New Falcon And The Winter Soldier And Hawkeye Concept Art Including A USAgent First Look

JayC

2 hours ago, tarot said:

Herc is way too big for Walker. Cap wolf or Spider-uk would be better.

Walker was originally shown to be much larger than Cap, similar to Crossbones. Going by straight stats the Herc buck (with thicker legs) or Hyperion buck would be totally appropriate. Spider UK definitely too small. It's barely larger than than the Bucky Cap mold.

39 minutes ago, Emnems80 said:

I wonder if the actor who will play USAgent will be any good. Hopefully he'll bulk up so he looks bigger than Cap. I remember when John Cena talked about taking over MCU Captain America, he might have made a decent USAgent if he was younger.

Cena would have looked the part but dont think he's strong enough actor to pull it off.

6 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

I wonder if the actor who will play USAgent will be any good. Hopefully he'll bulk up so he looks bigger than Cap. I remember when John Cena talked about taking over MCU Captain America, he might have made a decent USAgent if he was younger.

I say Wyatt Russell should do a good job

6 hours ago, monron999 said:

Walker was originally shown to be much larger than Cap, similar to Crossbones. Going by straight stats the Herc buck (with thicker legs) or Hyperion buck would be totally appropriate. Spider UK definitely too small. It's barely larger than than the Bucky Cap mold.

Walker is 6'4 in the comics which is the same size as the Abosbing Man and an inch shorter than Herc, so the Herc mold could work

6 hours ago, mako said:

I might agree, but they were sure quick to lock him up in Bucky's super-cell.

Of course, the problem/question is what happened to Zemo in the 7 yrs after Civil War? He could still be in jail or he could have escaped or been let out

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

Of course, the problem/question is what happened to Zemo in the 7 yrs after Civil War? He could still be in jail or he could have escaped or been let out

Good point. An easy, cheap way to explain his escape would to have him be one of the snapped and then when the unsnap happened, he and a buncha other inmates on the Raft reappeared on a now abandoned facility.

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

Good point. An easy, cheap way to explain his escape would to have him be one of the snapped and then when the unsnap happened, he and a buncha other inmates on the Raft reappeared on a now abandoned facility.

Or all the guards were snapped

Tell me again why you guys think Zemo a normal guy who really hasn't done anything spectacularly bad other than setting off a couple bombs was on the Raft, a maximum security prison for super humans????

If anything I would think he would have been taken to Wakanda. After all his biggest crime was setting off a bomb that killed their king and it was Black Panther who captured him. I know we saw him placed in Bucky's cube temporarily while he was questioned at the end of Civil War, but I dont see any reason for why he would end up at the Raft after that.

2 minutes ago, JayC said:

Tell me again why you guys think Zemo a normal guy who really hasn't done anything spectacularly bad other than setting off a couple bombs was on the Raft, a maximum security prison for super humans????

If anything I would think he would have been taken to Wakanda. After all his biggest crime was setting off a bomb that killed their king and it was Black Panther who captured him. I know we saw him placed in Bucky's cube temporarily while he was questioned at the end of Civil War, but I dont see any reason for why he would end up at the Raft after that.

he didn't just kill the king. He also killed a number of foreign diplomats. The only reason T'Chaka was prominent is because he was a world leader and king. But I agree he wouldn't be in the raft but a maximum security prison for terrorists. Wakanda could have him but since his crimes were more then a crime against one country he would be put into a international facility.

12 minutes ago, JayC said:

That's kinda the point. Nobody really knows where he ended up. That's why we're all just brainstorming. I could also see him having been sent to Wakanda as not only were they after him for killing T'Chaka, but T'Challa is the one who ultimately ran him down and we assume arrested him. But, he was caught in Siberia and under UN orders for international terrorism so they could have taken custody of him and sent him wherever, but an overall neutral place would be the Raft. Keep in mind, Clint and Scott are neither "enhanced" without their gear so they coulda just ended up in regular prison like Tooms, but they put them on the Raft.

3 minutes ago, tarot said:

he didn't just kill the king. He also killed a number of foreign diplomats. The only reason T'Chaka was prominent is because he was a world leader and king. But I agree he wouldn't be in the raft but a maximum security prison for terrorists. Wakanda could have him but since his crimes were more then a crime against one country he would be put into a international facility.

