What figures should hasbro do next?

Mduarte43

I’m an xmen fan so that’s mostly what I collect.

id like to see

1. modern Rogue (uncanny/legecy)hood and no hood

2. Magma, to help complete new mutants

3. mojo

4.  Spiral 

5. lady death strike

6. Emma frost (white)

7. A better Iceman lol, maybe human form with ice effects as a Variant or something 

8. Toad/brotherhood members

9. Domino (modern marvel now)

Besides xmen some Legends is like are

1.Quake 

2. Tigra

3. ghoastrider Robbie Reyes 

4. agents of shield would be cool 

Again, plenty of lists done before but i would like to the following

X-Men

• XTAS Morph
  • Banshee
  • Siryn
  • Black Tom Cassdiy
  • Pyro

Spider-Man

• Looter
  • Spider-Armour Spidey
  • Iron Spider
  • The Spot
  • Grizzly

Avengers

• Stingray
  • Diamondback
  • Silver Centurion Iron Man
  • Modular Armour
  • Crimson Dynamo

59 minutes ago, mako said:

Not gonna bust out another list, cause frankly I'm still coming off a tryptophan overdose and don't have the energy, but I do kinda like what Hasbro is brewing with their upcoming AOA series. Not that I want them to do them all the time, but I think one or two stand-alone waves a year dedicated to major story-lines from the comics might be cool.

In specific, I'd love to see a stand-alone series dedicated to the Ultimate Universe.

I was thinking at the Ultimate is a great idea as they can do it for all their sublines, X-men, Spidey, F4 and Avengers, if they didn't have much movies for the year.

17 minutes ago, tarot said:

I was thinking at the Ultimate is a great idea as they can do it for all their sublines, X-men, Spidey, F4 and Avengers, if they didn't have much movies for the year.

Even if they did have a lot of movies, they're doing 9 waves a year, 4 are MCU, plus all the vintage and anniversary lines, exclusives... Thing is, they could totally pull off 4 MCU waves (or less, considering Endgame was a once in a lifetime event that required 3 waves... and could still use more), 2 Ultimates for the X-Men, 2 Ultimates for Spidey, and an Ultimate for F4 (or spread them out as you see fit, I haven't read as much as I would like and am pretty ignorant of the Ultimate Universe).

I feel like Hasbro is due:

• Updated Extremis Iron Man
  • Modern Ultron (Pymtron, but classic Ultron wouldn't be bad either)
  • Modern Loki (Agent of Asgard)
  • Updated modern Captain Marvel (Kris Anka retouch of the Jamie McKelvie design)
  • Updated modern Hawkeye (David Aja's take on the Marvel NOW! costume)
  • Modern Wolverine (Dawn of X)
  • Modern Cyclops (Dawn of X)
  • Modern Professor X (Dawn of X)
  • Modern Magneto (Dawn of X)
  • I really not an X-Men guy, but I feel like a Dawn of X wave is such low-hanging fruit it's actually touching the ground, especially since not much new tooling is required)
  • Updated classic Doctor Strange 
  • Updated classic War Machine
  • Modern Thor (upcoming new look)
  • Updated classic Moon Knight

4 hours ago, mako said:

I'm all about the 90s toons, so if Hasbro wanted to be cool about it, they could go for the X-Men hat-trick and give us a full-on animated version of Morph. Literally, they HAVE virtually the entire figure done already, including jacket, all they need to do is redeco a Love Triangle Cyclops. All they need is a head. Or just give me a Changling head I can pop onto my X-pool body, I'll take what I can get!

While they're at it, a Century figure to finish the TV Force Works and a Krystal for the FF would be mucho appreciated.

Two heads for Morph, regular and evil

Legacy Rogue is my #1 most wanted figure.  Boog Nice asked Dwight about making this version of Rogue at New York Comic Con, and I believe Dwight's exact words were, "I definitely want to get this version of Rogue out to you," so here's hoping that's soon.

Others:

-Scourge of the Underworld

-Enigma (Aikku Jokinen)

-Bradstreet Punisher redo

-US Avengers Squirrel Girl (I get the feeling this was a one and done character, which sucks, 'cause I kinda hate the scooter figure)

-TV Agent Carter with the blue dress and red hat

-Modern Hepzibah

-Comic Ultron

-Morlun

Let's be real the figures Hasbro "Should" do next are :

Comic Falcon

Classic Comic War Machine

Mandarin

Classic Comic Ultron

Classic Comic Dr. Strange

Leader

Kang

those come instantly to mind

I say this because Well we need these figures for the collection and are so damn logical to have been released already, and will sell

I mostly collect X-men now since they discontinued their 12 inch line. There’s a still a lot of X-men characters they need to do. Cameron Hodge, the Brood, Lady Deathstrike, Goblin Queen, and Legion are just some villains that need to be done. We also need the Starjammers, Rachel Summers, Banshee, Siryn, Lilandra, and many others. The list goes on. 

1 hour ago, Benn said:

Heh. The funny thing there is that Toy Biz had already done Wolverine in that outfit, and Cyclops never wore it, so it was a weird choice of additional heads. I feel like Gambit would've been the best pick.

True, still Morph was Logan's friend and he did blame Cyclops for abandoning him (with some help from Sinsiter)

55 minutes ago, BalthazarDraton said:

I believe a two pack of electro and rhino classic suits to go along with the rest of the classics we've gotten such as scorpion, doc oc, Carnage, venom, and etc. I think that would sell pretty well

As long as Electro has interchangeable hands

• 8 months later...

Corrected Vision, Human Torch, Guardian, og Storm, Silver Centurion, Quicksilver

• Invisible Woman (translucent)
  • 70s Falcon with articulated Redwing
  • Falcon with hard light suit/translucent wings
  • Redwolf
  • Sub-Mariner 70's outfit
  • original Iron Fist
  • Iron Man NOW (black & gold)
  • Angel (Neal Adams outfit)
  • 70s Mantis
  • Luke Cage, Power Man
  • Titanium Man
  • Kang the Conqueror
  • Moondragon
  • Equinox (two variants)
  • Madame Hydra/Viper
  • El Aguila
  • the Watcher
  • Blue Marvel (helmet/cape outfit)
  • Crimson Dynamo
  • Impossible Man
  • Banshee
  • Wonder Man (og green/red costume, safari jacket, translucent energy form)

8 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

He wasn't quick enough. 

The only thing i could think of was his head sculpt could have been more Quicksilver. Doesn't need a full redo tho. 

Agree about the hair, the body is perfect tfor him. But if it just the hair then there is no great need to rush him. He will get another figure eventually in a different costume so they can just do the head them

On 11/30/2019 at 2:16 PM, Satam said:

Legacy Rogue is my #1 most wanted figure.  Boog Nice asked Dwight about making this version of Rogue at New York Comic Con, and I believe Dwight's exact words were, "I definitely want to get this version of Rogue out to you," so here's hoping that's soon.

Others:

-Scourge of the Underworld

-Enigma (Aikku Jokinen)

-Bradstreet Punisher redo

-US Avengers Squirrel Girl (I get the feeling this was a one and done character, which sucks, 'cause I kinda hate the scooter figure)

-TV Agent Carter with the blue dress and red hat

-Modern Hepzibah

-Comic Ultron

-Morlun

Adding Toni Ho, Mr. Negative, and Uncanny Avengers or Utopia Rogue.