The Marvel Legends Black Widow Wave Revealed?!?

JayC

We've gotten word from a couple sources for what appears to be the full line-up for the upcoming Black Widow Marvel Legends wave coming from Hasbro. Now we should note this has not been officially confirmed by Hasbro at this time so it should be considered rumor for now. Also note the listings use disguised names, we have included next to those names our best guess for what the actual figures will be. The three comic book based figures we saw at the EU conventions the other week. We also still have no idea what the Build-A-Figure for the wave will be. Also shown is the case breakdown.

2 Legends Skull (movie Taskmaster)

1 Legends Widow (movie Black Widow)

1 Twisted Sister (movie Yelena)

1 Crimson (movie Red Guardian)

1 No Quarter (comic Crossbones)

1 Summer Civilian (comic Winter Soldier)

1 Scoutmaster (comic Spymaster)

We've also gotten word that for the Riders series we will see the Cosmic Ghost Rider with bike figure double-packed and Squirrel Girl with Scooter figure single-packed. We saw those revealed at SDCC.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

38 minutes ago, tarot said:

I find it weird that after all work trying to get this made that Taskmaster is the 2 per case and not Black Widow.

I think (and this is just rumour mill business) this may be because apparently so a source said, that there will be a few Black Widow exclusives and such for this movie, which may be why there is only one widow in this wave and single packed

I'm very excited about this wave, if that Widow figure looks like she does on that poster art I'm all in, plus from what I've seen Taskmaster is going to look really cool. The comic figures are excellent, the wave is shaping up to be a good grab, now lets keep hoping Ursa Major is the BAF

2 hours ago, watanabefan said:

Sounds legit but it could also just be common sense guessing. Black Widow not being double packed in her own movie wave seems a bit odd.

Ya, that's a tough call to make. I think they're just playing it safe. We all know that after the initial rush of the first release of any wave it is often the female figs that linger. It's not in any part due to us collectors but in what is still typically a boys toys genre the casual young male customers just automatically gravitate towards male characters. Also the other figures in the wave will be "new" to many customers, and we've gotten 2 movie Black Widows just fairly recently. I'm sure it will be a fine looking figure based on the quality of Hasbro's most recent movie based products and the excellent Infinity War version.

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

As much as I would love an Ursa Major, I smell a Red Hulk just over the ridge.

Why Red Hulk? not being confrontational just seems like a left field choice. Has there been rumors of a Red Hulk? 

This wave looks really good. Like amazingly good. Shame Black Widow wasn't the first MCU  female film, she deserved it. Also not knocking Captain Marvel, love the film, just that I feel Natasha earned the right. 

55 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Why Red Hulk? not being confrontational just seems like a left field choice. Has there been rumors of a Red Hulk? 

This wave looks really good. Like amazingly good. Shame Black Widow wasn't the first MCU  female film, she deserved it. Also not knocking Captain Marvel, love the film, just that I feel Natasha earned the right. 

I think they will keep Red Hulk BAF for the Disney + Wave, as is confirmed he will appear in She Hulk (at least as Thunderbolt Ross)

5 hours ago, McHogan said:

No particular reason, just the whole Thunderbolt Ross being or not being in the movie thing. It's a pretty much discussed issue in a lot of online communities. A flimsy tie in at best, I know, but.......Swamp Thing, y'know? I feel like a big part of the end of the film will be Ross chasing the "Hulk" formula. Both Ross and Natasha have history with the Hulk. I wouldn't be surprised if the movie takes place partly before SHIELD and between Age of Ultron and Infinity War. A kinda flashback/flashforward thing. That's just my gut feeling.

5 hours ago, McHogan said:

Shame Black Widow wasn't the first MCU  female film, she deserved it. Also not knocking Captain Marvel, love the film, just that I feel Natasha earned the right. 

Yes sir, this seems like a less "forced" effort than the last. She earned the right to be the first female lead in the MCU. Personally, To me it seems like the first one. She played the part both in and out of film with grace and appreciation. This WILL be an awesome effort all around, mark my words.

4 minutes ago, DylanRaven055 said:

Seems very legit. Definitely would've preferred that Black Widow was double packed, cause if she's gonna look like she does in the poster, I'm really gonna need her! Also curious about what the BAF will be. I guess we won't see any of this confirmed till next year?

yes, toy fair at the very earliest. Hell we haven't even gotten a trailer released to the public.

59 minutes ago, mako said:

Not a bad assortment, especially for a movie series. Not great, but not bad. Pretty sure my opinion will improve once we see pix.

The comic figures already interest me, so hopefully the BAF and MCU figures will be jsut as good

On 11/16/2019 at 9:16 AM, tarot said:

Hell we haven't even gotten a trailer released to the public.

It's supposed to be attached to The Rise of Skywalker, so expect it to drop soon, maybe around Thanksgiving.

7 hours ago, leokearon said:

While I don't care for Cosmic Ghost Rider he does look pretty cool. Squirrel Girl is a must

Yeah, I'm the same way. Definitely ordering Squirrel Girl as soon as she's available, but I'll probably wait until I can see Cosmic Ghost Rider in the store and decide then.

On 11/16/2019 at 12:17 AM, McHogan said:

Are we talking MCU or comic Red Hulk here? I want to say comic Red Hulk will be a single packed figure, akin to the Grey and SDCC versions, since he’s not tooled as a BAF, but given Demogoblin, that might not be an issue anymore.

On 11/16/2019 at 1:35 AM, Legender said:

I think they will keep Red Hulk BAF for the Disney + Wave, as is confirmed he will appear in She Hulk (at least as Thunderbolt Ross)

Will we get a wave for each show? That would be cool, but it seems implausible. Maybe a wave per year of shows, in which case MCU Red Hulk could be our 2022 Disney+ BAF.