New Marvel Legends 6" Riders Series Cosmic Ghost Rider and Squirrel Girl Official Images

JayC

I know it is part of the design but the Blue on the Cosmic Ghost Rider looks so jarring to the flame.

Personally I think it would look better with the blue, fire coloured 

https://forums.marvelousnews.com/forums/topic/2169114-leokearons-digibashs/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-16798486

Squirrel Girl is one per case? Lame. They both look cool, and I'll buy them both, but I am much more interested in the Squirrel Girl set. They both look great, but I have to say that I am disappointed, especially since there is so much reused tooling, with the vehicle, that Squirrel Girl doesn't include interchangeable hands that can actually grip the handlebars of the scooter.

Very excited for both of these, I can finally have a Squirrel Girl!, despite the fact I really don't care about her scooter, guess I'm going to have to pay the price. I didn't know how much I wanted a Cosmic Ghostrider until I saw this figure announced and it's currently one of my favorite things I've seen for the 2020 line up (next to Doom), looks amazing! and for the first time I actually want the vehicle

1 hour ago, monron999 said:

Since when did they start modeling Squirrel Girl after the mom from the Goldbergs?

Googled Goldberg mom , valid point. 

Does the final product look waaay different than the first reveal? And not in a good way. Thought the prototype looked like a girl in her late teens to early 20s but this looks like a much older woman. Maybe by design?

5 hours ago, McHogan said:

Does the final product look waaay different than the first reveal? And not in a good way. Thought the prototype looked like a girl in her late teens to early 20s but this looks like a much older woman. Maybe by design?

The picture they first revealed was literally the picture from the back of the box, and she definitely does look way different in that picture than she does in the box. I'd guess it's the same sculpt, but in the photo she's probably painted to a much higher standard than in the factory, and then digitally touched up after the fact too. I guess it serves to show the sculpt's potential in the hands of an expert painter?

6 hours ago, McHogan said:

Googled Goldberg mom , valid point. 

Whatever they did it looks nothing like Doreen is portrayed in the comics. In the comics she's all smiles and confidence. This one looks like a confused middle age housewife trying to remember where she left her car keys. Not the best representation. Not that it's not a quality head sculpt, it's just not Squirrel Girl.

13 hours ago, monron999 said:

Whatever they did it looks nothing like Doreen is portrayed in the comics. In the comics she's all smiles and confidence. This one looks like a confused middle age housewife trying to remember where she left her car keys. Not the best representation. Not that it's not a quality head sculpt, it's just not Squirrel Girl.

Ha. Yeah, there is something about the production figure's face that makes her look a little confused. The prototype shown on the box looks much better- just goes to show what a difference subtle paint changes can make.