• fanned out wings and loose "feathers" for Archangel
  • legs for Cannonball
  • more energy-charged items for Gambit
  • ice slide for Iceman
  • fireworks for Jubilee
  • more heads for Multiple Man
  • huge phoenix flare for Phoenix/Dark Phoenix
  • more weather effects for Storm

• bendy wire tentacles for the Doc Ock that came in the SP//DR wave.
  • bendy wire stretched legs for the Walgreen's exclusive Mister Fantastic
  • bendy wire stretched torso for the Walgreen's exclusive Mister Fantastic
  • invisible shield for Walgreen's exclusive Invisible Woman
  • invisible projectile object for Walgreen's exclusive Invisible Woman
  • improved bow with string and separate arrows for Hawkeye
  • miniature Ant-Man and Wasp in alternate poses/positions
  • bigger/improved glider for Green Goblin
  • improved magic/hex effects for the 3-pack Scarlet Witch
  • additional guns (especially a sniper rifle) for the vintage wave Punisher
  • improved snow/ice effects and ice-slide for vintage wave Iceman
  • additional stretched/embiggened limbs for Ms. Marvel (Kamala)
  • club/truncheons with connecting bendy wire cable for Daredevil
  • additional webbing effects for Spider-Man

I'm sure there are more, but those are the first I thought of.

You know me, MCU

• Mysterio power effects, drone and unhelmed headsculpt
  • Spider-Man web effects, spider-drone, instakill headsculpts for Homecoming suit and Iron Spider
  • War Machine unhelmed headsculpt, multiple weapon add-ons and blast effects
  • Iron Man Mk LXXXV Plasma sword and shield, back cannon, alt right hand with stones, unhelmeted headsculpt with and without battle damage
  • Rescue drone cannon, alternative open hands, unhelmed headsculpt
  • Miniature Wasp and blaster effect
  • Relaxed Drax Headsculpt
  • Nebula's swords from GotG vol 1
  • Valkyrie's spear
  • Adult Groot vines, spiky backpiece, angry headsculpt 
  • Vision Alt head with stone blast
  • Bruce Banner headsculpt for Hulkbuster
  • Clay gorilla and panther masks
  • Flerken Goose
  • Alternative hammer shape for Cull Obsidian
  • Alternative left arm without gauntlet for armored Thanos, alt. right arm with power gauntlet
  • Crimson bands of Cyttorak and magic sword for Dr Strange
  • Alt Red eyes Scarlet Witch
  • Articulated wings for Falcon
  • Long hair headsculpt and film-accurate gun for Winter Soldier
  • Alternative dagger holding hands for Loki, and daggers

Many more, I'm certain, but those are the ones I feel like don't warrant a NEW release for the character and could work with what we have. 

Sure Hasbro's said it's unlikely they do something like this, but we can dream 😛

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I'd mostly like an additional head sculpt pack the most

Unmasked Gwenpool Head

Relaxed Beast Head

Brighter Purple Hair Psylocke Head

Water Form Hydro-Man Head

Relaxed Guardian Head

Cannonball Legs

Spider-Man Noir Hat

That would be an awesome pack. I was just thinking Hasbro should release the new Wolverine battle damaged head sculpt (from the love triangle 3 pack) but without the battle damage. 

I realized about 20 minutes ago after walking by Songbird in my collection how much I wish she had alternate non flying forward hands (aka karate chop hands), those hands are so wack inless you get her in the flying look (which I don't want to pfff) so with that How about a pack full of hands in different positions and colors which can come with a bunch of random effects

36 minutes ago, Emnems80 said:

They should've included a reading beast head sculpt and a book to hold when the figure originally came out

yea that would have really been nice, its one of the best ML anyways, put some extra heads with it and it would be by far the best IMO

also this may be best suited for a whole other beast figure, but I would really like seeing a head sculpt close to this

1000x600_kotobukiya_beast.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Did see this pretty cool custom effect for Mysterio on eBay......

