2019 Manga Barcelona Hasbro Marvel Panel - Marvel Legends AoA Dark Beast And Jean Grey

JayC

2 minutes ago, RecklessEndangerment said:

Just wondering, are they doing two waves of AoA instead of traditional X-Men waves?  I'm hoping that's not the case.  

So far we have 1 AOA wave and the Strong Guy wave announced for 2020. Whether they will go with another AOA wave we will have to wait and see. Peroonally I would prefer to see another standard comics wave

5 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

I have a feeling the Black Widow wave BAF will be Taskmaster. 

If the previously revealed comic book Winter Soldier, Spymaster, and Crossbones are all from the BW movie wave, and if there are only six figures to the wave, then I think the remaining three figures will be movie versions of Natasha, Florence Pugh's Yelena Belova character, and David Harbour's Red Guardian. The build-a-figure will be Taskmaster, even though he's not an oversized figure. I also picture the reported white costume Natasha being a Walmart or Target exclusive. If I'm wrong and there are seven figures in the wave, then I think Taskmaster will be one and the BAF will be... Hey, maybe finally a comic book version of Crimson Dynamo or Titanium Man. Or something from the movie that hasn't been revealed yet. 

MCU  Taskmaster? Ugh, hope not! This is the perfect wave for either classic comic based 80s Armor wars version of Crimson Dynamo or classic late 70s, early 80s Titanium man as the BAFs. If BW  movie has 2 waves, both can be done as the BAFs.

Age of Apocalypse was the last series I collected when I was a teen...brings nostalgia and regret loosing all of my X-Men comics. This action figures looks awesome...I love to see a 3 pack of Cyclops, havok and Mr sinister...or Magneto, Rogue and their baby...seeing wild child in the group makes it likely Sabretooth is the build a figure.

9 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

I have a feeling the Black Widow wave BAF will be Taskmaster. 

If the previously revealed comic book Winter Soldier, Spymaster, and Crossbones are all from the BW movie wave, and if there are only six figures to the wave, then I think the remaining three figures will be movie versions of Natasha, Florence Pugh's Yelena Belova character, and David Harbour's Red Guardian. The build-a-figure will be Taskmaster, even though he's not an oversized figure. I also picture the reported white costume Natasha being a Walmart or Target exclusive. If I'm wrong and there are seven figures in the wave, then I think Taskmaster will be one and the BAF will be... Hey, maybe finally a comic book version of Crimson Dynamo or Titanium Man. Or something from the movie that hasn't been revealed yet. 

I had that thought too. I hope not as im really looking forward to the MCU  taskmaster figure and I don't want to buy the entire wave

5 hours ago, Gigantor said:

MCU  Taskmaster? Ugh, hope not! This is the perfect wave for either classic comic based 80s Armor wars version of Crimson Dynamo or classic late 70s, early 80s Titanium man as the BAFs. If BW  movie has 2 waves, both can be done as the BAFs.

Oh, I would much rather get a Crimson Dynamo or Titanium Man BAF than any MCU figure as I don’t collect the MCU figures. On the other hand, because I don’t collect the MCU figs, I almost hate to see a really desirable BAF knowing I’d have to spend $60-70 on MCU figures I don’t want. It’s nearly to the point that I wish Hasbro would stop making BAFs (at least in mixed MCU/comic book waves) and focus more on deluxe or specially packaged characters.

28 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

Oh, I would much rather get a Crimson Dynamo or Titanium Man BAF than any MCU figure as I don’t collect the MCU figures. On the other hand, because I don’t collect the MCU figs, I almost hate to see a really desirable BAF knowing I’d have to spend $60-70 on MCU figures I don’t want. It’s nearly to the point that I wish Hasbro would stop making BAFs (at least in mixed MCU/comic book waves) and focus more on deluxe or specially packaged characters.

I long ago quit buying entire waves to just get a BAF I want, I'll  either get the comic based figs I want that include the BAF parts & then buy the other parts loose on ebay. Kinppin was the exception as I saw the entire wave at my local Walmart & bought em all cuz I was not gonna pay over $100 for him alone. I have sold off 4 of the figures in that wave & recouped 50% of my $$ so far. Only kept that crap 6 armed Spidey for the extra arms for custom fodder.

7 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

I long ago quit buying entire waves to just get a BAF I want, I'll  either get the comic based figs I want that include the BAF parts & then buy the other parts loose on ebay.

I have nearly a hundred Marvel Legends and I've yet to complete a single build-a-figure. At some point I'll eventually hit eBay to get the ones I want (like Man-Thing, Absorbing Man, etc.) or the pieces I need.

12 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Yeah, I don't want or even see why MC Taskmaster should be the BAF, especially if it seems I is the bad villain. Titanium Man would be a great choice for the BAF