New Falcon And The Winter Soldier And Hawkeye Concept Art Including A USAgent First Look

JayC

Now this looks good 🙂 they just need to find a way to bring Thunderstrike back and add him to the team.

2020 FORCE WORKS #1 (OF 3)
MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W)
JUANAN RAMIREZ (A)
COVER BY CARLOS GOMEZ
VARIANT COVER BY BEN OLIVER
VARIANT COVER BY TBA
The eruption of a violent robot revolution threatens all manner of biological life! Teetering on the precipice of extinction, there’s only one man with enough tactical skill, killer instinct and ruthless leadership to lead the rebellion: War Machine! Join War Machine and his elite paramilitary squad (U.S.Agent, Mockingbird, and Quake) in the final crusade for humanity’s fate!
32 pages/Rated T+ …$3.99

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNjkvNDQ0L29yaWdpbmFsL0ZSQ1dSS1MyMDIwMDAxLmpwZz8xNTc0MzA3MjM5.jpg

7 minutes ago, JayC said:

Now this looks good 🙂 they just need to find a way to bring Thunderstrike back and add him to the team.

2020 FORCE WORKS #1 (OF 3)
MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W)
JUANAN RAMIREZ (A)
COVER BY CARLOS GOMEZ
VARIANT COVER BY BEN OLIVER
VARIANT COVER BY TBA
The eruption of a violent robot revolution threatens all manner of biological life! Teetering on the precipice of extinction, there’s only one man with enough tactical skill, killer instinct and ruthless leadership to lead the rebellion: War Machine! Join War Machine and his elite paramilitary squad (U.S.Agent, Mockingbird, and Quake) in the final crusade for humanity’s fate!
32 pages/Rated T+ …$3.99

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNjkvNDQ0L29yaWdpbmFsL0ZSQ1dSS1MyMDIwMDAxLmpwZz8xNTc0MzA3MjM5.jpg

His son is now Thunderstrike so I don't think they will bring him back anytime soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Given the Podium beside him, it seems that John will be the new Cap (as approved by the Government), which means Sam will have to prove to the public (and himself) he is the man Steve chose to be Captain America. Also I can easily see the blue becoming black by the end of the series

1 hour ago, tarot said:

dude it not like they are going  1 to 1 with the comics. if they were Hulk is way too big.

Regardless, you saying there was not a casting call of actors that at least came close to if not to the physical stats of John Walker in all of Hollywood? And the Hulk is a monster who is CGIed.  Big difference. Then again, they did cast an actor to play Wolverine, that was a full foot taller than the character is supposed to be. I'm shocked that the comics didn't mutate him to be 6'3 as well.

1 hour ago, Gigantor said:

Regardless, you saying there was not a casting call of actors that at least came close to if not to the physical stats of John Walker in all of Hollywood? And the Hulk is a monster who is CGIed.  Big difference. Then again, they did cast an actor to play Wolverine, that was a full foot taller than the character is supposed to be. I'm shocked that the comics didn't mutate him to be 6'3 as well.

Chris Hemsworth seemed like a small when he was first cast as Thor. Also Walker in the comic is big cause he has super strength. We don't know what this MCU Walker power level even is yet.

2 minutes ago, JayC said:

Chris Hemsworth seemed like a small when he was first cast as Thor. Also Walker in the comic is big cause he has super strength. We don't know what this MCU Walker power level even is yet.

Hemsworth is 6'3 so with 2 inch heeled boots, at 6'5 could pass for Thor who's 6'6 in the comics & Hemsworth got incredibly muscled for the role. This guy looks like he didn't even get worked out for the role of US Agent who's even bigger than Cap in the comics who's 6'2 240lbs compared to Walker at 6'4 270lbs. And look at how buffed up Evans got for the role.

5 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Hemsworth is 6'3 so with 2 inch heeled boots, at 6'5 could pass for Thor who's 6'6 in the comics & Hemsworth got incredibly muscled for the role. This guy looks like he didn't even get worked out for the role of US Agent who's even bigger than Cap in the comics who's 6'2 240lbs compared to Walker at 6'4 270lbs. And look at how buffed up Evans got for the role.

I hear what youre saying. This is actually in line with the discussion on the topic of the Legends figure of Black Widow and how her proportions/build was smaller and less curvier than actress. Some felt we were objectifying, and I do see where that has happened in many other cases, but here I disagree.  Bottom line, whatever youre portraying, should reflect the source matter when at all possible.

Sadly that's not always done and more often than not, one doesn't even begin to resemble the other. The Dolph Lundgren Punisher movie was almost completely removed from the comic character. The CW Superman on Supergirl's show looks like cosplay. Then there's that joke over on Agents of Shield that was supposed to be Deathlok?? And please don't get me started on the idiotic choice of casting puny Finn Jones as the Living Weapon, Iron Fist. This guy never even heard of a gym.

Nevertheless, we don't know yet what kind of USAgent this will be or what his power set is. So we could be pleasantly surprised with the final result....stay tuned.

Oh Jeez, Finn Jones must have some nasty pics of the director or Producers of Ironfist to have landed the role. Guy should have had the muscle tone/physique of Bruce Lee, not Bruce Flea!  I'll go with what you're saying bout US Agent & wait till I see some actual footage of the guy in & outta costume. As far as the next Wolverine to come out in the MCU, I won't hold my breath that they will cast an actor under 5'10-5'9 for the role, though they should.  Will be hard to ever have Sabretooth call a 6'3 Wolverine "shrimp".

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 10:44 AM, Gigantor said:

Oh Jeez, Finn Jones must have some nasty pics of the director or Producers of Ironfist to have landed the role. Guy should have had the muscle tone/physique of Bruce Lee, not Bruce Flea!  I'll go with what you're saying bout US Agent & wait till I see some actual footage of the guy in & outta costume. As far as the next Wolverine to come out in the MCU, I won't hold my breath that they will cast an actor under 5'10-5'9 for the role, though they should.  Will be hard to ever have Sabretooth call a 6'3 Wolverine "shrimp".

Question is, can they find an actor that height who can accurately play Wolverine? 'Cause no matter what, Jackman set the bar for the on-screen character. It'll be very hard to find someone who can replace the guy that's had the part for over 20 years. And, most actors do want the ability to play a wide variety of characters during their careers. Theyre not gonna want to be defined by their height.  Jackman was able to get cast in other spots, and he may yet go on to a blockbuster role,  but he'll be known as Wolverine till the day he dies.

Many actors have played more iconic characters than Wolverine, Superman/Batman/Spiderman for example. And I'm pretty sure there are a few under 5'10 that can pull off Wolverine. Question for me is, will we ever see him in either of his iconic comic costumes or is it always gonna be civilian attire Logan. And can they make the claws a bit shorter & less knife/blade looking. They should be circular with points at the end.

Wolverine 2.jpg

31 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Many actors have played more iconic characters than Wolverine, Superman/Batman/Spiderman for example. And I'm pretty sure there are a few under 5'10 that can pull off Wolverine. Question for me is, will we ever see him in either of his iconic comic costumes or is it always gonna be civilian attire Logan. And can they make the claws a bit shorter & less knife/blade looking. They should be circular with points at the end.

Wolverine 2.jpg

I would probably see Logan going around as Logan and not in costume. Firstly actor recognition and second it is hard to really justify a tough guy running around in a yellow and blue Batman costume.