2019 MCM Comic Con London Hasbro Marvel Panel

JayC

Today we are bringing you coverage of the Hasbro Marvel panel taking place at the 2019 MCM London Comic Con. We are providing a live-stream of the panel via the folks at Plastic Action UK.

We will also update with any new product reveals made during the panel and slide images as they become available.

They announced Spymaster (comic). Probably another figure for the Black Widow themed wave. The Winter Soldier (comic) which was revealed yesterday during the Paris Comic Con will also likely be part of this wave.

For Fantastic Four they announced the Build-A-Figure as Super-Skrull.

We got an updated look at the Strong Guy Build-A-Figure as well which will be included in the next X-Force themed wave.

To recap the Fantastic Four wave will include figures of Reed, Sue, Johnny and Thing in their most current uniforms as well as modern She-Hulk and Dr. Doom.

The the figures in the X-Force wave we know of include X-Force Sunspot, Warpath and Deadpool (blue and gold outfit). There are still at least 3 unknown figures for that wave.

Both the new <b>Spider-Man themed wave with the Demogoblin Build-A-Figure</b> and the <b>Fantastic Four</b> wave will be available for pre-order startting tomorrow (10/28).

Stay-tuned for booth images to come soon.

Hasbro-Marvel-MCM.jpg

Marvel-Legends-London-MCM-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-London-MCM-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-London-MCM-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-London-MCM-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-London-MCM-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-London-MCM-06.jpg

8 minutes ago, Lordtom said:

Disappointed that the BAF is a super skrull. Only because that type of fig should really be in a 2-pack. But that F4 wave is solid AF!! Spy master? I never say no to quirky obscure characters

SuperSkrull makes for a legit BAF IMO. He is a decent size and he has the multiple power limbs as well as regular limbs.

I'm not so much upset that Supers Skrull is the BAF as I am that they just didn't give us any new news. We knew he was out there even though they've never revealed him and I would venture that almost all of us knew he would be the BAF. It just sucks that they picked a "big reveal" moment to confirm what we already pretty much already knew. Demogoblin was a surprise, this was just, "yeah, we already knew that."

I just hope they include enough accessories to justify it being the BAF cuz the "Bigger is better" mafia is about to lose it's damn mind. Im a personal fan of this formula, especially in light that were running out of legit Big Guys, but I really can't argue to much with this crowd considering how many resources and dollars we pay Hasbro for their products.

Spymaster? All you obscure fans, well here you go. I love it and it's his classic "how can one be an effective spy wearing blazing yellow?" look. This is starting to shake out more like an Iron Man wave than a Black Widow wave. In assuming, like the Captain Marvel wave, the rest will be movie based figures. Hey, maybe we'll get 5 versions of BW with this one too.

5 minutes ago, monron999 said:

I'm not so much upset that Supers Skrull is the BAF as I am that they just didn't give us any new news. We knew he was out there even though they've never revealed him and I would venture that almost all of us knew he would be the BAF. It just sucks that they picked a "big reveal" moment to confirm what we already pretty much already knew. Demogoblin was a surprise, this was just, "yeah, we already knew that."

Spymaster? All you obscure fans, well here you go. I love it and it's his classic "how can one be an effective spy wearing blazing yellow?" look. This is starting to shake out more like an Iron Man wave than a Black Widow wave. In assuming, like the Captain Marvel wave, the rest will be movie based figures. Hey, maybe we'll get 5 versions of BW with this one too.

I think Super Skrull was a perfect reveal. We suspected but know one knew for sure and we certainly hadn't seen it. There are tons of retail computer listings that get leaked out, some come true some dont but I certainly by know means would consider that any kind of reveal or make it something Hasbro shouldn't use as a reveal at a convention like this.  Now if they had made their reveal something like say the Punisher War Machine or X-Force Deadpool that images of or actual product had leaked out for before Hasbro "officially" announced it, then that would be a waste of a reveal.

I like the Super-Skrull reveal more so than the Demogoblin which was kinda disappointing as a BAF reveal.

It should be noted that Super-Skrull is using the Terrax/Absorbing Man/Sandman/Dormammu/etc build (sheesh if the Bucky cap mold is the main regular figure build then this is the main BAF build).

For those saying that there is no new character in the f4 wave, It also should be known that when the X-men line first launched, it had no new characters either. all of them were already done before or in a new costume. So if the F4 line does well, it will more then likely bring in newer characters in the second wave while using the first wave to launch the line.

34 minutes ago, Hogun said:

Who the hell asked for Spymaster? I have no idea who this guy is? Why does he deserve a Legend before the Warriors Three? We are way more popular than the likes of Rock Python, Death's Head 2 and Spymaster.

He's a classic Iron Man villain.  But while he might not "deserve" a Legend before the Warriors Three, it's also kind of unlikely the Warriors Three are going to end up in a Black Widow movie themed wave, don't you think?

And they also require a hell of a lot more new tooling than he does.

13 minutes ago, tarot said:

It should be noted that Super-Skrull is using the Terrax/Absorbing Man/Sandman/Dormammu/etc build (sheesh if the Bucky cap mold is the main regular figure build then this is the main BAF build)

That doesn’t look anything like the Terrax mold to me. It’s way smaller than that mold and none of the joints look the same. In fact, this looks closer to the Omega Red sculpt to me, though it’s not actually that either. Brand new sculpt as far as I can tell.

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

Spymaster? All you obscure fans, well here you go. I love it and it's his classic "how can one be an effective spy wearing blazing yellow?" look.

This is what I always think about Gambit too. He must be a hell of a thief to get away with a hot pink shirt, metal boots, fingerless gloves, and a big trenchcoat with no pockets.