2019 MCM Comic Con London Hasbro Marvel Panel

JayC

1 hour ago, RyanDaly said:

Yeah, She-Hulk is one of my favorites, and I would've taken any one of THREE different versions before this. The classic Savage She-Hulk from her first series when she's running around in a torn white skirt. The blue/white Fantastic Four outfit post-Secret Wars that you mentioned, or the purple costume from the Sensational She-Hulk series in the '90s. Any of those would've been welcome and I'm crossing my fingers that we will get one in the next year or two (especially knowing there's a SHE-HULK series coming to Disney+ in 2022).

Shulkie1.jpg

Shulkie2.jpg

Shulkie3.jpg

I totally agree, and yes to all three of these versions of her, though in the case of the 3rd example, I'd prefer her 80s leg-warmer look. 🙂

Any how, yes, hopefully the show will prompt more classic versions, especially the first with the torn white shirt. That would be one of my ultimate bucket-list figures.

9 hours ago, Hogun said:

Who the hell asked for Spymaster? I have no idea who this guy is? Why does he deserve a Legend before the Warriors Three? We are way more popular than the likes of Rock Python, Death's Head 2 and Spymaster.

Don't know if anyone "asked" for him, but old school comic fans know him and certainly he's a nice - and unexpected- addition. I for one am glad to see some more obscure characters (come on, give us RED WOLF and EL AGUILA), because that way they don't overuse the better known ones. Look how people are complaining about Wolverine over-saturation. Guys like Rock Python and Blizzard help even that out.

Super Skrull yessss! Looks like he’s borrowing parts from Beta Ray Bill to me. Anyhow, like Demogoblin, I’ll be hunting for his parts too since all I want from that wave is Doom.

Spymaster; an obscure I’m familiar with! Yessssss hehe Makes me want a classic Blacklash even more now.

and Strong Guy.... it’s very likely I’m going to order an entire case because I just love X-Men lol. Big time hopeful that 90s Domino makes it into the wave, as I always do for X waves.

cheers to the ML team once again, Even though the Demogoblin and Skrull bafs are locked behind a significant amount of figures I personally don’t really care for.

1 hour ago, watanabefan said:

Yeah I see why people who only like classic designs/characters would be upset, but I'm digging most of it. The only figures I'm really not sweet on are Sue and Ben, and the latter is only because I already thought the Walgreens version was perfect.

I'm irked that they didn't at least make Sue an "invisible" variant. That just makes no sense. And they got the body buck right for Torch this time, but sadly he isn't powered up either. Still, the Skrull... I  wasn't keen on the wave before but now I'll have to re-think that. Fortunately, I don't totally dislike the new versions so I wont feel ive totally wasted money here.

50 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

I'm irked that they didn't at least make Sue an "invisible" variant. That just makes no sense. And they got the body buck right for Torch this time, but sadly he isn't powered up either. Still, the Skrull... I  wasn't keen on the wave before but now I'll have to re-think that. Fortunately, I don't totally dislike the new versions so I wont feel ive totally wasted money here.

Im sure sooner or later they will. I doubt this will be the only FF wave Hasbro does.

3 minutes ago, JayC said:

Im sure sooner or later they will. I doubt this will be the only FF wave Hasbro does.

Exactly. Like I said before, this is exactly like when they relaunched the X-men line. Remakes and New costumes but no new character. If they continue this line (hopefully spreading the main 4 out more), then we will be getting more and more version. The F4 have a good number of costumes but the one most want are the Negative costume and the Future foundation versions. Hell if they need to, the can slip in 3 version of Spidey into it, Bag-man, Future Foundation and the alternate F4 member.

I wont lie, I dont know anything about spymaster, but even though Im not going to buy him, I´ll never complain that hasbro makes obscure characters (There are a bunch of lesser known characters I want to be made and I feel that just like me for those characters there has to be someone who is happy about characters like Spymaster, Robotman, Blizzard, White Rabbit etc.. getting a figure).
As for Super Skrull I would have preffered for it to be the Walgreens Exclusive that had been rumored since last year, only because I already own the 4 fantastic 4 figures (I prefer the more classic costumes) and dont really care to buy the grey "she" Hulk, so Ill probably only end up getting Doom which means itll be a hassle to get my hands on Super Skrull.

