MAFEX Comic Book Based Carnage Figure Official Images And Info

JayC

Medicom has released official images for their upcoming Spider-Man comic book based Carnage figure which is slated for release in July 2020. The figure will stand around 6.2" tall and include 3 headsculpts, one of which is a unmasked head. You also will get multiple hands, 7 Symbiote weapon pieces and figure stand.

MAFEX-Carnage-09.jpg

MAFEX-Carnage-10.jpg

MAFEX-Carnage-03.jpg

MAFEX-Carnage-04.jpg

MAFEX-Carnage-05.jpg

MAFEX-Carnage-06.jpg

MAFEX-Carnage-07.jpg

MAFEX-Carnage-08.jpg

MAFEX-Carnage-01.jpg

MAFEX-Carnage-02.jpg

This is the kind of stuff that makes me wish lines like MAFEX and SHF would go into doing accessory packs that are compatible with both their figures and ML. I think there's money to be made, but I also see that they could be concerned with people opting to just buy the accessory pack rather than the entire figure. Personally I don't see anything in this figure that would justify me paying so much more than the ML version but I would buy those accessories as a set yesterday. Same with SHF's Infinity War Iron Man accessories. There's a lot of money to be made for a company to pick up a lot of the slack Hasbro leaves by skimping on the accessories.

Oh, and @RAMCAT, you're 100 percent correct. The ML Kasady head sculpt is head and shoulders (pun intended) above this one. At this time I don't think any one of these import companies can compete with Hasbro's Photoreal tech of the movie figures or Gentle Giants sculpts of the comic figures.

Looks good overall, but the Casady head sculpt could've been a bit more crazier like the Legends one (eyes bulging out, Joker like creepy smile, etc). Also, idk if a lot of people have seen this, but the screaming head has it's mouth frickin sculpted in with plastic and it's not really open. WHHYYYY??!!!!!