My MS Psylocke custom/mod to make her fit ML

SpiderS

I really liked Marvel select Psylcoke and unlike marvel legends version she was pretty much perfect (despite needing to do some squats) so I really wanted to make her fit Marvel legends scale, of course I did appreciate long leg sculpt but scale nazi in me won. It’s pretty straight forward mod/custom. I cut her lower legs, which surprisingly looked seamless  when glued back together, then I cut her upper thighs as well as pegs on legs to make them fit properly into upper thigh hole. After that, I sanded down upper thighs and painted them with somewhat similar pearly blue. Overall, I know its far cry from good but I am pretty happy with new proportions. 

6255454A-0B25-4AF7-85B2-EB22408C9AE2.jpeg

20E3EEB5-6B33-4C4A-844D-AB2CF594E8FE.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

looks really well done, I couldn't even tell you modded it, good work

I do love the colors on the Select (the metallic), but I am still not 100% into the face or the not purple hair, but I guess it's mostly better than the ML

• 1 year later...