Ultimate Wave - What is your ultimate wave?

Guest EUPHORICVIKING

An Ultimate wave deserves 8 individual slots.

Build a wave that will include 8 figures and no double packs. 

#1 - Uatu The Watcher - with hover stand 

#2 - Classic Hercules -  Unworthy Thor Mold - 

#3 - Classic Wasp - Helmeted 

#4 - New Classic War Machine - 

#5 - Classic Blade -  The one with the Flat top, red shirt and leather jacket. Comes with alternate head from the 90s animated Spider-man

#6 - Classic Ultron - Underrated Villain that can come back at anytime. "Tony, you lost another super-bot ?"

#7 - Classic Swordsman - Would be nice to get another member of the avengers. 

#8 - Classic Falcon - Captain Americas and Falcon comics were dope - Would love an updated version. 

BAF  - Classic Thanos - Caliban BAF mold - 

There are so many unmade heroes and villains that narrowing it down to the ultimate eight (nine) would be agony. Instead, I did my ultimate niche wave: Marvel's LEGION OF MONSTERS.

1. Blade (Tomb of Dracula)
  2. Dracula (Tomb of Dracula)
  3. Werewolf by Night - with two interchangeable heads, one classic Ploog version, one long-nosed Sienkiewicz version
  4. Daimon Hellstrom
  5. Brother Voodoo (classic)
  6. Satana - with two interchangeable heads, one with the rams horns
  7. N'Kantu, The Living Mummy - should be tall, at least Hercules' height if not Colossus'
  8. Simon Garth, the Zombie
  • Build-a-Figure. Frankenstein's Monster

my wave has no theme or anything but its 8 figures I want to see most

1. Orson randall

2.Classic ultron

3. Daredevil ( new body with sculpted boots and gloves,red suit)

4.Thor ( basically the 12" ML thor in 6" scale)

5. classic ditko spidey

6.Classic Dr strange

7.Extremis Iron man ( scaled up than the last)

8.Iron fist ( like the Dr strange wave one,  but with a new body)

and Uatu as the baf, or a frost giant

If we're just going with my most wanted figures, and not trying to balance for actual release, I'd want:

• Chamber: classic, all-black Generation X look.
  • Destiny: classic, masked look.
  • Dust: not a lot of variety in her costumes, so whichever.
  • Magik: 2000s New Mutants look, to match the new Dani and Karma, but with armoured arm, etc.
  • Psylocke: armoured Outback look.
  • Senyaka: classic Acolyte look.
  • Spiral: classic look.
  • Wolverine: I know, I know, I should relish the opportunity not to include Logan, but I really want a good take on his Astonishing era costume and his current Dawn of X costume, so one or the other of those.
  • BAF - Armor: Astonishing era look, with removable exo-armour.

I feel like this is impossible, there are so many figures I'd love to see an call Ultimate wants, so narrowing it down is crazy, also to say anything is a definitive ultimate wave is wild but anyways heres just some things, mostly Symbiotes because that's my favorite Marvel Thing

Symbiote Wave 1

• Phage
  • Agony
  • Riot
  • Rune Venom
  • Neo Symbiote (Carmilla Black Symbiote Scorpion)
  • ZZZXX
  • Sleeper
  • Superior Carnage (Karl Malus)

BAF = Grendel (Dragon Form)

Symbiote Wave 2

• Toxin (Mulligan)
  • Mania
  • Symbiote Warrior
  • Void Knight
  • Venom 2099
  • Gwenom
  • Venomized Groot
  • Venomized Ghost Rider

BAF = VEN#m

Honstly I want everything Venomzed or Symbiote I'd take it all.. so this just scratches the surface, anyways heres a non symbiote wave, which is actually just off the top of my head at this moment

Other wave

• Moon Knight (Classic)
  • Orb
  • Werewolf By Night
  • Shiklah
  • Satana (Legacy)
  • Sleepwalker
  • Proto Goblin
  • Vengeance (just an add on)

