2019 Paris Comic Con Hasbro Marvel Panel - New Demogonlin and Winter Soldier

JayC

44 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Looking at it, and understand this is probably just the proto, judging by how well it's painted, it'll probably break down as 1. head sculpt, 2. torso, 3. both arms, 4. both legs, 5. glider, 6. stand. I imagine they'll include the stand in the most desirable figure (probably Shang Chi) to prevent that figure from being passed up on.

That would make sense, but Hasbro would have to retool the Goblin mold to come apart. He does have different legs than any of the preceding figures, so maybe those are already BAF worthy and they just pop the arms and head off the joints.
I don’t mind this BAF at all. I’m not opposed to smaller BAFs, and if this is the only way to get a good Demogoblin, I’m all for it. I don’t have the TB one, so I’ve been waiting for this.

10 minutes ago, bradyphantom said:

I asked Dwight at Toronto Fan Expo that if we got Demogoblin, would the glider be too big to be an accessory. He said it would be. Little did I know that it was only too big for a single carded figure. Goddamn. This is in my top 3 most wanted Marvel Legends figures. Im freaking out. God bless you Marvel Legends team.

The glider doesn't look that big to be honest. It could have been an accessory

26 minutes ago, tarot said:

Look nice but seeing some of the package images they showed, really could have slotted it into a normal package.

But here the bigger question. Will winter soldier come with a thunderbolt era masked head?

If they can fit huge torso's and tails into a standard box, I don't see why they couldn't have just fitted him into a box and not given him a BAF part.

Also no fireballs/pumpkin bombs?

2 minutes ago, leokearon said:

If they can fit huge torso's and tails into a standard box, I don't see why they couldn't have just fitted him into a box and not given him a BAF part.

Also no fireballs/pumpkin bombs?

From the package images, i think vulture will come with something. The image was blurry so i couldnt make it out but it was a different color to the head

Man I am very pleased to see Demogoblin, I have been waiting for him for along time now, and he looks amazing, I however am not pleased I have to build him, because so much of that new Spider-Man wave is unappealing to me, but I'd bite the bullet just for Demogoblin, I'm not even mad he's the BAF and is regular size, it's that I have to buy all the figures in a wave to get him. Cool to see a comic Winter Soldier (it feels like long overdue) but not so interested in him, but I wouldn't be surprised he belongs to the Black Widow wave

2 minutes ago, tarot said:

Cant find it at the momeny but it was up on a facebook group.

The only pics I can see is on Toyark but the Vulture is obscured and the Gilder easily fits into the packaging making there no excuse for why this couldn't have been a regular release

I feel relieved that I'm not compelled to assemble the Demogoblin BAF.  There's no reason I can see to upgrade from my old Toybiz version, and I only wanted Shang-Chi, Vulture, and White Rabbit from the wave.

I'm really psyched on that Winter Soldier, though.  He looks pretty boss. I hope he comes with in interchangeable short-hair head.