Hasbro's Final Con For The Year

JayC

8 minutes ago, tarot said:

since the AOA wave is right around the same time as the F4 and Spidey wave, this will be where they reveal the BAF and maybe another figure for either the black widow or x-force wave.

My guess is they will reveal the remaining X-Force there, that should be out before the AoA wave I believe. They might do both or just reveal one or the other online.

On 11/6/2019 at 11:28 AM, tarot said:

I think the x-force wave was announced for the fall but I could be wrong.

I dont know if you've noticed but those vague release dates generally never pan out. Most times the stuff that get revealed during this time end up start seeing release by end of year or first thing in January at latest. Now maybe not full on release but some places always get them sooner than the release dates Hasbro gives. I expect all that stuff, FF, X-Force, AoA and SM Demogoblin waves to all start hitting pretty close to one another starting by end of year and maybe into very early next, and be out before Toy Fair in Feb.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JayC said:

Since the new Black Widow movie trailer just hit today I wouldn't be surprised if the reveals involved the Black Widow wave movie figures.

I'm guessing Natasha and Yelena will come in different color uniforms (black or white) and the head sculpts will be interchangeable between the two. I hope a Melina sculpt will make it into the mix as well, cuz the one thing that could make this any better is the stunning and charming (and humble) Rachel Weisz immortalized in plastic. She woulda been a perfect Betsy Braddock.

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

I'm guessing Natasha and Yelena will come in different color uniforms (black or white) and the head sculpts will be interchangeable between the two. I hope a Melina sculpt will make it into the mix as well, cuz the one thing that could make this any better is the stunning and charming (and humble) Rachel Weisz immortalized in plastic. She woulda been a perfect Betsy Braddock.

I hope so too!!! Never enough MCU characters for me 😛

On 11/6/2019 at 1:08 PM, RAMCAT said:

I'm going to the mall after Thanksgiving to ask Santa for 90s Domino to be revealed at Toy Fair.

I bet not too many people would be upset with a Hasbro retake on this, with a Classic Domino and a Cannonball with appendages. I don't know how likely it would be to make it to mass retail, but I bet it would do a damn sure bit of business as a Fan Channel exclusive.

ml-box-cb-d.jpg

1 minute ago, monron999 said:

I bet not too many people would be upset with a Hasbro retake on this, with a Classic Domino and a Cannonball with appendages. I don't know how likely it would be to make it to mass retail, but I bet it would do a damn sure bit of business as a Fan Channel exclusive.

ml-box-cb-d.jpg

I never got it!! I ordered it and got charged and never got it... I kinda prefer that Cannonball to the current one... but I wouldn't just not be upset if they did retake it, I'd probably be happy.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:17 AM, memocromatico said:

I never got it!! I ordered it and got charged and never got it... I kinda prefer that Cannonball to the current one... but I wouldn't just not be upset if they did retake it, I'd probably be happy.

that cannonball was pretty sweet honestly, ive long since traded mine off though