Screenshot_20191113-195217.png

I hadn't! But I did see a local customizer sell the triangle effects on fb. I haven't gotten around to going to his shop and checking them out yet, but if I ever do, I'll be sure to post it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think some alternate heads would be really cool. I’m not sure if every figure’s head is equally swappable, so that’s the only possible downside. I’d really like a couple of different heads for Outback Dazzler. The one they made is cool, but not my fave. Same with Blink. Dazzler’s effects are OK, but she pointed her fingers like a gun in those days.

just some thoughts.

6 hours ago, Chunkylover said:

I think some alternate heads would be really cool. I’m not sure if every figure’s head is equally swappable, so that’s the only possible downside. I’d really like a couple of different heads for Outback Dazzler. The one they made is cool, but not my fave. Same with Blink. Dazzler’s effects are OK, but she pointed her fingers like a gun in those days.

just some thoughts.

yea they would need to make sure all the new ML's ball joints were kept a uniform size id think

If they make accessory packs they should make them wave specific. There’s so many characters that could use more accessories, so it would be good to make accessory packs that include accessories for characters from the wave. And I would also really like for them to sell stands for their figures or start including stands with their figures.

26 minutes ago, IsaiahWayne said:

If they make accessory packs they should make them wave specific. There’s so many characters that could use more accessories, so it would be good to make accessory packs that include accessories for characters from the wave. And I would also really like for them to sell stands for their figures or start including stands with their figures.

That's not a bad idea in theory... but I would feel totally ripped off if I had to buy an accessory pack for a wave... with the rest of the wave, you know? Specially if they decided to stop including accessories with the figures to encourage buying the accessory pack.

While I like the idea of efficient packages of "missing" accessories in theory, I think in practice one of a few things would happen (and this is assuming the "accessory/head packs" would be shared exclusives or maybe even only on Hasbro Pulse:

1.  People would whine that all the accessories should have just come with the figures in the first place and how DARE Hasbro charge them for this stuff separately.  All the while ignoring that doing so would have pushed the usual accessory count for all the figures way higher than is usually seen with normal retail MLs.

2.  They bomb horribly, making the idea radioactive at Hasbro for another decade or two.

3.  Hasbro never does it because it would prevent them from selling the same figure to collectors over and over again just with new accessories and head/hand sculpts (You know, like that "Retro Beast" we're totally going to get in a year or two that comes with the "calm" headsculpt).

7 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

While I like the idea of efficient packages of "missing" accessories in theory, I think in practice one of a few things would happen (and this is assuming the "accessory/head packs" would be shared exclusives or maybe even only on Hasbro Pulse:

1.  People would whine that all the accessories should have just come with the figures in the first place and how DARE Hasbro charge them for this stuff separately.  All the while ignoring that doing so would have pushed the usual accessory count for all the figures way higher than is usually seen with normal retail MLs.

2.  They bomb horribly, making the idea radioactive at Hasbro for another decade or two.

3.  Hasbro never does it because it would prevent them from selling the same figure to collectors over and over again just with new accessories and head/hand sculpts (You know, like that "Retro Beast" we're totally going to get in a year or two that comes with the "calm" headsculpt).

#3 is the main reason why Hasbro doesn't do an accessory pack of different alternate heads/hands for various characters. The Shang Chi figure with all those extra hands is what I wish they would do for all the ML characters, only thing missing from that set is a screaming alternate Shang Chi head.  If adding extra heads/hands pushes up the price to $24.99 , so be it.

• 1 year later...
On 12/3/2019 at 7:02 PM, Gigantor said:

#3 is the main reason why Hasbro doesn't do an accessory pack of different alternate heads/hands for various characters. The Shang Chi figure with all those extra hands is what I wish they would do for all the ML characters, only thing missing from that set is a screaming alternate Shang Chi head.  If adding extra heads/hands pushes up the price to $24.99 , so be it.

A year and half later and we are starting to get closer to that $24.99 price. Sadly it doesn't add any of the extra heads/hands to figures we all would want.