Loki and WandaVision Disney+ Shows Both To Tie-In With Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Movie

JayC

In a recent interview with CBM, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige revealed that along with the WandaVision TV series, the new Loki series will tie-in with the upcoming Doctor Strange movie. It had been previously known that Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) would have a significant role in the upcoming Strange sequel which is titled "In The Multiverse Of Madness", but now it seems so will Loki (Tom Hiddleston), who was last seen snatching the Tesseract in Avengers Tower and blinking away during Avengers: Endgame.

Feige also revealed in the interview that he had originally intended for the new Hawkeye series to be a movie. Jeremy Renner will be reprising his role as Clint Barton for the Disney+ series, and was totally cool with the change in plans when he found about about it according to Feige.

21 minutes ago, Typhis said:

Well that's just wrong...the tv show shouldn't tie in with the movie...not everyone is signing up for the streaming stuff.

Not that they care since they want you to sign up for the streaming stuff. Alos they would probably reply that's want the fans have been demanding since Agents of SHIELD

42 minutes ago, mako said:

My opinion hasn't changed, good or bad, I can't afford to sign up with EVERY streamer that comes along. I'll stick with the ones I have, and if the MCU shows are any good (IF), I'll catch 'em when they go to DVD.

Same here. Also it isn't going to be available here until around March next, so at least by then I'll know if it is any good

1 hour ago, mako said:

Just read the Mouse House has cut a last minute deal that'll put Disney+ on Amazon Fire.

"Last minute" deal?

So, does that mean Mickey is jonesing for subscribers bad enough he needed to cut himself a new revenue stream (see what I did there)? If so, Disney isn't drawing themselves in a favorable light.

Oh, that's right. Disney doesn't draw anymore.

I think they're pushing too hard to get this thing off the ground before it's ready. Nothing from the onset is looking remotely interesting to me.

2 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

I'll be checking out The Mandelorian through the free trial at least. Then I'll go from there. Definitely not opposed to keeping a subscription. We'll see what happens I guess. Plus, I have a toddler who I'm sure will enjoy it so.. 🤷‍♂️

im really looking forward to the mandalorian

5 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

Related image

😆 I'm just a casual Star Wars but anyone who has a Boba Fett looking dude as the main character..... sign me up haha. 

BUNK BEDS :biggrin:

im a pretty die hard star wars fan, ill admit its died off a bit in regards to episode 7 and 8, but that's the beauty of star wars. theres so much of it that you can find the parts you like and that's the "star wars" for you, the mandalorian is looking to be right up my alley