31 minutes ago, JayC said:

Oh, no doubt. I'm just impatient to get the one I want. Although for some reason, I get the feeling that the "negative" uniforms wont necessarily be in a wave. Also very hopeful we'll get a correct Human Torch soon.

Don’t hate  on She hulk we are getting she is good and different looking and for sure  million times better than current ugly monstrous  She hulk we have in Avengers comics, and we got classic ish one in a force pack, eventually I am sure we gonna get classic versions of She hulk, especially when the Disney + tv show hits. 

2 hours ago, tarot said:

Thinking about it, Spymaster is an extremely important Iron Man villain. Who started the second most famous Iron Man story, Armor Wars? Spymaster.

Indeed. He stole the schematics to Tony's armor & sold em off to Hammer but never told Hammer that Stark was IM, that secret died with him when he got killed off by the Ghost. His classic costume is the most popular look for the character & I am so stoked that Hasbro went with it! For those who keep saying "who asked for him", I can tell you that in all our fan polls of Ironman waves lists, we all list Spymaster as one of our wants along  with classic versions of CD/TM/Ghost/Blacklash/Stilt man/Force/Sunturian/Mauler/Guardsman/Controller. With Dr Doom, Dread knight, Beetle, Blizzard & now Spymaster, us classic IM fans are slowly buy surely starting to get some of our wish list wants scratched off. Still many more to go.

3 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

and Strong Guy.... it’s very likely I’m going to order an entire case because I just love X-Men lol. Big time hopeful that 90s Domino makes it into the wave, as I always do for X waves.

Yes. Since Hasbro has redone this version of the Deadpool & Warpath 2 pack maybe we can convince them to do a similar thing with the Cannonball & Domino 2 pack with a classic Domino head sculpt and classic legs for Cannonball.

deadpoolandwarpath-ml-variant.jpg

IMG_8798__scaled_600(1).jpg

9fcf4ee47ddc7338bf1d7657147fd7e4.jpg

Hasbro has released official packaged and loose images for the new Marvel Legends 6" Fantastic Four Super-Skrull Build-A-Figure wave which you can now pre-order at BigBadToyStore.com.

Here is how the wave breaks down with accessories and Super-Skrull Build-A-Figure pieces.

- Modern Mr. Fantastic: Alternate stretch finger hands, Super-Skrull leg
- Modern Invisible Woman: Invisible shield, Super-Skrull torso
- Modern Thing: Super-Skrull heads
- Modern Johnny Storm: Alternate fire hands, Super-Skrull left arms
- Modern She-Hulk: Alternate open hands, Super-Skrull right arms
- Dr. Doom: Classic and Modern headsculpts, pistol, Super-Skrull leg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-00.jpg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-01.jpg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-02.jpg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-03.jpg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-04.jpg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-05.jpg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-06.jpg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-07.jpg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-08.jpg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-09.jpg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-10.jpg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-11.jpg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-12.jpg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-13.jpg

Amazing-Fantastic-Four-Dr-Doom-Wave-14.jpg

50 minutes ago, FASVB said:

I love She-Hulk, but this was a very poor choice. Of all the portraits she had over the decades, they had to choose the one that she looks like a dude

You must know dudes with very weird facial structure and body types.

FINALLY!!! It's been a really long time since my mind and wishes gave my wallet a rest. Don't get me wrong, most of these I'd place between great and amazing figures... but none of them have a place in my collection anymore. I'm thrilled most of you sound excited about them.

With these two Conventions over, I'll largely happy with the reveals. My only gripe is Demogoblin being a BAF instead of a general release. Happy to see another classic Iron Man foe, hopefullly they will do Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man or Unicorn next