhail Rasputin. Either way, thanks! I'd be all over several figures from your waves too, especially N'astirh!

3 hours ago, leokearon said:

X-Men Obscure Wave

1. Maggott
  2. Vindaloo
  3. Tempus
  4. Changeling
  5. The Locust
  6. Pixie

BAF: Mellencamp

I would love a Pixie figure, and considered her for my wave too! I have a really hard time figuring out who counts as obscure, and decided to err on the side of her possibly being too well-known. Chamber and Legion are pretty close to the top of my want list, for instance, but I didn't think they were obscure enough for this thread.

4 hours ago, Benn said:

I would love a Pixie figure, and considered her for my wave too! I have a really hard time figuring out who counts as obscure, and decided to err on the side of her possibly being too well-known. Chamber and Legion are pretty close to the top of my want list, for instance, but I didn't think they were obscure enough for this thread.

B-List and lower is fine, of course the more obscure the better.