Jump to content

80 years Marvel Legends Captain America


Shazzam4242
 Share

Recommended Posts

I’ve noticed that all of the 80 years Marvel Legends Captain America action figures that I can find online are with a variant masked Captain America head. My question is has anyone seen the variant head as an unmasked Captain America? Because that is what is the case with my action figure that I found ya a Walmart a few months ago.

Thanks!

Brett

E6925833-A18A-4A36-9EC8-08FC9D1DE5C9.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That looks like the work of a parts-swapper. Somebody bought that before you, carefully opened it, took out the head they wanted, put in a different head they didn't want, and then returned it to Walmart. That's definitely not a Steve Rogers head. It looks like it might be Namor? Sorry about that!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Benn said:

That looks like the work of a parts-swapper. Somebody bought that before you, carefully opened it, took out the head they wanted, put in a different head they didn't want, and then returned it to Walmart. That's definitely not a Steve Rogers head. It looks like it might be Namor? Sorry about that!

Yeah, that's a Namor head

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, michiganjfrog said:

thats a shame =/  especially for that figure. it was too darn hard to find.

Yup still never seen it here in Canada , I don't think we will ever see it, not inless I want it for 80 to 100 dollars from some poacher, Vintage Cap remains my Cap

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yup still never seen it here in Canada , I don't think we will ever see it, not inless I want it for 80 to 100 dollars from some poacher, Vintage Cap remains my Cap

You're Canadian? I never would have known it by your accent. In my area we got a major influx but it was a huge flash in the pan. One day every store in the area had them and the next day it was all gone. I think I've only seen like one Thor since and it was dusty enough it looked like someone had stashed it and someone finally put it on the shelf.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Shazzam4242 said:

Thanks guys. I’ve seen Thor and Iron Man all over the place even cheap on Amazon currently. I’m actually getting a replacement Captain America from Hasbro after reaching out to me they agree with the swapping scenario and are sending me a new Captain America. So pretty cool of them!

That's good to hear

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Shazzam4242 said:

Thanks guys. I’ve seen Thor and Iron Man all over the place even cheap on Amazon currently. I’m actually getting a replacement Captain America from Hasbro after reaching out to me they agree with the swapping scenario and are sending me a new Captain America. So pretty cool of them!

wow  nice. awesome on them for doing that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 9 months later...
On 11/20/2019 at 4:23 AM, Shazzam4242 said:

I’ve noticed that all of the 80 years Marvel Legends Captain America action figures that I can find online are with a variant masked Captain America head. My question is has anyone seen the variant head as an unmasked Captain America? Because that is what is the case with my action figure that I found ya a Walmart a few months ago.

Thanks!

Brett

E6925833-A18A-4A36-9EC8-08FC9D1DE5C9.jpeg

This is the work of some low-life jerk who vandalized the figure and got away with it. We have a local dept store here that sells Marvel Legends; someone had taken out a Worthy Cap (I thought that was a wm exclusive so not sure why it was in the store) and replaced it with the bearded Infinity War Cap. Alternate head/shield/hammer missing, naturally. Box was clearly ripped into and then sloppily taped back. I took this to store manager's attention 'cause no doubt, some mom would buy it thinking it was one thing and find out its another. 2 weeks later it was right back there so I took and stuffed it over to the bargain/mark down table. Store security was asleep on the job here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE