Unreleased Marvel Characters

MaddMatter

8 hours ago, MaddMatter said:

".... can we get a Silver Age ( Classic ) Beetle with tentacle hands, bucket head, and purple wings?"

Wow! There is a blast from the past - some cobwebs cleared and i recall this issue - PP thinks about his Spidey origin & has to rescue Aunt May. JR Sr & Stan Lee at their finest. So, you are not alone, I would grab a Beetle too. 

ASM 94 Beetle Cover.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My choices would be:

TWo Gun Kid ( as opposed to Rawhide)

Dr. Druid

Swordsman (70s)

Speedball

Triathlon ( seems would be easy to make as 95% would be repaint)

classic Mickingbird ala WCA 1 or slightly modified without the long pants

all relatively easy to make or so it seems

By unreleased you mean not yet made? If so:

classic 1st app Wonderman is my top want.

70s's Swordsman

Yellowjacket

80s Warmachine

80s H-harness Hercules

classic Starfox

classic Thanos

Classic  80s Qausar

classic 80s Photon

Armor wars Crimson Dynamo

70s Titanium man or armors T-man or both!

Count Nefaria- powered up version

classic Living Laser

All members of the Russian Guard-Ursa Major/Vanguard

classic  Red/Silver Box of Alpha Flight

classic 70s/80s Banshee

classic 80s Angel

classic Baron Blood

classic android Human Torch

17 hours ago, Gigantor said:

By unreleased you mean not yet made? If so:

classic 1st app Wonderman is my top want.

70s's Swordsman

Yellowjacket

80s Warmachine

80s H-harness Hercules

classic Starfox

classic Thanos

Classic  80s Qausar

classic 80s Photon

Armor wars Crimson Dynamo

70s Titanium man or armors T-man or both!

Count Nefaria- powered up version

classic Living Laser

All members of the Russian Guard-Ursa Major/Vanguard

classic  Red/Silver Box of Alpha Flight

classic 70s/80s Banshee

classic 80s Angel

classic Baron Blood

classic android Human Torch

Amazing list. I would take every one you mentioned. With all the good stuff we actually get it easy to forget who hasn’t been made. Your list checks every box on my want list

How has the original Human Torch not been made as a Marvel Legend? The 80th. Anniversary of Marvel seems like an ideal time to do that...

There are too many to list, but some characters I would love to see are:

-The Mimic

-All of The Inhumans

-Corsair

-Deathbird

-FORBUSH MAN

-High Evolutionary

-JJ Jameson Spider-Slayer (BAF?)

-And it's a longshot, but as a big fan of old-school Spidey, it would be awesome to see figures of The Enforcers.

37 minutes ago, Emnems80 said:

The one figure I would love is a Jim Lee style Colossus. Many people have pointed that the recent 2 pack is more a classic Colossus. I would like to put that in a Giant Size X-Men display. The Jim Lee style Colossus should also be taller, not as tall as the Select but close to it.

I don't know. The recent Colossuses are pretty tall already. I'm 100% with you on wanting a 90s-modified version of the two-pack Colossus, but I don't know that it needs to be any taller. I think it's likely that in a year or two they'll put Colossus in a regular wave, using the same sculpt, but with added shoulder pads and alternate legs from the waste down. I know it's not too common to see a sculpt make its way from a box set to a wave, but it would be so easy to do, would get extra uses out of a more-or-less unique sculpt, and would give them a heavy-hitter wave anchor, which the X-Men line is rapidly running out of.

42 minutes ago, Benn said:

I don't know. The recent Colossuses are pretty tall already. I'm 100% with you on wanting a 90s-modified version of the two-pack Colossus, but I don't know that it needs to be any taller. I think it's likely that in a year or two they'll put Colossus in a regular wave, using the same sculpt, but with added shoulder pads and alternate legs from the waste down. I know it's not too common to see a sculpt make its way from a box set to a wave, but it would be so easy to do, would get extra uses out of a more-or-less unique sculpt, and would give them a heavy-hitter wave anchor, which the X-Men line is rapidly running out of.

I concur,  recent 2 pack classic Colossus is perfect scale wise, no need to make him bigger. Have zero idea what the fascination is with making characters bigger than they already are. Only character that needed to be 2 inches bigger was Sasquatch & 80th anniv Hulk & Juggs shoulda been at least an inch & a half smaller.

Once Hasbro does the long over due versions of classic Angel in either his Red/White or Blue/White feathered wing look & a classic Banshee & T-bird get made along with 1st app Storm & a redo of classic 70s-80s Havok,, I'm pretty much done collecting X-Men. Now X-baddies, still need a new classic Blob, Pyro, Avalanche & classic Hellfire club members along with HF club soldiers for Wolvy to shish kebab. Need classic Nimrod as well!

7 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

I concur,  recent 2 pack classic Colossus is perfect scale wise, no need to make him bigger. Have zero idea what the fascination is with making characters bigger than they already are. Only character that needed to be 2 inches bigger was Sasquatch & 80th anniv Hulk & Juggs shoulda been at least an inch & a half smaller.

Once Hasbro does the long over due versions of classic Angel in either his Red/White or Blue/White feathered wing look & a classic Banshee & T-bird get made along with 1st app Storm & a redo of classic 70s-80s Havok,, I'm pretty much done collecting X-Men. Now X-baddies, still need a new classic Blob, Pyro, Avalanche & classic Hellfire club members along with HF club soldiers for Wolvy to shish kebab. Need classic Nimrod as well!

I'd be happy if he was a little taller, and I'm only talking about like about a quarter inch. Just feel his legs were a little short and stumpy.

58 minutes ago, Benn said:

Alternative legs would be great. Just need the thighs to be just a smidge longer.

1/4 inch or a smidgen is not a big deal. That's like being mad that they made Sasquatch 9.5' tall instead of the full 10'. 80th anniv Colossus towers over all his fellow X-Men & all enemies save Juggs.  Hasbro dropped the ball on the Thing making him too tall when he is short & squat (6ft 500lbs) Should be no taller than Mr F.

18 hours ago, Benn said:

I wish you would've said "The recent Colossi." 😄

"Unreleased" makes it sound like they've been made or are being made and just haven't gone to market yet. If you meant "unmade" or "unused" then you've got thousands of characters Marvel could still use:

-Wonder Man ( original green/red, safari jacket, and "ionic" form)   -Falcon                                                                                 

-Sub-Mariner (70s water wings outfit)                                                     -Nova                                                                                   

-Mantis (Avengers, 70s)                                                                          

-Guardians of the Galaxy ( we only got Vance Astro)

- Remaining Alpha Flight team

-Remaining Inhumans (Lockjaw BAF?)

-Tigra

-Valkyrie (seriously, how do you do Hellcat before Valkyrie or Tigra??)

-Mole Man                                                                            

-Moondragon                                                                                               

-Firelord                                                                                                       

-Red Wolf                                                                                                     

42 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Guardians of the Galaxy ( we only got Vance Astro)                                                                                           

I wonder if Charlie 27 would be better as a BAF or a regular packaged figure approximately the size of the Walgreens Thing.

On 11/13/2019 at 5:52 PM, RAMCAT said:

I would like to get Nomad/Jack Monroe. Kinda wanna display this team since I have the comic.

Nomad-Marvel-Comics-Jack-Monroe-Captain-latest?cb=20180109173814

Yeah so funny I was just going through a stack of my comics and saw this issue, and thought damn what a cool team that was