New Avengers: Endgame S.H.Figuarts Captain Marvel, Rescue, Iron Man, Iron Spider And Captain America Figure Images And Info

JayC

Tamashii Nations has released a slew of new images and info for upcoming new Avengers: Endgame S.H. Figuarts figures.

S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Endgame Iron Spider Final Battle Figure Official Images

Tamashii Nations has released official images for their upcoming S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Endgame Iron Spider Final Battle figure which is slated for release on June 2020. The figure stands around 5.9" tall and will include multiple hands, webbing effect pieces, mechanical arms, Nano Gauntlet, masked and unmasked heads and multiple eyes including red ones for Instant Kill mode. Check out the images below.

S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Endgame Iron Man Mark 85 Final Battle Figure Official Images

Tamashii Nations has released official images for their upcoming S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Endgame Iron Man Mark 85 Final Battle figure which is slated for release on April 2020. The figure stands around 6,2" tall and will include multiple hands, blast effect pieces, energy shield, back lightning channeling cannons, masked and unmasked heads and energy blade. Check out the images below.

S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Endgame Captain America Final Battle Figure Images

Tamashii Nations has released official images for their upcoming S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Endgame Captain America Final Battle figure which is slated for release on April 2020. The figure stands around 5.9" tall and will include multiple hands, lightning effect piece,shield, broken shield, Thor's hammer, masked and unmasked heads. Check out the images below.

S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Endgame Rescue Figure Images

Tamashii Nations has released official images for their upcoming S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Rescue figure which is slated for release on April 2020. The figure stands around 5.9" tall and will include multiple hands, masked and unmasked Pepper Potts head, blast effect pieces, opening back flaps, and detached back cannon. Check out the images below.

S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Endgame Captain Marvel Figure Images

Tamashii Nations has released official images for their upcoming S.H. Figuarts Avengers: Captain Marvel figure which is slated for release on June 2020. The figure stands around 5.9" tall and will include multiple hands, plasma blast effect pieces and energy/aura effect piece. Nano Gauntlet shown in images not included. The will be included with the Iron Spider Final Battle figure. Check out the images below.
SH-Figuarts-Resuce-Unmasked.thumb.jpg.e1a09f529e2247a2620d7c99dd54159b.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-01.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-02.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-03.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-04.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-05.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-06.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-07.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-08.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-09.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-10.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-Marvel-11.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Spider-V2-01.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Spider-V2-02.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Spider-V2-03.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Spider-V2-04.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Spider-V2-05.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Spider-V2-06.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Spider-V2-07.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Spider-V2-08.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Spider-V2-09.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Spider-V2-10.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Spider-V2-11.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Iron-Spider-V2-12.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Mark-85-V2-01.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Mark-85-V2-02.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Mark-85-V2-03.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Mark-85-V2-04.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Mark-85-V2-05.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Mark-85-V2-06.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Mark-85-V2-07.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Mark-85-V2-08.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Mark-85-V2-09.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-Mark-85-V2-10.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-V2-Captain-America-01.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-V2-Captain-America-02.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-V2-Captain-America-03.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-V2-Captain-America-04.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-V2-Captain-America-05.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-V2-Captain-America-06.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-V2-Captain-America-07.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-V2-Captain-America-08.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Endgame-V2-Captain-America-09.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Rescue-01.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Rescue-02.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Rescue-03.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Rescue-04.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Rescue-05.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Rescue-06.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Rescue-07.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Rescue-08.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Resuce-Unmasked.jpg

Uhmmmm...who the hell is that prepubescent boy wearing the Captain Marvel outfit? I thought TN was supposed to be one of the best at getting character likeness on these smaller scales. I'll take the ML Cap Marvel Exclusive over this one any day. Gonna have to hang on to the $80 this time.

4 hours ago, monron999 said:

Uhmmmm...who the hell is that prepubescent boy wearing the Captain Marvel outfit? I thought TN was supposed to be one of the best at getting character likeness on these smaller scales. I'll take the ML Cap Marvel Exclusive over this one any day. Gonna have to hang on to the $80 this time.

Agree, I do wish we'd get this Captain Marvel in ML soon tho. I liked the short hair and sash.

On the TN getting character likeness right... I think Mafex does a better job overall, if not the best, but Hasbro is a really close second. SH Figuarts just look too thickly painted and the likeness comes off as too soft.

5 hours ago, HeinousZA said:

Why on earth won't they make Captain America a little more muscular? They make Black Panther (who is thinner) look like an absolute specimen but Cap looks like dork doing cosplay. Please can someone tell Tamashii nations that Cap is a superhero? I am still happy that we're getting another cap though. 

Agree on this one....I find the flesh color of the captain America a mismatch as well...it does not go well with the dark colors of the outfit.

19 hours ago, HeinousZA said:

Why on earth won't they make Captain America a little more muscular? They make Black Panther (who is thinner) look like an absolute specimen but Cap looks like dork doing cosplay. Please can someone tell Tamashii nations that Cap is a superhero? I am still happy that we're getting another cap though. 

Similar to the Cap Marvel figure, I don't really see anything in this figure that would warrant a "premium" purchase. I'd love to see a side by side of this figure with the ML version. I have the Wal-Mart exclusive but I'll never buy The SHF version, or I would do it myself. The ML face sculpt alone puts this one to shame. I'll have to agree that this one looks like a pencil neck nerd compared to the ML version. Time to get your isht together SHF. Either do better or lower your prices or just go into making 3rd party accessories altogether. You've been left behind in the sculpt department.

I wouldn't buy the Cap for the price it's at since I have the ML version which is good enough for my mainly ML collection. The rest I'd buy without hesitation since I don't have the ML MK 85, Rescue, or Iron-Spider (and these SHFs are sooo much better). Captain Marvel's sweet too but I can't find her on Hobby Search which kinda sucks cuz I'm never paying fucking $140 USD for a fucking SHF on BBTS. That #$##'s crazy.