New Falcon And The Winter Soldier And Hawkeye Concept Art Including A USAgent First Look

JayC

With the launch of the new Disney+ streaming service today comes a new MCU documentary. The documentary talks about the new Marvel project coming to the streaming service, all of which have been previously reported on, but in the show we are given a glimpse at some new concept art for Hawkeye and The Winter soldier series that gives us looks at the uniforms the chacters will be wearing in it. Shown are images for Sam Wilson (Anthony Mackie), Bucky Barnes' (Sebastian Stan), Sharon Carter (Emily VanCamp), Helmut Zemo (Daniel Brühl) and John Walker aka. US Agent (Wyatt Russell).

For the Hawkeye series we get some concept art for Clint Barton (Jeremy Renner) and Kate Bishop. There has been know official word yet on who will be playing the role of Bishop, but indications are that Hailee Steinfeld is the front runner for the role. Check out images below.

Falcon-And-The-Winter-Soldier-01.jpg

Falcon-And-The-Winter-Soldier-02.jpg

Falcon-And-The-Winter-Soldier-03.jpg

Falcon-And-The-Winter-Soldier-04.jpg

Falcon-And-The-Winter-Soldier-05.jpg

Hawkeye-01.jpg

Hawkeye-02.jpg

I like the design of the USAgent costume from what we can see here but I do hope the outfit ends up being black not dark blue like it seems here.

Falcon's costume looks good for Falcon but if he's gonna be the new Captain America in this series I would think he would be wearing something more in keeping with that????

Please remember people designs are subject to change. Just look at the time heist suits from end game or the black order.

That being said, it does now confirm that they are doing the arc where Cap was forced to give up the identity of Cap to Walker, just adding in the Bucky and Falcon version with Zemo

2 minutes ago, tarot said:

Please remember people designs are subject to change. Just look at the time heist suits from end game or the black order.

That being said, it does now confirm that they are doing the arc where Cap was forced to give up the identity of Cap to Walker, just adding in the Bucky and Falcon version with Zemo

Yep concept art def can change which is why I say I hope the final version ends up being black and not blue. I don't think this necessarily confirms any specific storyline and we already knew Walker was gonna be in the show so nothing really new on that front.

Just now, JayC said:

Though I will say if they take the shield from Wilson and give it to Walker for the series, I would be fine with that.

probably the government will force Sam to give up the sheild to Walker, Walker becomes too violent or overly patriotic and Sam has to take him down and then becomes the new cap. 

1 hour ago, tarot said:

probably the government will force Sam to give up the sheild to Walker, Walker becomes too violent or overly patriotic and Sam has to take him down and then becomes the new cap. 

If they go with a similar story from the comics of stripping the shield from Wilson (Rogers in the comics) and giving it to Walker, my guess is it will be a story that plays out through the whole first season if not longer.  If they go that route it would be interesting if they somehow kept the Red Skull angle in the story.

11 minutes ago, mako said:

Maybe Sam doesn't feel worthy of the shield. He gives it back to the government, they give it to Walker, and Bucky begins training Sam while actually trying to convince him he was always worthy. Meanwhile, Walker goes ape-$#!+, Sam comes around, takes down a rogue Walker and takes back the shield. Last scene has Sam walk out unveiling a shiny new Cap suit.

If you think about it, that kind of "Coming Into Your Own" story-line would be a perfect fit for a high-end short-form series.

Granted, I'd rather Sam stayed Falcon, but as long the show comes off more Winter Soldier/Civil War than Guardians of the Galaxy/Ant-Man, I bet it'd be great.

The only think about that is why would Sam give the Shield that Cap gifted him back to the government, who never owned it? If he respected Cap as much as he does, it would make more sense for him to keep it somewhere safe until he did feel worthy. The government could just give Walker a Shield no THE Shield (it would be unlikely the public would tell the difference between a real and fake shield)

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

I don't see them stripping the shield from Sam. Cap is believed dead and no-one but Sam, Bucky and Steve would know that Sam has the Shield. More than likely Walker will be created by the Government (maybe the CSHA) to be the new Cap.

LOL what? how many shields are out there? I'm pretty sure I've only seen one Vibranium shield in all of the marvel movies, With the exception of endgame( where cap fights himself). Anyone that sees a round shield with a star on it would probably be able to guess whose shield it is...

3 hours ago, tarot said:

From the MCU, Cap got Howard to make him another shield and when he returns to the current timeline, he gives it to Sam...not sure govt has a true claim on that shield in order to take it from him. But that was the comic storyline, and I don't expect it to follow the new MCU timeline. In any case I really like this concept art for Falcon's outfit. I'd love it to be as close to the comic as possible.

I subscribed to Disney+ and was able to log on; but every show was unable to be seen so maybe I was too early.

This is definitely a story or and honor and redemption. The shield is gonna symbolize, much like Mjolnir, who is worthy of holding it as a symbol of the nation. Sam will have to give it up in order to stay out of prison (thanks for saving the world again, BTW) and they will give it to Walker as their appointed, manufactured "stronger and better" and more controllable super soldier. Of course Zemo will see the opportunity to get a redo on the plan he tried with Bucky and will manage to turn Walker (and he'll most likely get his black suit). Bucky and Falcon, now working for the government again (of course), will run him down and defeat him and the climax will be another touching scene between Bucky and Sam at which time they will decide Sam will continue Steve's legacy. I also think Steve will return in some form of the Commander Rogers version where he will serve as the liaison between Bucky and Sam, and probably the Avengers as a whole, and the government and Fury will concentrate on the running of SHIELD, or retire.

The suits look awesome. Sam finally gets something more traditional and Bucky's looks like a cross between what he wore as "Bucky" and what he wore as Nomad. Cool all the way around.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:24 AM, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Yes!!!! Zemo is getting his mask.. I'm hoping U.S. Agent is Edgier than is CA counter part. 

Yes. I wasn't a huge Zemo fan, but the mask is integral to the character and the movie version just didn't grab me. Although, they did a good job with what they had; I think they should just have called him something else. That concept art picture looks damn good though!

1 hour ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

LOL what? how many shields are out there? I'm pretty sure I've only seen one Vibranium shield in all of the marvel movies, With the exception of endgame( where cap fights himself). Anyone that sees a round shield with a star on it would probably be able to guess whose shield it is...

What's to stop people making their own Shield. Happens in the comics.

51 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Yes. I wasn't a huge Zemo fan, but the mask is integral to the character and the movie version just didn't grab me. Although, they did a good job with what they had; I think they should just have called him something else. That concept art picture looks damn good though!

EJKfXrFWwAAHCkB.jpg

Not keen on the concept mask. It's more like Sin-Eater than Zemo

12 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I'm not saying it can't happen, As a matter of fact I think it would make more sense. It was more in response to you saying only, bucky, falcon and steve know he has the shield. I'm pretty sure anyone that saw the shield would assume is was given to him. Steve had his shield taken away for all of infinity war. Why wouldn't black panther make him a new one. He was clearly better with his oversized frisbee. 

1 hour ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

It's really not all that "out there" to think they could make another shield. They just found out how much Vibranium there is in the world in Wakanda and I'm pretty sure the new arm the Wakandans gave Bucky is mostly, if not entirely, mad out of Vibranium.

28 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Absolutely nothing. In the comics Walker actually took Cap's shield and while Steve Rogers was operating as The Captain (when the original black suit was created) he also had a new shield made that was a non-painted natural Vibranium finish.