Marvel Legends 6" 80th Anniversary Grey Hulk Video Review And Images

JayC

I don't think Green Hulk is bigger, except maybe the head.  Looks like grey hulk might have knees bent slightly more than green hulk in the comparison pic. You can see that they both have the same body, though.

Grey Hulk looks good and if i hadn't already gotten the 80th two-pack i might consider getting him, but it just feels like overload for me right now.  If they had released this in 2020 instead I might be more open to buying him, maybe that sounds crazy i dunno.   Also, not a huge fan of grey's head sculpt, too much like Solomon Grundy imo.  

4 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

I don't think Green Hulk is bigger, except maybe the head.  Looks like grey hulk might have knees bent slightly more than green hulk in the comparison pic. You can see that they both have the same body, though.

Grey Hulk looks good and if i hadn't already gotten the 80th two-pack i might consider getting him, but it just feels like overload for me right now.  If they had released this in 2020 instead I might be more open to buying him, maybe that sounds crazy i dunno.   Also, not a huge fan of grey's head sculpt, too much like Solomon Grundy imo.  

I'm not sure what the overall aspect in size intensions were for Hulk's first appearances but based on the explanation that the only reason he was Grey and then eventually Green was due to the printing process, then one would assume the intended "size" of the character was unaffected at that time which would make this one basically correct. But, if one goes by the history of the Grey Hulk's appearances in the comic based canon since then, he's always been portrayed as much smaller compared to the Savage Hulk. So I guess it only really matters if you plan to use his as FA Hulk (which is what they are calling him, I guess) or the more modern Grey Hulk which is just one of his fractured personas. It's all awesomely convoluted and confusing.