Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JayC

Loki and WandaVision Disney+ Shows Both To Tie-In With Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Movie

Recommended Posts

In a recent interview with CBM, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige revealed that along with the WandaVision TV series, the new Loki series will tie-in with the upcoming Doctor Strange movie. It had been previously known that Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) would have a significant role in the upcoming Strange sequel which is titled "In The Multiverse Of Madness", but now it seems so will Loki (Tom Hiddleston), who was last seen snatching the Tesseract in Avengers Tower and blinking away during Avengers: Endgame.

Feige also revealed in the interview that he had originally intended for the new Hawkeye series to be a movie. Jeremy Renner will be reprising his role as Clint Barton for the Disney+ series, and was totally cool with the change in plans when he found about about it according to Feige.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Along as the words House of M don't appear in anyway I'll be happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that's just wrong...the tv show shouldn't tie in with the movie...not everyone is signing up for the streaming stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Typhis said:

Well that's just wrong...the tv show shouldn't tie in with the movie...not everyone is signing up for the streaming stuff.

Not that they care since they want you to sign up for the streaming stuff. Alos they would probably reply that's want the fans have been demanding since Agents of SHIELD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess Loki will make a cameo in Dr Strange? I hope it is scary as they promote it to be...bring on nightmare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bluecomet said:

I guess Loki will make a cameo in Dr Strange? I hope it is scary as they promote it to be...bring on nightmare.

Well Strange did make a Cameo in Thor: Ragnarok so, I'm guessing Loki is returning the favour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They sure are doing a lot to make the Disney+ service look more and more appealing. Too bad the first MCU show doesn't come out till fall of next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, monron999 said:

They sure are doing a lot to make the Disney+ service look more and more appealing. Too bad the first MCU show doesn't come out till fall of next year.

My opinion hasn't changed, good or bad, I can't afford to sign up with EVERY streamer that comes along. I'll stick with the ones I have, and if the MCU shows are any good (IF), I'll catch 'em when they go to DVD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, mako said:

My opinion hasn't changed, good or bad, I can't afford to sign up with EVERY streamer that comes along. I'll stick with the ones I have, and if the MCU shows are any good (IF), I'll catch 'em when they go to DVD.

Same here. Also it isn't going to be available here until around March next, so at least by then I'll know if it is any good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just read the Mouse House has cut a last minute deal that'll put Disney+ on Amazon Fire.

"Last minute" deal?

So, does that mean Mickey is jonesing for subscribers bad enough he needed to cut himself a new revenue stream (see what I did there)? If so, Disney isn't drawing themselves in a favorable light.

Oh, that's right. Disney doesn't draw anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mako said:

Just read the Mouse House has cut a last minute deal that'll put Disney+ on Amazon Fire.

"Last minute" deal?

So, does that mean Mickey is jonesing for subscribers bad enough he needed to cut himself a new revenue stream (see what I did there)? If so, Disney isn't drawing themselves in a favorable light.

Oh, that's right. Disney doesn't draw anymore.

I think they're pushing too hard to get this thing off the ground before it's ready. Nothing from the onset is looking remotely interesting to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be checking out The Mandelorian through the free trial at least. Then I'll go from there. Definitely not opposed to keeping a subscription. We'll see what happens I guess. Plus, I have a toddler who I'm sure will enjoy it so.. 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, monron999 said:

I think they're pushing too hard to get this thing off the ground before it's ready. Nothing from the onset is looking remotely interesting to me.

Oh, there's some interesting stuff, but enough to subscribe? Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

I'll be checking out The Mandelorian through the free trial at least. Then I'll go from there. Definitely not opposed to keeping a subscription. We'll see what happens I guess. Plus, I have a toddler who I'm sure will enjoy it so.. 🤷‍♂️

im really looking forward to the mandalorian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 6:33 PM, michiganjfrog said:

im really looking forward to the mandalorian

 Related image

😆 I'm just a casual Star Wars but anyone who has a Boba Fett looking dude as the main character..... sign me up haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

 Related image

😆 I'm just a casual Star Wars but anyone who has a Boba Fett looking dude as the main character..... sign me up haha. 

BUNK BEDS :biggrin:

im a pretty die hard star wars fan, ill admit its died off a bit in regards to episode 7 and 8, but that's the beauty of star wars. theres so much of it that you can find the parts you like and that's the "star wars" for you, the mandalorian is looking to be right up my alley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...







Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE