• Apocalypse
    • Sabretooth
    • Colossus
    • Sugar Man
    • Holocaust
    • Abyss
    • Other (Please comment)

On 11/19/2019 at 12:49 AM, Gigantor said:

If Hasbro were to start doing giant sized figures back in the 16' scale as the BAF, then I would have zero issues with paying $25.99-$26.99 for each fig in that particular 6-7 figure wave. If the BAF in other waves is normal sized or just in the 8' range, then the price should stay in the $19.99-$21.99 range.

I'm down with this. I just think the days of us getting figures that large as the "bonus" is a thing of the past and I certainly don't want them doing another Kree Sentry or MCU Giant Man compromise which were both clearly out of scale. I liked when they did the Giants in the MU "4 line. They actually fit in quite well at "12 with the ML line (better than MCU Giant Man anyway), but they were quite scrawny looking. They were just up scaled versions of Hasbro's first attempt at Daredevil which was also very scrawny even compared to the ML of that time. The new molds they used in the failed ML "12 line would be much more suited to do "Giant" figures today, though it would be really cool it they scaled them up a bit. I would be totally willing to pay $50 for Giant Man or Yellowjacket at the size of the DOFP Sentinel and even more if they included their regular sized versions. I don't think Hasbro realizes how successful this idea would most likely be. I think it's at least worth a try. Then it would be up to us to support it so it could continue.

3 hours ago, monron999 said:

I'm down with this. I just think the days of us getting figures that large as the "bonus" is a thing of the past and I certainly don't want them doing another Kree Sentry or MCU Giant Man compromise which were both clearly out of scale. I liked when they did the Giants in the MU "4 line. They actually fit in quite well at "12 with the ML line (better than MCU Giant Man anyway), but they were quite scrawny looking. They were just up scaled versions of Hasbro's first attempt at Daredevil which was also very scrawny even compared to the ML of that time. The new molds they used in the failed ML "12 line would be much more suited to do "Giant" figures today, though it would be really cool it they scaled them up a bit. I would be totally willing to pay $50 for Giant Man or Yellowjacket at the size of the DOFP Sentinel and even more if they included their regular sized versions. I don't think Hasbro realizes how successful this idea would most likely be. I think it's at least worth a try. Then it would be up to us to support it so it could continue.

Once again, Hasbro should just do a Transformers Titan Class for Marvel Legends

• 3 months later...

I'm really stoked it's Sugar Man. I'm surprised; Holocaust definitely seemed the more likely pick to me, but I've always wanted a Sugar Man. If I had to pick the perfect line-up for a second wave now, it would be:

• Colossus
  • Cyclops
  • Havok
  • Iceman
  • Magneto
  • Rogue
  • Sabretooth
  • Shadowcat
  • BAF: Holocaust

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 9:25 AM, Benn said:

I'm really stoked it's Sugar Man. I'm surprised; Holocaust definitely seemed the more likely pick to me, but I've always wanted a Sugar Man. If I had to pick the perfect line-up for a second wave now, it would be:

• Colossus
  • Cyclops
  • Havok
  • Iceman
  • Magneto
  • Rogue
  • Sabretooth
  • Shadowcat
  • BAF: Holocaust

I'd like a second crack at Holocaust. I'm really glad they are releasing Apocalypse too. I know he wasn't a huge player in the individual titles, but I'm really excited about him.

Your lineup would be awesome. They are hitting so many long-awaited home-runs with this year's releases. That line would be amazing, especially for hard core fans. They all had excellent styles. Havok and Shadowcat would be sweet.