2019 LUCCA Convention Hasbro Marvel Panel

JayC

Love that comic book Crossbones! And the others look good, too, even if I have no plans on getting them.

I know there's speculation that the recently revealed Winter Soldier and now Crossbones will be part of the Black Widow movie wave, but has that been confirmed anywhere? Is it possible that Hasbro is planning a Falcon and the Winter Soldier wave to coincide with the Disney+ series (which will come out before Black Widow)

5 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Love that comic book Crossbones! And the others look good, too, even if I have no plans on getting them.

I know there's speculation that the recently revealed Winter Soldier and now Crossbones will be part of the Black Widow movie wave, but has that been confirmed anywhere? Is it possible that Hasbro is planning a Falcon and the Winter Soldier wave to coincide with the Disney+ series (which will come out before Black Widow)

No its not 100% confirmed, so I can't tell you definitively but I am pretty sure these are part of a Black Widow wave.

I used to be able to identify the bucks they use for these figures fairly easily, but as they get better and better and done in with consistent quality and detail it's getting harder to distinguish them. Also, these pictures are from far away and  odd angles, but do my eyes deceive me, or is that Crossbones on a partial Hercules buck with the legs that he should have gotten?

23 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

I'm with you. I tend to think the WinSol and Crossbones are more related to the Falcon & WS show rather than Black Widow. Whether it's a couple of 2 packs (say WS & Crossbones and Falcon & US Agent) or a full wave, you gotta think they wanna put some show related product out there. The show is less than 2 weeks from it's release date and as much fanfare as they're trying to drum up for the Disney+ platform it would only make sense.

1 hour ago, JayC said:

If it is a 7 figure wave which is possible then a female character like Rogue would seem like the most likely candidate.

Yeah, there’s usually at least one female figure, plus they probably want a Rogue out on the market again. I just thought Magneto because they made him in 3.75 inch scale a few years ago.

51 minutes ago, monron999 said:

you gotta think they wanna put some show related product out there. The show is less than 2 weeks from it's release date and as much fanfare as they're trying to drum up for the Disney+ platform it would only make sense.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Falcon and Winter Soldier is still a year away. It's not premiering until Fall of 2020. I was wrong when I posted above that F&WS comes out before Black Widow; my bad. The Mandalorian is the only new show that's debuting with the launch of Disney+ next on November 12th. 

48 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Ain't this a weird one....was just looking at both my AOA Sunfire and Crossbones figures last night and wondering if they'd ever get updated. Both are great figures all on their own, but very glad both are getting updated.

Quickly look at other figures you want updated and they might be revealed in Barcelona

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

I'm with you. I tend to think the WinSol and Crossbones are more related to the Falcon & WS show rather than Black Widow. Whether it's a couple of 2 packs (say WS & Crossbones and Falcon & US Agent) or a full wave, you gotta think they wanna put some show related product out there. The show is less than 2 weeks from it's release date and as much fanfare as they're trying to drum up for the Disney+ platform it would only make sense.

I don’t see them giving us a whole wave from the show, but I could definitely see 2-packs though. Maybe comic Winter Soldier/Spymaster and comic Falcon/Crossbones in the spring, then MCU Falcon/US Agent and MCU Bucky/Zemo from the show in the fall. That’s if these aren’t in the Black Widow wave.

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

I was just looking at the my Thanos wave Hercules with his Prison Buff stick legs. Is it too soon to wish for a redo on that one?

I was just looking at my Archangel with it's metal wings and blue skinned, I wonder if we'll get a normal feathered version soon...

I am very excited to see Crossbones in comic form (so much better looking than what we have seen in the past). I am surprised actually to see AOA Sunfire (since I feel it's not much different from the TB era one) but he looks quite good, I gotta say for the first time I am going to be that guy who says I really feel like Wild Child is not right in scale, he is far too big, I remember him being like quite diminutive in size in the books, this looks far too tall, either way I'm not very interested in Wild Child anyways, Sunfire and Crossbones yes!

5 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I am very excited to see Crossbones in comic form (so much better looking than what we have seen in the past). I am surprised actually to see AOA Sunfire (since I feel it's not much different from the TB era one) but he looks quite good, I gotta say for the first time I am going to be that guy who says I really feel like Wild Child is not right in scale, he is far too big, I remember him being like quite diminutive in size in the books, this looks far too tall, either way I'm not very interested in Wild Child anyways, Sunfire and Crossbones yes!

Dont forget he was always standing next to the over size sabretooth

8 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

So is AoA WIld Child supposed to have an oversized head like that?  couldn't really tell from the images that popped up from google.

The sunfire pics are pretty sweet tho

Don't know if I would say its oversized. But the figure seems to be pretty accurate. He was basically a Sabretooth Mini-Me