BAF = N'Astirh or Black Heart

On 11/22/2019 at 6:57 PM, Benn said:

If we're just going with my most wanted figures, and not trying to balance for actual release, I'd want:

• Chamber: classic, all-black Generation X look.
  • Destiny: classic, masked look.
  • Dust: not a lot of variety in her costumes, so whichever.
  • Magik: 2000s New Mutants look, to match the new Dani and Karma, but with armoured arm, etc.
  • Psylocke: armoured Outback look.
  • Senyaka: classic Acolyte look.
  • Spiral: classic look.
  • Wolverine: I know, I know, I should relish the opportunity not to include Logan, but I really want a good take on his Astonishing era costume and his current Dawn of X costume, so one or the other of those.
  • BAF - Armor: Astonishing era look, with removable exo-armour.

If all of the above were somehow released, my new most wanted wave would probably look like:

• Bishop: Uncanny X-Force look, from when he returned from the future.
  • Frenzy: X-Men Legacy look, post Age of X.
  • Havok: classic look.
  • Hellion: I'm not sure how they'd pull this off, but I want his post Age of X looking where he's telekinetically controlling detached cybernetic hands after his were disintegrated.
  • Lady Deathstrike: classic look.
  • Phantazia: this is probably ambitious too, since she seems to just be a floating cloak most of the time, but her 90s Brotherhood look.
  • Pixie: her classic team uniform.
  • Wolverine: whichever of the two looks didn't get made from my previous wave in this hypothetical.
  • BAF - Blob: most of his costumes are pretty much the same, but I want him to fit in with other 80s and/or 90s Brotherhood figures.

2 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

Not my ultimate, but another niche wave: after Age of Apocalypse, a Marvel 2099 wave.

1. Spider-Man
  2. Doom
  3. Punisher
  4. Bloodhawk (from X-Men 2099)
  5. Skullfire (from X-Men 2099)
  6. Cerebra (from X-Men 2099)
  7. Ravage
  8. Build-a-Figure Hulk

Riders Series

• Ghost Rider

whoa I was just about to come in this thread and do a 2099 wave, and it was looking pretty much just like this, only difference is I had La Lunatica instead of Cerebra

8 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

whoa I was just about to come in this thread and do a 2099 wave, and it was looking pretty much just like this, only difference is I had La Lunatica instead of Cerebra

Hah! I was debating between Luna and Cerebra for a couple minutes and finally settled on Cerebra because I know Luna already had a toy way back. 

Also, and this isn’t her fault, but La Lunatica’s appearance is pretty much the same as the Black Swan in Thanos’ Black Order.

Sub-Mariner wave

1. Namor - black costume with "wings" - this is not my favorite costume for Namor, but I already have the green trunks one that came in the Black Panther wave; but I know other people want to see this version of Namor, and I would like a new head sculpt that's more faithful to his really odd hairline and eyebrows from the Silver and Bronze Age
  2. Attuma - should be at least the size of Hercules or 80th Thor
  3. Lady Dorma
  4. General Krang
  5. Llyra
  6. Triton - the Inhuman's resident merman
  7. Stingray
  8. Atlantean Soldier - army builder; doesn't come with a build-a-figure piece
  9. BAF - Orka

Namor.jpg

Attuma.jpg

Dorma.jpg

Krang.jpg

Llyra.jpg

Triton.jpg

Stingray.jpg

Orka.jpg

I had a thought, what about a wave themed after the Brubaker iron fist run? or maybe just an iron fist wave to cover a bigger range of characters and looks. But it would include a new Danny, Orson Randall, Steel Serpent , The bride of 9 spiders and Wu Ao Shi (the pirate queen) and whatever else fits, maybe a new luke cage.

37 minutes ago, michiganjfrog said:

I had a thought, what about a wave themed after the Brubaker iron fist run? or maybe just an iron fist wave to cover a bigger range of characters and looks. But it would include a new Danny, Orson Randall, Steel Serpent , The bride of 9 spiders and Wu Ao Shi (the pirate queen) and whatever else fits, maybe a new luke cage.

