On Thanksgiving, which Marvel Legend are you most thankful for?

RyanDaly

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving for some of us, and in the spirit of that holiday: Which Marvel Legend(s) are you thankful for?

It could be your favorite figure? It could be the first one you ever got that started your collection? It could be some obscure character that you never thought would get made but did? Maybe it's a figure whose production far exceeded your expectations? 

1 hour ago, RyanDaly said:

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving for some of us, and in the spirit of that holiday: Which Marvel Legend(s) are you thankful for?

It could be your favorite figure? It could be the first one you ever got that started your collection? It could be some obscure character that you never thought would get made but did? Maybe it's a figure whose production far exceeded your expectations? 

I recently won an Amazon gift card at work which enabled me to pick up a few of the recently released X-Men figures. Of them, my favorites right now are retro Dazzler, Wolverine, and Silver Samurai. They are pretty awesome figures.

At first I didn't really appreciate Wolverine or Samurai but they are growing on me. I like the size of SS. Patch's claws are fantastic. This is the first modern Wolverine figure I've owned. That is a heck of an engineering upgrade over the soft ones of the past.

I'm really enjoying the some of the engineering improvements Hasbro has made, that I am seeing in these figures. The ankle joints are very nice.

They've exceeded my expectations and I'm really enjoying them. I don't know if I would use the word "thankful", but I really appreciate the engineering that has gone into them, and they are great new figures.

1 hour ago, RyanDaly said:

What are yours?

I'm trying to pick one, but I can't.

I guess I'm most grateful I get to collect as much as I do, and have so much to pick from. I don't know how long I'm gonna be able to keep this up, or if my collection will be with me all the way to the grave, so I'm really thankful to be able to do it right now. 

24 minutes ago, Chunkylover said:

What are yours?

Probably the Walgreen's exclusive Fantastic Four figures. That's what got me collecting 6 inch Marvel Legends. I had about 30 of the smaller Marvel Universe figures but I had resigned myself to the idea that they weren't going to make my beloved Fantastic Four. Then I saw the Invisible Woman and I fell in love. At first I was just going to get those four. Now I have almost 100.

I'm also thankful for the Walgreen's Silver Surfer, because he looked so cool that I started digging into the character's history in the comics and now he's one of my favorite Marvel characters.

There are a ton of figures I cherish, but I'm especially thankful that I got to collect all four FF members and the Silver Surfer for their regular retail prices.

Thankful that they released a Moon Knight figure at all

ever since I was a kid and found out about Moon Knight, i've been obsessed, I remember when I got my first Moon Knight figure the Marvel Gold figure, what a stupid looking figure , but it was the only Moon Knight that I had

but no not really, I'm just thankful that we have such fun and great figures to collect and to share it with a community of fun people like all of you guys

21 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Thankful that they released a Moon Knight figure at all

ever since I was a kid and found out about Moon Knight, i've been obsessed, I remember when I got my first Moon Knight figure the Marvel Gold figure, what a stupid looking figure , but it was the only Moon Knight that I had

I bet we get a classic Moon Knight figure in the next year or two. Could be a good vintage wave figure if they do more of those.

3 hours ago, Benn said:

She may not be my favourite figure, or even my favourite look for the character, but I'm thankful that my favourite character of all time, Magik, exists in fully articulated plastic.

Classic Magik in her NM uniform with armored arm and modestly sized sword (like in your profile pic) is my third most desired X-Men character after first appearance Storm and Excalibur Shadowcat.

mark 85 iron man for me :smile: it was my favorite IM armor of all the MCU and pretty close to being my favorite from everything including comics,but I think the bleeding edge still wins

the figure its self has a couple issues with articulation but I really cant complain, they did a great job of it .whenever I look at it or play around with it, it reminds me of what an epic movie endgame was

The Black Knight. This is truly the ultimate version that includes helmets from all three major looks. This is one of those rare occasions where they would never have to make this character again as I truly feel this is the perfect representation.

i fell in love with this character as a kid and saw him on the cover of Avengers 259.. so glad to have him in my collection