Marvel Legends 6" Iron Man Marvel 80th Anniversary Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Iron Man Marvel 80th Anniversary figure from Hasbro. You can get Marvel Legends at BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-01.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-02.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-03.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-04.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-05.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-06.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-07.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-08.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-09.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-10.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-11.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-12.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-13.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-14.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-15.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-16.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-17.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-18.jpg

Marvel-80-Iron-Man-19.jpg

No offense, but this review seems a bit overdue.  Still, better late than never, i guess.  

I would say its the best comic Iron Man figure hasbro has made.  I still haven't made much use of the Alex Ross Iron Man head but the other iron man head nad tony stark head are great.  I know some people were fussing that his upper arms are backwards (iirc) but their original configuration seemed fine to me.  I especially like the new explosive effect piece accessories as i find they are very useful in all sorts of pics, to show blows landing or characters using psionic attacks. Hope Hasbro throws more of those in different colors in with other figures.

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

No offense, but this review seems a bit overdue.  Still, better late than never, i guess.  

I would say its the best comic Iron Man figure hasbro has made....

Yes....and that's why this is called the Classic armor.

Hasbro really, really did a great job on this. If I had any complaints, it would be that there's no boot jet molding/detailing on his soles....a number of other Iron Man figures have had something like this, so its odd they left it out here.

Otherwise this is the iconic armor, the one that really put him on the map, and I'm so very glad they did it. They should be very proud of this piece of work.