What do you want to see revealed at this weekend's conventions

leokearon

After Paris and London we have two more conventions this weekend. 

LUCCA COMICS & GAMES: Friday, November 1, 12:15pm – 2:00pm (6:15am ET)

MANGA BARCELONA: Saturday, November 2, 4:30pm – 5:50pm (10:30am ET)

With more reveals hinted out. What would you like to see? Keep in mind both will probably have two figure reveals each, if last weekend's reveals were done. So a maximum of 4 figures

Well they have finished revealing 2 full waves for the Spring with demogoblin wave and superskrull wave so that just leave the Black Widow wave, the AOA and X-force/Deadpool wave. (not to mention the rumour Avengers game wave)

My guess is they will reveal the "last" Comic book figure for the Black Widow wave (maybe even the baf) with one of the Aoa figure for one con and then the next con they will reveal a X-force wave figure and another AOA.

I'm sure they'll show something for the AoA and XForce wave. 

But I'd love it if they started showing product for the Black Widow wave, though for that to happen they'd have to show the trailer first... I guess? With nothing but the poster there's plenty to work with though... The Taskmaster and Red Guardian can be shown, right?

8 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

I'm sure they'll show something for the AoA and XForce wave. 

But I'd love it if they started showing product for the Black Widow wave, though for that to happen they'd have to show the trailer first... I guess? With nothing but the poster there's plenty to work with though... The Taskmaster and Red Guardian can be shown, right?

I expect any movie figures will be held back until the trailer comes out. I hoping for the Strong Guy wave to be completed with Siryn, Weapon X Deadpool and Black Tom Cassidy. As for the Black Widow wave and its spy idea maybe Quake

What I Want to See

An All Symbiote Wave, Classic Moonknight, Werewolf By Night, Orb, Mephisto, Satana, Generation X, Nightwatch, Deathbird, Brood Queen, AOA Kitty, Serpent Society Ladies Box Set... (just to name a few haha)

But What I think We might see

New Comic Black Widow, Video Game Hawkeye (or some Video Game Fig), Rictor, AOA Rogue

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

What I Want to See

An All Symbiote Wave, Classic Moonknight, Werewolf By Night, Orb, Mephisto, Satana, Generation X, Nightwatch, Deathbird, Brood Queen, AOA Kitty, Serpent Society Ladies Box Set... (just to name a few haha)

But What I think We might see

New Comic Black Widow, Video Game Hawkeye (or some Video Game Fig), Rictor, AOA Rogue

Definitely more symbiotes, and a classic Moon Knight would already win figure of the year for me.

A wave consisting of Chamber, Destiny, Dust, Magik (classic New Mutants), Psylocke (armoured), Senyaka, Spiral, and Wolverine (Dawn of X), with a Nimrod for the BAF, but I suppose I'll have to settle for whichever Deadpool-wave figure and/or Age of Apocalypse figure they decide to reveal. I'm gonna guess Marrow or Maverick for Deadpool, and Magneto or Rogue for Age of Apocalypse.

8 hours ago, tarot said:

Well they have finished revealing 2 full waves for the Spring with demogoblin wave and superskrull wave so that just leave the Black Widow wave, the AOA and X-force/Deadpool wave. (not to mention the rumour Avengers game wave)

Not even spring! Those waves release January 1st!

5 minutes ago, Benn said:

A wave consisting of Chamber, Destiny, Dust, Magik (classic New Mutants), Psylocke (armoured), Senyaka, Spiral, and Wolverine (Dawn of X), with a Nimrod for the BAF, but I suppose I'll have to settle for whichever Deadpool-wave figure and/or Age of Apocalypse figure they decide to reveal. I'm gonna guess Marrow or Maverick for Deadpool, and Magneto or Rogue for Age of Apocalypse.

Not even spring! Those waves release January 1st!

that's actually considered Spring for a Business fiscal year.

28 minutes ago, tarot said:

that's actually considered Spring for a Business fiscal year.

Sure, maybe for Hasbro. Not every business uses the same fiscal year, though, so I think it's a funny way of putting it. Nevertheless, my point was we usually see March and/or May waves too, and we're well into the time of year when stores might be starting to see preorder solicitations for products as far out as May, so it's not inconceivable that we start seeing previews from waves we haven't otherwise been told about. It's my recollection that the Deadpool wave isn't until Fall, and presumably the Age of Apocalypse wave is in May, since that's normally an X-Men slot. The Black Widow movie also releases in May, so maybe the associated wave is also May, or maybe it's earlier, but there could be room for an as-yet-unknown actual spring wave still.

Unrelated, but the Stepford Cuckoos probably release in January, so there's a good chance those get revealed very soon too, possibly this weekend.

2 hours ago, Sal_g_8 said:

Maybe also a new Galactus would be great! Or if I'm not dreaming too much some Eternals figs set 

They could do it as entroducion in MCU just like they did with F4 even if Eternals will arrive sooner 

As if have said times before, Hasbro really need to do something like the Transformers Titan Class for Marvel legends

16 minutes ago, Fitz616 said:

I'd like to see either Maverick, Banshee, Thunderbird, Avalanche, Pyro, Toad, or Blob deluxe figure with open-mouthed Ultimate Universe alt head (because that was a creepy look).

Toad and blob were not my favourite bad guys back in the 90's series but I'd appreciate new Figs for them or maybe united with more the X men villains for a BAF 

1 minute ago, leokearon said:

Exactly, do a Marvel Legends Titan class. Once a year super large figures

Even more than once! There's no better period than these 

For years I've also thought about titanic marvel legends of the celestials, at least since 2014

3 minutes ago, Sal_g_8 said:

Even more than once! There's no better period than these 

For years I've also thought about titanic marvel legends of the celestials, at least since 2014

Once a year is fine, especially with the price point and the constant release of other figures