2019 MCM Comic Con London Hasbro Marvel Panel

JayC

2 hours ago, Hogun said:

Who the hell asked for Spymaster? I have no idea who this guy is? Why does he deserve a Legend before the Warriors Three? We are way more popular than the likes of Rock Python, Death's Head 2 and Spymaster.

Maybe if you read Ironman comics from the 70s & 80s, you'd know he's a classic IM foe & very popular & in demand from us classic Iron man fans. With Beetle , Blizzard & now Spymaster, we just need 80s Blacklash to complete the fab 4 team of Justin Hammer.

2 hours ago, tarot said:

It should be noted that Super-Skrull is using the Terrax/Absorbing Man/Sandman/Dormammu/etc build (sheesh if the Bucky cap mold is the main regular figure build then this is the main BAF build).

I'm pretty sure that's the Titus build my friend, but your point is still true. He is of a true BAF size.

7 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Was gonna get Super Skrull till I found out they're using the huge Absorbing Man/ Terrax buck for him. Sorry, no sell for me. Klirt is a 6 footer not an 8 footer in the comics. He doesn't gain hgt just cuz he's mimicking the FFs  powers. 

That’s not the Terrax mold. Comparing it to Spymaster right next to him on the Bucky Cap mold, he’s only a little bigger than the average buck. Maybe the size of Hyperion or Omega Red.

3 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

That doesn’t look anything like the Terrax mold to me. It’s way smaller than that mold and none of the joints look the same. In fact, this looks closer to the Omega Red sculpt to me, though it’s not actually that either. Brand new sculpt as far as I can tell.

Yeah, SS's legs in those pictures look like they're from the Hyperion/Sabertooth sculpt.

I've probably overlooked it, but has the sixth figure in the FF wave been announced?

3 minutes ago, BooyakabungaBuzz said:

Yeah, from SS's legs in those pictures look like they're from the Hyperion/Sabertooth sculpt.

I've probably overlooked it, but has the sixth figure in the FF wave been announced?

The whole wave has been announced, the F4 in their modern looks, Dr. Doom and She-Hulk

3 hours ago, tarot said:

Blackie Draco! Blackie Draco!! BLACKIE DRACO!!!!!!

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Wave-De

Double packed Spidey's? C'mon Hasbro, I thought you knew better than that. It looks line you'd figured out the formula when you doubled up on Doc Ock in the Sp//dr wave, but I guess old stupid habits are hard to break.

Very disappointed that Super-Skrull is the build-a-figure for this wave. I love the Fantastic Four but I'm not enthusiastic about the modern costumes and I straight-up hate this version of She-Hulk. The only figure in this wave I was planning to get was Doom. Had the family and Shulkie been in the blue and white costumes from the '80s and '90s, I would be all over this set. 

After the disappointment that the Paris comic con . London con shows up with a great new Iron Man foe ! I like the classic Spy master design . And a second look of the phenomenal Strong Guy - for me one of the best marvel legends ever !!! 
And a nice Superskrull ( I hoped for a Dragonman or awesome Android !!! ) 

but a retooled Omega Red body is cheaper to made than a 100 % new tooled Blastaar , Dragonman , awesome Android, Psycho Man ...... 

Ah Ha no surprise here with Super Skrull being that F4 Wave BAF, We all called it, Is it crazy that the most exciting thing this London con revealed to me was Spymaster! I'm really diggin him, I like the Skrull but not huge on it, would most certainly buy it as a single packed figure but I'm not keen on getting any figures from that F4 Wave except Doom and She-Hulk, so I think I'd pass on building him, Strong guy still looks silly to me and I don't care about him, SpyMaster! yeah!

38 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Very disappointed that Super-Skrull is the build-a-figure for this wave. I love the Fantastic Four but I'm not enthusiastic about the modern costumes and I straight-up hate this version of She-Hulk. The only figure in this wave I was planning to get was Doom. Had the family and Shulkie been in the blue and white costumes from the '80s and '90s, I would be all over this set. 

I know it's been said thousands of times already, but She-Hulk in her FF uniform would have been a better fit. I suppose they skipped that iteration this time since the rest of the team is depicted in their modern appearance.

With that said, I'm hoping we get a FF She Hulk whenever the figures of the team in their Secret Wars-era white & black costumes are released.

14 minutes ago, BooyakabungaBuzz said:

I know it's been said thousands of times already, but She-Hulk in her FF uniform would have been a better fit. I suppose they skipped that iteration this time since the rest of the team is depicted in their modern appearance.

With that said, I'm hoping we get a FF She Hulk whenever the figures of the team in their Secret Wars-era white & black costumes are released.

Yeah, She-Hulk is one of my favorites, and I would've taken any one of THREE different versions before this. The classic Savage She-Hulk from her first series when she's running around in a torn white skirt. The blue/white Fantastic Four outfit post-Secret Wars that you mentioned, or the purple costume from the Sensational She-Hulk series in the '90s. Any of those would've been welcome and I'm crossing my fingers that we will get one in the next year or two (especially knowing there's a SHE-HULK series coming to Disney+ in 2022).

Shulkie1.jpg

Shulkie2.jpg

Shulkie3.jpg

21 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Yeah, She-Hulk is one of my favorites, and I would've taken any one of THREE different versions before this. The classic Savage She-Hulk from her first series when she's running around in a torn white skirt. The blue/white Fantastic Four outfit post-Secret Wars that you mentioned, or the purple costume from the Sensational She-Hulk series in the '90s. Any of those would've been welcome and I'm crossing my fingers that we will get one in the next year or two (especially knowing there's a SHE-HULK series coming to Disney+ in 2022).

Shulkie1.jpg

Shulkie2.jpg

Shulkie3.jpg

I'm honestly not too familiar with She-Hulk other than her brief tenure in the Fantastic Four and a few scattered appearances by her in other characters' titles, but I'm with you. If I was going to add a new ML She-Hulk to my collection, I'd prefer it to be one of the three you listed.