Jump to content
JayC

Hasbro's Final Con For The Year

Recommended Posts

So i've confirmed with Hasbro that as of right now the only remaining convention Hasbro will be attending between now and Toy Fair in Feb and the last chance for any major reveals until Toy Fair will be the Comic Con Dortmund on 12/7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

since the AOA wave is right around the same time as the F4 and Spidey wave, this will be where they reveal the BAF and maybe another figure for either the black widow or x-force wave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tarot said:

since the AOA wave is right around the same time as the F4 and Spidey wave, this will be where they reveal the BAF and maybe another figure for either the black widow or x-force wave.

My guess is they will reveal the remaining X-Force there, that should be out before the AoA wave I believe. They might do both or just reveal one or the other online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JayC said:

My guess is they will reveal the remaining X-Force there, that should be out before the AoA wave I believe. They might do both or just reveal one or the other online.

I think the x-force wave was announced for the fall but I could be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this is the final reveals then hopefully they will reveal the remain X-Characters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to the mall after Thanksgiving to ask Santa for 90s Domino to be revealed at Toy Fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

m going to the mall after Thanksgiving to ask Santa for 90s Domino to be revealed at Toy Fair.

Don't forget to ask for a classic wasp with the helmet.

 

 

-ant-man-jack-kirby.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that the con in Germany? Hopefully we'll get at least one reveal and Hasbro just doesn't show the same recent ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the AoA baf at that conv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Is that the con in Germany? Hopefully we'll get at least one reveal and Hasbro just doesn't show the same recent ones.

No reason why they shouldn't have a new reveal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely expecting the Baf to be revealed! Also, can't believe we're almost at the end of the year, and Toy fair is really close again! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 11:28 AM, tarot said:

I think the x-force wave was announced for the fall but I could be wrong.

I dont know if you've noticed but those vague release dates generally never pan out. Most times the stuff that get revealed during this time end up start seeing release by end of year or first thing in January at latest. Now maybe not full on release but some places always get them sooner than the release dates Hasbro gives. I expect all that stuff, FF, X-Force, AoA and SM Demogoblin waves to all start hitting pretty close to one another starting by end of year and maybe into very early next, and be out before Toy Fair in Feb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a reminder guys. This weekend is (hopefully) the final con reveals of the year. You will get a plastic crack high before christmas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tarot said:

Just a reminder guys. This weekend is (hopefully) the final con reveals of the year. You will get a plastic crack high before christmas

Lol, or a massive crash down, depending on who the BAF for the AoA wave reveals to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, monron999 said:

Lol, or a massive crash down, depending on who the BAF for the AoA wave reveals to be.

AOA Hulk recoloring the Exclusive Gray Hulk  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tarot said:

Just a reminder guys. This weekend is (hopefully) the final con reveals of the year. You will get a plastic crack high before christmas

Hopefully it will be either the AOA BAF or the rest of the Strong Guy wave (or both)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the new Black Widow movie trailer just hit today I wouldn't be surprised if the reveals involved the Black Widow wave movie figures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JayC said:

Since the new Black Widow movie trailer just hit today I wouldn't be surprised if the reveals involved the Black Widow wave movie figures.

I'm guessing Natasha and Yelena will come in different color uniforms (black or white) and the head sculpts will be interchangeable between the two. I hope a Melina sculpt will make it into the mix as well, cuz the one thing that could make this any better is the stunning and charming (and humble) Rachel Weisz immortalized in plastic. She woulda been a perfect Betsy Braddock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, monron999 said:

I'm guessing Natasha and Yelena will come in different color uniforms (black or white) and the head sculpts will be interchangeable between the two. I hope a Melina sculpt will make it into the mix as well, cuz the one thing that could make this any better is the stunning and charming (and humble) Rachel Weisz immortalized in plastic. She woulda been a perfect Betsy Braddock.

I hope so too!!! Never enough MCU characters for me 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 1:08 PM, RAMCAT said:

I'm going to the mall after Thanksgiving to ask Santa for 90s Domino to be revealed at Toy Fair.

I bet not too many people would be upset with a Hasbro retake on this, with a Classic Domino and a Cannonball with appendages. I don't know how likely it would be to make it to mass retail, but I bet it would do a damn sure bit of business as a Fan Channel exclusive.

ml-box-cb-d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, monron999 said:

I bet not too many people would be upset with a Hasbro retake on this, with a Classic Domino and a Cannonball with appendages. I don't know how likely it would be to make it to mass retail, but I bet it would do a damn sure bit of business as a Fan Channel exclusive.

ml-box-cb-d.jpg

I never got it!! I ordered it and got charged and never got it... I kinda prefer that Cannonball to the current one... but I wouldn't just not be upset if they did retake it, I'd probably be happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the Black Widow wave prob wont be out until after Toy Fair they prob wont reveal those this weekend. My best guess is either the AoA BAF or the remaining X-Force figures or both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:17 AM, memocromatico said:

I never got it!! I ordered it and got charged and never got it... I kinda prefer that Cannonball to the current one... but I wouldn't just not be upset if they did retake it, I'd probably be happy.

that cannonball was pretty sweet honestly, ive long since traded mine off though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone here happens to be attending the convention on Sat hit me up in a PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE