Hasbro's Final Con For The Year

JayC

4 hours ago, tarot said:

Nah too early. They will be revealed at toy fair

My money'd be on them revealing some of the movie figures or at least confirming which will make the wave. They've made the concept art too available for them not to show some in figure form.

5 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Apparently there were no reveals

Are you asking or making a statement?  I have not gotten any word on anything revealed but nor have I gotten any confirmation that nothing was revealed at all. Coverage from this event is very spotty at best. I know the panel happened, but beyond that I have little info at this time.

3 minutes ago, JayC said:

Are you asking or making a statement?  I have not gotten any word on anything revealed but nor have I gotten any confirmation that nothing was revealed at all. Coverage from this event is very spotty at best. I know the panel happened, but beyond that I have little info at this time.

So far it's a statement, according to people on thefwoosh forums there was nothing but a galaxy of heroes Yoda and Dooku lightsaber.

3 minutes ago, leokearon said:

So far it's a statement, according to people on thefwoosh forums there was nothing but a galaxy of heroes Yoda and Dooku lightsaber.

Yeah but that I believe is just because those are the only two things images for have shown up on social media for.

10 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Maybe, but it is strange that there is no real news despite the panel now over for two hours

Well this is a small convention that Hasbro has never been to before. Its not an event where there are tons of people at it posting pics of it and uploading it instantly on social media  like you usually see with bigger conventions. In fact there are next to none that I have seen hence the lack of forthcoming news. I don't know if there were any reveals or not but it would seem strange that hasbro announced nothing new at their panel for any brands other than the Dooku lightsaber and adventure yoda. The place that posted those images which was a Star Wars fan page didn't even seem to know if their where black series reveals made or not.  We likely wont get any info (assuming there is any info to get) until Hasbro decides to release official images which who knows when that could be. Today, tomorrow maybe not even until Monday.

7 minutes ago, JayC said:

Well this is a small convention that Hasbro has never been to before. Its not an event where there are tons of people at it posting pics of it and uploading it instantly on social media  like you usually see with bigger conventions. In fact there are next to none that I have seen hence the lack of forthcoming news. I don't know if there were any reveals or not but it would seem strange that hasbro announced nothing new at their panel for any brands other than the Dooku lightsaber and adventure yoda. The place that posted those images which was a Star Wars fan page didn't even seem to know if their where black series reveals made or not.  We likely wont get any info (assuming there is any info to get) until Hasbro decides to release official images which who knows when that could be. Today, tomorrow maybe not even until Monday.

Hasbro just released the info. Coming in a min.

11 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Really wished they revealed the Strong Guy wave, seems strange to reveal a Walgreens exclusive in a continent that doesn't have Walgreens

LOL, yeah but also being a small con with little coverage they prob didn't want to reveal anything major.