Make an Iron Man Wave

leokearon

• 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

If we end up getting a retro Iron Man wave, I would be expecting to see Modular Armor & Blacklash in it at least.

340?cb=20150929041712s-l400.jpg

and I would look forward to setting these guys up!

Blacklash-Iron-Man-Marvel-Comics-whip-h6

Considering that Hasbro is thinking of making a retro wave for Iron Man, i think these would be some of the first they do.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
46 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

If we end up getting a retro Iron Man wave, I would be expecting to see Modular Armor & Blacklash in it at least.

340?cb=20150929041712s-l400.jpg

and I would look forward to setting these guys up!

Blacklash-Iron-Man-Marvel-Comics-whip-h6

Modular is a must do, and I will always take some more old school 616 Villians. 

7 minutes ago, tarot said:

Considering that Hasbro is thinking of making a retro wave for Iron Man, i think these would be some of the first they do.

Maybe, but so far the Spidey retro line has only one character/look from the 90's cartoon, so it isn't a given. Still I would love to see Modular Armour, Hypnotia and Blacklash  being done.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
7 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Maybe, but so far the Spidey retro line has only one character/look from the 90's cartoon, so it isn't a given. Still I would love to see Modular Armour, Hypnotia and Blacklash  being done.

Actually I'm pretty sure they are all comic figs. The "Spider-Man" figure does look similar to the 90's Cartoon. But for the most part, as long as it's a Spider-Man, it's gonna do that. 

8 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Actually I'm pretty sure they are all comic figs. The "Spider-Man" figure does look similar to the 90's Cartoon. But for the most part, as long as it's a Spider-Man, it's gonna do that. 

exactly. People think it's based on the cartoon but the whole line is just using the card art. Hell, the 90's cartoon designs for the Spidey wasn't any different from what he was wearing in the comic at the time. Villains got the most changes.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
51 minutes ago, tarot said:

exactly. People think it's based on the cartoon but the whole line is just using the card art. Hell, the 90's cartoon designs for the Spidey wasn't any different from what he was wearing in the comic at the time. Villains got the most changes.

Yep, Adrian Toomes is the only one that gave me a laugh. 

See the source image

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
1 hour ago, tarot said:

And Peter never ever looked like this in the Show. E9312_PROD_SPD_LEGENDS_VINTAGE_AST_Peter

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
9 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Haha oh yeah I forgot about that! I don't hate the comic look though 🤷‍♂️

Image result for marvel comics vulture 90s

I Don't mind either of them. I'm just glad we didn't get them as figures. 

13 hours ago, RAMCAT said:

So a retro Iron Man wave would likely have 2 Iron Man figures in it or no?

I can see the stealth armor repaint being released as a single like the black suit Storm and this grey Beast coming.

In my opinion; to be an Iron man wave it has to have at least two Iron Men

11 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

Yeah same here I was just wondering since it being a retro wave. But there's a few other classics Iron Man armors I look forward to so... bring. it. on.

Just need to make more waves then, which is no problem as seen by this thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bet most fans would be crazy for completing animated series villains and hero team (including new hawkeye) in possible and inevitable retro Iron Man line, but main star should be modular armor but really if figure isn't metallic like Hasbro's carbonized red stormtrooper I will pass on any iron man they make, it just pointless for me to have iron man that isn't metallic. As for not retro, I would kill for new version of modern armor that resembles Extremis, I'm not sure how they call it now, or just extremis itself  because that's my all time favorite armor for him.

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 8.08.38 PM.png