This sounds good, we really need a Steel Serpent, Orson, and Wu Ao Shi and Bride of Nine Spiders would be awesome!, lets throw in Colleen Wing, a Hand Ninja, Yu-Ti, Master Khan, and for fun Shou Lao BAF, and thats just off the top of my head, there is alot of cool ass iron fist characters

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 5:06 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

This sounds good, we really need a Steel Serpent, Orson, and Wu Ao Shi and Bride of Nine Spiders would be awesome!, lets throw in Colleen Wing, a Hand Ninja, Yu-Ti, Master Khan, and for fun Shou Lao BAF, and thats just off the top of my head, there is alot of cool ass iron fist characters

man, i would love that wave. great idea on shou lao! it didnt even occur to me what a great baf it would make

Incredible Hulk wave

These would be more like a wave of deluxe figures, as each would be closer to 7 to 9 inches in height, to keep them closer in scale to the three new comic book Hulk figures that came out in 2019. 

1. Joe Fixit - gray-skinned Hulk in gangster suit; a little smaller than the exclusive gray Hulk that came out this year
  2. Maestro - white-bearded Hulk from the future; same size/upper body mold as new Hulks
  3. Abomination - not just a repaint of previous BAF; needs to be a little bit bigger than current Hulks; could have interchangeable head with the new Facehugger-looking thing from The Immortal Hulk
  4. The Leader - smallest individual figure, no bigger than classic Spider-Man, and possibly even Ultimate Spider-Man body; what qualifies him for this wave is he comes with a vehicle, either his Murder Module or something like the Redeemer exo-suit; the legs can be folded up in the package so it's not two feet tall
  5. Zzzax - electric being, comparable to Hulk in size
  6. Rhino - smaller than the old BAF, closer to 7 inches, more accurate to his classic comic appearances, but still thick
  • Build-a-Figure.  Bi-Beast - 12 or 13 inches tall

JoeFixit.jpg

Maestro.jpg

Abomination.jpg

Leader.jpg

Zzzax.gif

Rhino.jpg

Bi-beast.jpg

1 hour ago, UsurperSmurf said:

I Want a Bring on the Bad Guys wave.

1. Kang

2. Ultron (comic classic)

3. Titania

4. Wizard

5. Baron Mordo

6. Blastaar

BAF Xemnu the Titan

kang.gif

ultron.png

Titania.jpg

Wizard.jpg

BaronMordo.jpg

Blastaar.jpg

Xemnu.png

Some nice ideas. I wouldn't be excited for Xemnu but if the wave was like this I would probably get him anyways

15 hours ago, UsurperSmurf said:

I Want a Bring on the Bad Guys wave.

1. Kang

2. Ultron (comic classic)

3. Titania

4. Wizard

5. Baron Mordo

6. Blastaar

BAF Xemnu the Titan

This is a great wave, and I actually do like Xemnu, but he's the one character I would swap out. I would move Blastaar over to the BAF position and replace him in the line with Daredevil's villain Gladiator.

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:27 PM, enzosaurusrex said:

Giant-Sized X-men Storm

Can't decide between Silvestri Rogue or Savage Land Rogue

Can't decide between Armored Psylocke or Puffy Shirted Psylocke

White Queen from Hellfire Club

X-Factor Wolfsbane

Toad

Corsair

M with extra Husk head (might not be ideal on account of M's body type)

BAF Blob

Love to see a Savage Island Rogue....Good to see a new Blob BAF

• 2 months later...

Blue Marvel

spacer.png

Death's Head

spacer.png

Silver Surfer Black

spacer.png

Ms America Chavez

spacer.png

Emperor Hulkling

spacer.png

Blade (w/ Boy-Thing)

spacer.png

Valkyrie (Jane Foster)

spacer.png

Honey Badger (w/ Jonathan the Unstoppable)

spacer.png

BAF:

Atlas

spacer.png