80 years Marvel Legends Captain America

Shazzam4242

I’ve noticed that all of the 80 years Marvel Legends Captain America action figures that I can find online are with a variant masked Captain America head. My question is has anyone seen the variant head as an unmasked Captain America? Because that is what is the case with my action figure that I found ya a Walmart a few months ago.

Thanks!

Brett

E6925833-A18A-4A36-9EC8-08FC9D1DE5C9.jpeg

That looks like the work of a parts-swapper. Somebody bought that before you, carefully opened it, took out the head they wanted, put in a different head they didn't want, and then returned it to Walmart. That's definitely not a Steve Rogers head. It looks like it might be Namor? Sorry about that!

3 hours ago, Benn said:

That looks like the work of a parts-swapper. Somebody bought that before you, carefully opened it, took out the head they wanted, put in a different head they didn't want, and then returned it to Walmart. That's definitely not a Steve Rogers head. It looks like it might be Namor? Sorry about that!

Yeah, that's a Namor head

33 minutes ago, michiganjfrog said:

thats a shame =/  especially for that figure. it was too darn hard to find.

Yup still never seen it here in Canada , I don't think we will ever see it, not inless I want it for 80 to 100 dollars from some poacher, Vintage Cap remains my Cap

12 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yup still never seen it here in Canada , I don't think we will ever see it, not inless I want it for 80 to 100 dollars from some poacher, Vintage Cap remains my Cap

You're Canadian? I never would have known it by your accent. In my area we got a major influx but it was a huge flash in the pan. One day every store in the area had them and the next day it was all gone. I think I've only seen like one Thor since and it was dusty enough it looked like someone had stashed it and someone finally put it on the shelf.

3 hours ago, Shazzam4242 said:

Thanks guys. I’ve seen Thor and Iron Man all over the place even cheap on Amazon currently. I’m actually getting a replacement Captain America from Hasbro after reaching out to me they agree with the swapping scenario and are sending me a new Captain America. So pretty cool of them!

That's good to hear

11 hours ago, Shazzam4242 said:

Thanks guys. I’ve seen Thor and Iron Man all over the place even cheap on Amazon currently. I’m actually getting a replacement Captain America from Hasbro after reaching out to me they agree with the swapping scenario and are sending me a new Captain America. So pretty cool of them!

wow  nice. awesome on them for doing that

• 9 months later...
On 11/20/2019 at 4:23 AM, Shazzam4242 said:

I’ve noticed that all of the 80 years Marvel Legends Captain America action figures that I can find online are with a variant masked Captain America head. My question is has anyone seen the variant head as an unmasked Captain America? Because that is what is the case with my action figure that I found ya a Walmart a few months ago.

Thanks!

Brett

E6925833-A18A-4A36-9EC8-08FC9D1DE5C9.jpeg

This is the work of some low-life jerk who vandalized the figure and got away with it. We have a local dept store here that sells Marvel Legends; someone had taken out a Worthy Cap (I thought that was a wm exclusive so not sure why it was in the store) and replaced it with the bearded Infinity War Cap. Alternate head/shield/hammer missing, naturally. Box was clearly ripped into and then sloppily taped back. I took this to store manager's attention 'cause no doubt, some mom would buy it thinking it was one thing and find out its another. 2 weeks later it was right back there so I took and stuffed it over to the bargain/mark down table. Store security was asleep on the job here.