Marvel Legends Age Of Apocalypse Wave - Who Will The Build-A-Figure Be???

JayC

On 11/8/2019 at 5:16 PM, Psychosomatic said:

Enzosaurusrex I have had a few things at the top of my list...A Skrull Boxed set (or a few waves where every character gets an additional Skrull version head), some Age of Apocalypse figures (never would have guessed we would get at least two waves), and any figures based on Madureira art work...ANY!!!  

That would be really cool if every figure in the wave comes with a half-transformed Skrull head, and the other half of the head is of the figure in the box!

13 hours ago, Benn said:

The Deadpool wave with the Strong Guy BAF is scheduled for fall 2020. We get Spider-Man and Fantastic Four January 1st, then Age of Apocalypse and (presumably) Black Widow should be March to May sometime, and Deadpool is the last of the five waves we know about for next year.

I bet you money we seeing them out by end of year 😉

6 hours ago, JayC said:

I bet you money we seeing them out by end of year 😉

Hey, if you have some sort of inside info, I'm not trying to be argumentative. I'm going off of reporting done by this site (here) and the facts that 1) wholesalers have not yet solicited for this wave, which they would have had to do in order to get it out in the next month and a half, unless Hasbro is dramatically changing its business model; and 2) we don't know half the figures in the wave yet, which would be unusual (but not entirely out of the question) for a wave coming so soon.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:21 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

That would be really cool if every figure in the wave comes with a half-transformed Skrull head, and the other half of the head is of the figure in the box!

Not a half bad idea!

Get it?

BWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously, I like it, I hope to see it done!