Probably but the point being that Wakanda would have the biggest claim on him especially since it was a Wakandian who captured him. If the current king who had captured him demanded he stand before Wakanda justice, my guess the UN wouldn't stand in the way of that, never-the-less the big question is why would a non-powered human be sent to a prison made for super humans.

Just now, monron999 said:

Keep in mind, Clint and Scott are neither "advanced" without their gear so they coulda just ended up in regular prison like Tooms, but they put them on the Raft.

Thats true, but they are also Avengers or classified as super heroes, so Clint could be considered having skills that go beyond a normal human and Ant-Man they probably just didn't know enough about to be sure and therefore at least temporarily placed with their fellow super human teammates at the Raft. Zemo wasnt in the movie a Super Villain, or demonstrated having any kind of special skills. He set off some bombs like many terrorists do so I see no practical reason to send him to the Raft.

1 hour ago, JayC said:

Thats true, but they are also Avengers or classified as super heroes, so Clint could be considered having skills that go beyond a normal human and Ant-Man they probably just didn't know enough about to be sure and therefore at least temporarily placed with their fellow super human teammates at the Raft. Zemo wasnt in the movie a Super Villain, or demonstrated having any kind of special skills. He set off some bombs like many terrorists do so I see no practical reason to send him to the Raft.

i'll buy that about Clint, being a world renowned assassin and all, but I seriously doubt General Ross was not aware of Scott's association with Hank Pym or familiar with the capability of the Ant-Man formula. If they woulda not know what he was capable of you'd think they woulda put him in some sort of stasis rather than a standard cell under the fear that he could simply just slip through the cracks. I also fully agree that aside from his nefarious machinations Zemo is little more threatening than your average psycho on the streets but, like I said, the Raft just seems like the proper neutral place in the MCU. Granted, we know what the Raft is used for in the Comics Universe, but that doesn't actually mean it has the same application in the much smaller MCU.

On 11/13/2019 at 10:58 AM, Emnems80 said:

I need to watch endgame again but did Cap take his shield with him on his last mission? If he left his shield it could have been the shield from the timeline where he spent his life with Peggy that he gave to Falcon. Would make a possibility of having a 2nd shield available. Of course if Cap took the shield on the last mission it's a mute point.

IIRC, his present day (2023) shield was broken by Thanos, so he couldn't have taken it with him. 

9 hours ago, mako said:

Well I pulled the trigger. I didn't intend to, but my youngest niece seemed really taken with D+ after spending some time on it while babysitting for her sister. She talked me into it, now here we are. Gotta say, not disappointed. Even if these MCU shows don't work out, I now have ALL of my Marvel 'toons at my fingertips. 

Definitely worth the 7 bucks a month.

Well it's not available over here until next year, so I'll have plenty of time to see whether it will be worth it

1 minute ago, mako said:

Guess it depends on your opinion of "worth it."

Since none of them have gotten full releases in this country, meaning I'd have to spend a fortune ordering them on DVD from the UK, the collection of Marvel toons from the 70s, 80s, and 90s (when animators actually drew stuff) alone makes it worth my entertainment dollar. Your mileage mat vary.

The number of classic cartoons is a draw. Still plenty of time to decide

2 hours ago, JayC said:

They are getting their own comic book series to.

falcws2019001_mockup_11_0.jpg

I don't hate this idea. If they can somehow get recreate the chemistry they have in the movies in this comic it could be rather enjoyable. On the flip side I wouldn't put it past Marvel to screw this up in the way only they can.

50 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Anything for a three month boost

Exactly. I’m sure the first issue will have umpteen million variant covers, too. Not that there isn’t merit in a. Sam and Bucky Team-up book, but iirc they already worked together a bunch during Brubakers run. Of course marvel has probably reset the universe  a few times since then so who knows if that is actually in continuity anymore

2 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Exactly. I’m sure the first issue will have umpteen million variant covers, too. Not that there isn’t merit in a. Sam and Bucky Team-up book, but iirc they already worked together a bunch during Brubakers run. Of course marvel has probably reset the universe  a few times since then so who knows if that is actually in continuity anymore

Marvel don't reboot continuity just retcon it