JayC

The Marvelous November Forum Contest For A $100 Store Credit To BBTS

8 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

I might finally get a crossbones for my collection now :biggrin:

Better than the MCU one surely is! Personal Opinion of course 👀 

Awesome, Ive already shared this though my twitter account. Good luck to all.

Between the new three Crossbones seems the coolest 

The more I see new marvel legends revealed, the more I don't know... If I win this credit... If to buy these new marvel legends, or the ones I already had to get before 

Have you already seen the new Age of APOCALIPSE wave? I was about to faint. 

8 hours ago, Bluecomet said:

I hope lady luck smiles upon me and help me win 🙂

BTW does a lady luck exist in the Marvel comics universe already 😂

2 hours ago, Sal_g_8 said:

BTW does a lady luck exist in the Marvel comics universe already 😂

Surprisingly no, even with Marvel's love of making concept into characters

8 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Surprisingly no, even with Marvel's love of making concept into characters

It could be made, I mean taking inspiration from the law representations of her and it's done lol 

3 minutes ago, Sal_g_8 said:

It could be made, I mean taking inspiration from the law representations of her and it's done lol 

It could, like I said it's strange luck hasn't been done given the amount of abstract concept characters they do have

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

It could, like I said it's strange luck hasn't been done given the amount of abstract concept characters they do have

Maybe introducing her in characters deeply linked to her like Matt Murdock or Jennifer Susan 👀 

Speaking of the hope in a new she Hulk Fig 😏 they could come one alongside the other 

Am I the only one excited for all the new Figs introduced? They already had me with the demogoblin and FF but then age of apocalypse came! 

Luck upon all! Let us hope it marvel-style personifies to favor une of use! 

Guys did u see the ITSV 2 teaser trailer? It's terrific! 3 years already 😢 

It's raining the hell out the clouds here and to spend some time I'm recovering the Supaidaman movie!

🕸 🤖 🕷️🇯🇵 🏯 vehi-culo-spiderman-toei-1527851662.thumb.gif.b804bb0902032fc75a5a0813aef02125.gifaaand I'm starting to understand where all the insane vehicles toys ideas came from 

Guys... I'm dying... That's the hype stare IMG_20191116_231755.thumb.jpg.ebbae2d12f77f25f1bb58d0c449c2017.jpg

3 hours ago, michiganjfrog said:

yea, that's pretty badass lol

And right after this... They show the squirrel girl ride! 😂 Wtf? Really?! 

12 hours ago, Sal_g_8 said:

And right after this... They show the squirrel girl ride! 😂 Wtf? Really?! 

she was to cleanse the palate :biggrin: